Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Said This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Said This? (2211 Views)

Have You Ever Been Caught While Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend... / Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Said This? by CountDracula(m): 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
You and your guy/girl are making love and then he/she moans and says the name of his/her friend (who is ur own sex) in d middle of the love making... What would you do?

Break up or nah?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Said This? by Oppypoppy: 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2015
If I b d woman I go push d yeye comot i.e End of story. Make e go meet hin lovina.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Said This? by McCarlito(m): 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
not being partial but.... C'mon ladies.... its just a slip of tongue
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Said This? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
Hmmm

Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Said This? by ojun50(m): 5:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
If am the lady i wil jst keep enjoying that moment after we hv finish we wil talk about it. During sex sheet happen
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Said This? by CountDracula(m): 6:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
Oppypoppy:
If I b d woman I go push d yeye comot i.e End of story. Make e go meet hin lovina.
because he mentioned her name doesn't mean he loves her naw
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Said This? by CountDracula(m): 6:03pm On Oct 21, 2015
ojun50:
If am the lady i wil jst keep enjoying that moment after we hv finish we wil talk about it. During sex sheet happen
What wil u say after d sex? Wil u break up or nah?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Said This? by Dyt(f): 6:03pm On Oct 21, 2015
He should go and finish it up with her
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Said This? by xtervaganza(m): 6:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
That would be awkward embarassed
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Said This? by kossyablaze(m): 6:05pm On Oct 21, 2015
Mtchew

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Said This? by CountDracula(m): 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2015
Dyt:
He should go and finish it up with her Nonsense
And wat abt u? Who wil u finish it up wit?

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Said This? by Dyt(f): 6:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
CountDracula:

And wat abt u? Who wil u finish it up wit?

That's not his business
angry angry
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Said This? by Oppypoppy: 6:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
McCarlito:
not being partial but.... C'mon ladies.... its just a slip of tongue

You cool oh. Wish means u go dey forgive ur ladies well as per "just a slip of tongue.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Said This? by CountDracula(m): 6:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
Dyt:

That's not his business angry angry
Loool. U dey para ooo. y Does it mean so much to u?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Said This? by ojun50(m): 6:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
CountDracula:

What wil u say after d sex? Wil u break up or nah?

no na that not a good reason to break up
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Said This? by IamLEGEND1: 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2015
so na only ladies go comment!!!!!!!
your thread is dead on arrival.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Said This? by Emodeee: 7:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
Dyt:
He should go and finish it up with her
Nonsense

see as u tk am serious like say the thing don happen sef. Ladies and jealousy, na wa oh.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Said This? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
I will

Castrate him!!!!! grin angry sad
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Said This? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 21, 2015
I will stand up and wear my clothes
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Said This? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
What if he mentioned Mary asin 'Holy Mary' ?!?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Said This? by Dyt(f): 8:19pm On Oct 21, 2015
CountDracula:

Loool. U dey para ooo. y Does it mean so much to u?

Yea it does
Not funny
angry angry
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Said This? by Dyt(f): 8:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
Emodeee:

see as u tk am serious like say the thing don happen sef. Ladies and jealousy, na wa oh.

Like say he no go break head if it were the other way round
angry angry
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Said This? by Emodeee: 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
Dyt:

Like say he no go break head if it were the other way round
angry angry

say wetin? E go jez pain am say smbdy dey chop the same p.unani we him dey chop.

If he mistakenly says dat, does dat mean he is cheating?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Said This? by onstelly(f): 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
CountDracula:

because he mentioned her name doesn't mean he loves her naw
So will you still say the same thing if it's the other way around, una don dey teach us oh
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Said This? by Dyt(f): 9:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
Emodeee:

say wetin? E go jez pain am say smbdy dey chop the same p.unani we him dey chop.

If he mistakenly says dat, does dat mean he is cheating?

Really?
And the only time to rem her is when we having our sweet times?
Well I have a man that doesn't talk sha
He's usually deaf and dumb during the process
cheesy cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Said This? by Emodeee: 11:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
Dyt:

Really?
And the only time to rem her is when we having our sweet times?
Well I have a man that doesn't talk sha
He's usually deaf and dumb during the process
cheesy cheesy

#smiles. So na only u go dey do "ahh, oouch, gv it to me baby," 'yes, that is it, gv me more.'

he is supposed to say smtin like "baby, i luv u."
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Said This? by Fkforyou(m): 5:53am On Oct 22, 2015
^^^^^^^ Pervert.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Said This? by Nobody: 5:56am On Oct 22, 2015
I would ask him why he's fantasizing about her... He must feel unsatisfied in our relationship
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Said This? by CountDracula(m): 10:47am On Oct 22, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
so na only ladies go comment!!!!!!!

your thread is dead on arrival.
Everyone is free to coMment naw...
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Said This? by CountDracula(m): 10:48am On Oct 22, 2015
Rainess:
I would ask him why he's fantasizing about her... He must feel unsatisfied in our relationship
Maybe he remembered somthng abt her dat turns him on dat u don't have... example large bossom

(1) (Reply)

Raw Signs That Tell You She Wants To Sleep With You For Real / Natural Ways To Get A Soft And Pink Lips / 7 Reasons You Won't Get A Second Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.