Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election (36579 Views)

Court Dismisses Six Count Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu, Orders Re-Arraignment / See Photos Of Sen Akpabio Consoling Akwa Ibom Gov Over Church Building Collapse / Tribunal Orders Substituted Service On Obaseki, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election by Inspectahdeck(m): 9:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Who said it was rigged

The tribunal, it showed in the judgement
Re: Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election by engineerboat(m): 9:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
PDP Shall Win Again

Yes again and again.
Even if PMB is d almighty INEC chair, BAT national chairman, OYEGUN as presiding officer, pdp will win.

Its time to test the kruption free APC change govt

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election by Lawsimon(m): 9:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Who said it was rigged
see how you dey confuse yourself. So tell us what happened. Why you dey lie to yourself? Uthman Danfodio said and I quote, ''Conscience is an open wound, only truth can heal it''. The truth has been revealed and you still dey tell lies. Nsuto mkpo kedodo! Abasi ikan ndufo do o...
Re: Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election by mildflame: 9:18pm On Oct 21, 2015
Akpabio journey 2KIRIKIRI is on, Udom removal is in full swing PDP say dem go rule for 64yrs, where dem de? PDP say no re-run in AIBOM, where dem de? How far market wetin de happen
ONE CHANCE beta pass una case
Re: Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election by thexzy(m): 9:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
And @ the end, PDP will still win and APC will still go to court again.......UDOM Can never be Left in Akwa Ibom.....it'ยง ALWAYS RIGHT. APC my ASS
Re: Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election by mildflame: 9:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
kossyablaze:
I'm APC buh to be frank,I don't see us winning that state.

Why don't U SHARAP instead of saying RUBBISH, pple r on ground doin their best n U saying SHIT
Re: Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election by Gboliwe: 9:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:

*spits*

Taaarr!... He can't rule me.

He will only rule zombies like yourself. smiley

I don't regard him as my president, I regard him as my Presidiot, That's why I insult the fool. cheesy

I owe you a bottle of any kinda wine you love taking. Oya, chop knuckle cheesy you are the man. I wish they understand this.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election by permanentgrace(m): 9:33pm On Oct 21, 2015
donphilopus:

An uncommon transformer who dumped his world-class hospital to treat a knee injury abroad? Such an uncommon transformer.

Hahahahahaahaha.

The bolded cracks me up big time. God bless you for this assertion bro. Imagine someone who calls himself an uncommon transformer, but when he had need to make use of his uncommon transformation, he mercilessly dumped the so called transformation and sought help elsewhere. What a rush!

Well, despite the fact that the rerun will be tough owing to the expected heavy presence of security, i see PDP/Udom still winning the election. But what is to become of him during the period? Will he still occupy the executive governor's position during the rerun election?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election by Gboliwe: 9:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
Even people who can't find Akwaibom on the map have an opinion. Mcheew. Nairaland has really given us a platform but some just abuse it.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election by demarc001: 9:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
shidof:
I know dt, but why d rigging in d Ist place?

You people are just ranting noise, make una leave politics for politicians, d election was rigged. Was it only in favour of pdp? I tell you in that very state malpractices were done in favour of apc too.

Am not supporting any party but you people should stop pointing fingers to only on direction.

The presidential election; fine we agree Buhari got more votes but if Jonathan had decided to disagree over the result and take it to tribunal, there's enough irregularities with proofs to call for a re-run.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election by macino1(m): 9:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
WisdomCanada:
Even if Buhari steps down as president to contest the rerun as an APC candidate in the state, PDP will still win Akwa-ibom hands down.
Same was said about GEJ. . .Just my observation. In Nija politics everything is possible.
Re: Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election by donphilopus: 9:43pm On Oct 21, 2015
permanentgrace:

Hahahahahaahaha.

The bolded cracks me up big time. God bless you for this assertion bro. Imagine someone who calls himself an uncommon transformer, but when he had need to make use of his uncommon transformation, he mercilessly dumped the so called transformation and sought help elsewhere. What a rush!

Well, despite the fact that the rerun will be tough owing to the expected heavy presence of security, i see PDP/Udom still winning the election. But what is to become of him during the period? Will he still occupy the executive governor's position during the rerun election?

Since the Tribunal didn't order him to vacate his Seat, he would still occupy it.
Re: Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election by otomatic(m): 9:43pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ndito Akwa Ibom idakka ida!
I want to read the opinions of Akwa Ibom people.
Ami me dakka nda!
Re: Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election by Dindondin(m): 9:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:

All sane people will vote for him.
that makes you and all that voted him psychos
Re: Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election by blackboy(m): 9:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
This is a farce. War on corruption ? hmmm APC change? hmmm. After DSS invasion and APC meddling this is no surprise .

Jega and card reader with all the cancellation of election results at various levels shows it was not a successful as boasted. A failure ? yes maybe with the result.

Perhaps if GEJ too had followed the path PMB took after his past 3 attempts by contesting the results maybe we would be having a rerun of the presidential elections as well.

INEC and Nigerian voters and politicians need to really get their acts together.

This trend tells a lot about Change?Scam

I was and not deceived APC PDP are the same always have always will. I know a saint when I see him not by what he promises because he wants power.

INEC revisit the card reader scam machine and review voters register of many fake voters. There must be another way better. Jega has done his own the new man should come up with something better. This cancelled results and reruns tell alot about what a failure the last election was. As usuall it is how well it can be rigged.

GEJ was just sold out . APC wants an oil producing area by all means. I laugh. Ka shima wo. I'm not disappointed because I was not deceived.

Same people but with another name and slogan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election by SeverusSnape(m): 9:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
Gboliwe:

I owe you a bottle of any kinda wine you love taking. Oya, chop knuckle cheesy you are the man. I wish they understand this.
Bros thank you jare. smiley
Re: Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election by Osakah24(m): 9:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
donphilopus:

An uncommon transformer who dumped his world-class hospital to treat a knee injury abroad? Such an uncommon transformer.
That hospital was just commissioned hurriedly,so that his administration will get the credit, but the hospital will be world class when it starts functioning,give credits when its due.
Re: Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election by get2kingz: 9:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
Hv seen d chance APC talking abt....but dia wayo will nt work in Akwa ibom, PDP we stand

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election by shidof(m): 9:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
calabardick:

point of correction, the correct name is Mr. uncommon transfraudation aka bro goddy, allias effion ata-utop
lolzzz
Re: Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election by searay(m): 10:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
donphilopus:

Fish brain, have you not heard that FG is yet to give operational licence to the foreign doctors who are suppose to handle the machines?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election by Moderation: 10:03pm On Oct 21, 2015
My good people let us talk less here; get your PVC ready; for me and my family members our cards are everly ready to to vote for Udom again and again.
Re: Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election by Moz22: 10:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
WisdomCanada:
Even if Buhari steps down as president to contest the rerun as an APC candidate in the state, PDP will still win Akwa-ibom hands down.
Absolutley no sense in dis post..
Re: Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election by rottenegg: 10:05pm On Oct 21, 2015
Whats all the noise about? Udom still occupies the seat as governor during the re-run.....only 18 lga out of 31 were cancelled! Whats the noise about??
Udom is still governor of AKS, he wasnt asked to vacate by the tribunal.
Re: Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election by Moz22: 10:05pm On Oct 21, 2015
shidof:
k, agreed. But how did u knew dt PDP won d election fair and free?
abeg modify ur post ojare
Re: Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election by Osu175(m): 10:42pm On Oct 21, 2015
I worked as a Polling Officer in that election in onna LG. what killed PDP was the citizens, they never wanted seeing even one ballot paper with APC.
Re: Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
The people at the tribunals just want to chop more money... They already know Akwa ibom state is for PDP.
Re: Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
Osu175:
I worked as a Polling Officer in that election in onna LG. what killed PDP was the citizens, they never wanted seeing even one ballot paper with APC.

This ur post won't help, so why posting it? Whether APC like it or not Akwa ibom is for PDP in fact the margin will be wide this time around
Re: Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election by AkwaIbomrep1: 10:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
shidof:
October 21, 2015 at 5:35 pm

The Akwa Ibom State governorship tribunal has ordered for a rerun of the governorship election in the state.
The Tribunal ordered Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, to conduct re-run election in 18 local government areas of the state. There are 31 LGs in Akwa Ibom.
Giving its verdict on Wednesday, the Tribunal said it was satisfied that there were discrepancies during the governorship election held on April 11.
The Tribunal further asked the Independent National Electoral Commission to conduct the re-run elections.
DETAIL SOON

lalasticlala

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/breaking-tribunal-orders-re-run-in-akwa-ibom-gov-election/
Hahahahahaha! I laugh In ibibio, Ibo , annang, ijaw, haaaaaaaa, Apcshit or apc stop deceiving ur self we in Akwa ibom has absolutely nothing to do with the northern regional party Apcshit, the party is meant for terrorists like u ppl, Anywhere, come and waste ur time,God punish apc....we are proudly PDP...in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom ''

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election by Orikinla(m): 11:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
Without federal allocations, many states in Nigeria will collapse, unlike states in the south west. So, it is better for these poor states to be under the control of the ruling party than be in the opposition. Opposing the government in power is not in the best interest of any poor state in the south-south and south east.
Re: Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election by citizenY(m): 11:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Who said it was rigged
They only fiddled with the figures.
Re: Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election by nigerianvenom(m): 11:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
Why Akwa Ibom PDP and Gov. Udom should not appeal Tribunal judgment- Rivers Amachree
The Akwa Ibom State Governorship Election Petition Tribunal sitting in Abuja, has ordered a rerun in 18 out of the 31 local government areas in the state.
Recall that INEC declared the PDP candidate winner, with a total of 996,071 votes from the 31 local government areas in the state while the APC candidate polled 89,865 votes.
Following the Tribunal judgement,that upheld elections in 13 local government areas; Gov. Udom has a total valid votes of 495, 204. And the APC candidate has 37,572 valid votes.
The number of accredited voters in the 18 cancelled local government areas, stand at 561,604. ( I have deliberately streamlined my analysis to the number of accredited voters and not the voting strength of the 18 local government areas). Don't ask me why? You know why? Besides, the APC accused the PDP of rigging it to that number. Perhaps it's even less.
Therefore the APC candidate needs to poll at least 520,000 votes out of the 561,604 to defeat the PDP candidate and be declared winner of the election. And this is practically impossible! Not even in Kano state.
I therefore urge the PDP and Gov. Udom to immediately communicate INEC to go ahead and conduct the rerun within 90 days, because I doubt if the appellate court will upturn this judgment. Moreover, an appeal will give the APC, the Minister and its political office holders, ample time to stabilise, and access funds for the rerun. An appeal will also give INEC enough time to access funds through a supplementary budget. Time indeed is not in our best interest, and I won't be surprised if the APC appeals the judgement.

Source :scannews

SeverusSnape, Tomakint, TonyeBarcanista, ibokUtoroh, gboliwe, akwaibomrep1,chukwudi44,

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures from Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Akure Ondo State / Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi / Mc Oluomo Confirmed As Substantive Lagos State Chairman Of Nurtw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.