Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,236 members, 7,815,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

7 Reasons You Won't Get A Second Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons You Won't Get A Second Date (2188 Views)

She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons You Won't Get A Second Date by Nobody: 1:44am On Oct 24, 2016
Some viewers of popular YouTube channel, "Thinktank", shared their reasons on why they didn't go on second dates on some occasions. Here are their stories:

1. "I once went on a date with a guy who did nothing but lecture me about how women have impossibly high standards.
He didn't get a second date."

2. "Just had a first date and all she kept saying was "my ex husband this, my ex husband that" yup no second date happening here."

3. "I once made up an excuse to not go on a second date with someone. The real reason being that they said my love for Harry Porter was childish."

4. "Half an hour into a date, a guy called me his girlfriend and said he loved me. There was no second date."

5. "I once went on a first date with a girl and we played pool. She kicked my ass.
There was no second date. I couldn't do it."

6. "Whenever a guy insists on paying for a date, there is automatically no second date."

7. "Manners: I went on a first date with a guy who didn't hold the door to the restaurant open for me and didn't take off his hat while eating. No second date for him."
Re: 7 Reasons You Won't Get A Second Date by Nobody: 1:51am On Oct 24, 2016
trapqueen77
Re: 7 Reasons You Won't Get A Second Date by bitchcrafts: 2:19am On Oct 24, 2016
Creepy reasons typical of some spoilt uptown girls lol. More seriously , Principle is ;No second date till the goings in my current date has lost all its vibes or is now so tasteless, I'm beginning a force love. Forgive my French, I can't deceive myself for anything longer than 72hrs before I cut off and let loose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons You Won't Get A Second Date by Nobody: 2:30am On Oct 24, 2016
nairalanddss:
trapqueen77

grin yes?
Re: 7 Reasons You Won't Get A Second Date by TrapHedges(m): 3:10am On Oct 24, 2016
PrickGetShoulder:

The girl with the bottomless pit as a cunt grin

How are your asslickers grin

This reta.rded son of a raga.. Don't you get tired of trolling.. cool

Please don't quote me back cus I'll snub you.. And tis be the lastime am quoting you.. Just get a life slowpoke
Re: 7 Reasons You Won't Get A Second Date by TrapHedges(m): 3:15am On Oct 24, 2016
Unintelligent young youths, I pity d future of ng..
Re: 7 Reasons You Won't Get A Second Date by PrickGetShoulder(m): 3:21am On Oct 24, 2016
The ignorant,jobless, low-life chumps this days. They all go after pûssy's with no end to its depth.

Mofos undecided

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons You Won't Get A Second Date by talktonase(m): 3:59am On Oct 24, 2016
These two above me no get chill... undecided
Re: 7 Reasons You Won't Get A Second Date by Presh900(m): 9:00am On Oct 24, 2016
the way people are tackling thz Trapqueen eeh, i foresee a fight..
Re: 7 Reasons You Won't Get A Second Date by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
Akuko
Re: 7 Reasons You Won't Get A Second Date by LuvU2: 9:29pm On Oct 29, 2016
Nt nigerians
Re: 7 Reasons You Won't Get A Second Date by falconey(m): 10:13pm On Oct 29, 2016
"Whenever a guy insists on paying for a date, there is automatically no second date."
whomever posted this is not an african

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons You Won't Get A Second Date by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 30, 2016
falconey:
"Whenever a guy insists on paying for a date, there is
automatically no second date."

whomever posted this is not an african
You can say that again cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons You Won't Get A Second Date by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 30, 2016
lols
I think we've all had this 'no-second-date' moment.

_ There was this guy that kept telling me how NIGERIAN girls are stupid, dull, materialistic and he can't have anything to do with them...I started wondering if I am from Cambodia. undecided

_ There was another that had a very dirty car. Everything was in the back seat, from pliers, to screwdrivers... shirts. Haba! Uncle are you on the run?

_ I hate boring guys that can't keep a conversation going.

_ Those guys that turn a date to an interview session. I would smile and say "I hope I get the job after these questions?" cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons You Won't Get A Second Date by Nobody: 4:17am On Nov 29, 2016
PaperLace:
lols
I think we've all had this 'no-second-date' moment.

_ There was this guy that kept telling me how NIGERIAN girls are stupid, dull, materialistic and he can't have anything to do with them...I started wondering if I am from Cambodia. undecided

_ There was another that had a very dirty car. Everything was in the back seat, from pliers, to screwdrivers... shirts. Haba! Uncle are you on the run?

_ Those guys that turn a date to an interview session. I would smile and say "I hope I get the job after these questions?" cheesy

Haha
I dislike dates that are more like interview sessions. Romantic dates should be highly informal affairs, especially first dates.
Re: 7 Reasons You Won't Get A Second Date by majorbravo: 5:59am On Nov 29, 2016
OP these youtube responses reflect the mindsets of westernised culture, most of them don't apply to Africans. Number six is a no brainer. Sounds like something an European girl would say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons You Won't Get A Second Date by henrydadon(m): 6:05am On Nov 29, 2016
once ask a girl out on a date and this girl ended out bringing her little sibling on the date..it was awful..
Re: 7 Reasons You Won't Get A Second Date by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 29, 2016
henrydadon:
once ask a girl out on a date and this girl ended out bringing her little sibling on the date..it was awful..
Yep. That's a big NO NO on a date
Re: 7 Reasons You Won't Get A Second Date by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 11, 2016
majorbravo:
OP these youtube responses reflect the mindsets of westernised culture, most of them don't apply to Africans. Number six is a no brainer. Sounds like something an European girl would say.
cool
Re: 7 Reasons You Won't Get A Second Date by ThinkSmarter: 10:48am On Dec 11, 2016
African mentality z different from Oyibo mentality, these applies to mostly whites.
if a Nigerian/african girl accepts to go on a date or restaurant with u, automatically she hv accepted to be ur girlfriend,
Just imagine a Nigerian girl paying d bill on a 1st date? make I hear!

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Won't Get A Second Date by plaetton: 3:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
PaperLace:
[i]lols

Lol.
Girls always say that, as if they themselves have anything remotely intelligent, other than music, fashion and other banal talk that men have to pretend to be interested in.

Believe me sister, you have noooo idea how we truly feel about your so-called " Interesting conversations " .
grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons You Won't Get A Second Date by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2016
plaetton:

Lol.
Girls always say that, as if they themselves have anything remotely intelligent, other than music, fashion and other banal talk that men have to pretend to be interested in.

Believe me sister, you have noooo idea how we truly feel about your so-called " Interesting conversations " .
grin
I would have ignored your type on a good day, but when people start this _Girls say this...girls do that ...girls are this and that with me, I feel the need to put them in place.
Are you a kid? Is everything a gender battle to you?
Biko focus on the topic.

If someone is interested in music or fashion, does that make him or her dull? Oh pls...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons You Won't Get A Second Date by plaetton: 3:54pm On Dec 11, 2016
PaperLace:

I would have ignored your type on a good day, but when people start this _Girls say this...girls do that ...girls are this and that with me, I feel the need to put them in place.
Are you a kid? Is everything a gender battle to you?
Biko focus on the topic.

If someone is interested in music or fashion, does that make him or her dull? Oh pls...
Actually, in case you missed it, I was responding to a post that also made general statements about men.

The fact that my post got you a bit edgy and a knee-jerk response is ....well....I don't know.

We are merely having casual fun here.
Don't take it too personal my dear.
Re: 7 Reasons You Won't Get A Second Date by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
plaetton:

Actually, in case you missed it, I was responding to a post that also made general statements about men.

The fact that my post got you a bit edgy and a knee-jerk response is ....well....I don't know.

We are merely having casual fun here.
Don't take it too personal my dear.
Erudite professor, can you kindly point out the generalisation in that statement?
Abeg...

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons You Won't Get A Second Date by Nobody: 4:24am On Feb 28, 2017
smiley
Re: 7 Reasons You Won't Get A Second Date by Nobody: 1:52am On Apr 13, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
African mentality z different from Oyibo mentality, these applies to mostly whites.
if a Nigerian/african girl accepts to go on a date or restaurant with u, automatically she hv accepted to be ur girlfriend,
Just imagine a Nigerian girl paying d bill on a 1st date? make I hear!
cheesy
Some Naija ladies do pay on the first date though

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! She Wants Me To Replicate What She Read In Romantic Novels And Movies / I Bumped Into Him Fucking Her While Standing / Top 10 Couple Sleeping Positions And Their Interesting Meanings (photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.