Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election (36571 Views)

Court Dismisses Six Count Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu, Orders Re-Arraignment / See Photos Of Sen Akpabio Consoling Akwa Ibom Gov Over Church Building Collapse / Tribunal Orders Substituted Service On Obaseki, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election by drexx(m): 12:15am On Oct 22, 2015
In as much as I am pro apc, pro Buhari through and through, the apc presented the very wrong candidate for this election. Udom and Umana are evils but Udom is a lesser evil. UMANA is so selfish and power hungry. That's the last thing AK Ibom needs now. I pray Udom wins. Dakadda ndito akwa Ibom...... Let's stop UMANA
Re: Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election by lexxylalas2(m): 12:24am On Oct 22, 2015
shidof:
I'm still confused and surprise abt d verdict, I thought Akwa-ibom is 100% PDP xpecially with d influence of Mr uncommon transformation. Maybe dey rigged to win convincedly.

Go nd sleep ur nt making any point..even if re conduct the election in d dream,pdp wil still win without any shakings
Re: Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election by mikolo80: 3:16am On Oct 22, 2015
kossyablaze:
I'm APC buh to be frank,I don't see us winning that state.
it doesn't matter
at least they willhave to re spend part of the 100 billio stolen money
and the election will be staggered like ekiti,osun,edo and adamawa
Re: Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election by Asiwaju9ja(m): 3:28am On Oct 22, 2015
kurt09:
Akwa ibom and Rivers are viable. APC won't allow them to be in opposition. Amaechi dollars defeated Atiku.

Point of correction. Ameachi's War Chest.
Re: Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election by akpanbaba: 5:57am On Oct 22, 2015
The virus known as Akpabioism infected Akwa Ibom people that they cannot differentiate individual from party.It is pathetic that Akpabio has reduced Akpabio people to dunces to the extent that some can just shout Uncommon Transformation with hunger.
Re: Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election by Awaja(m): 6:41am On Oct 22, 2015
lagmostkuit:
It won't still change anything.. undecided
In real life ,it may change a whole lot.
Re: Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election by MrAboki: 6:49am On Oct 22, 2015
Between Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Bayelsa, PDP must lose one of these states to APC.

APC is not interested in weak states like Akwa Ibom and Bayelsa, what they want it Rivers State and they may just get it.

Wike by now to don Piss for clothe with fear. If Akwa Ibom states election can be cancelled, Rivers State for sure is going down. grin

Change is here.

Sai APC.
Re: Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election by Realist2: 7:38am On Oct 22, 2015
I saw it coming, i said it before , Buhari want to capture oil-rich states at all cost,he should trade carefully, Nigeria belong to all of us , you don't muzzle and cowed people into accepting you.
Re: Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election by adeoba2008(m): 8:37am On Oct 22, 2015
Lets wait and see
Re: Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election by sammychimex(m): 8:57am On Oct 22, 2015
Hmmm. I doubt Apc can win akwa obom even. At least not now
Re: Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:19am On Oct 22, 2015
nigerianvenom:
Why Akwa Ibom PDP and Gov. Udom should not appeal Tribunal judgment- Rivers Amachree
The Akwa Ibom State Governorship Election Petition Tribunal sitting in Abuja, has ordered a rerun in 18 out of the 31 local government areas in the state.
Recall that INEC declared the PDP candidate winner, with a total of 996,071 votes from the 31 local government areas in the state while the APC candidate polled 89,865 votes.
Following the Tribunal judgement,that upheld elections in 13 local government areas; Gov. Udom has a total valid votes of 495, 204. And the APC candidate has 37,572 valid votes.
The number of accredited voters in the 18 cancelled local government areas, stand at 561,604. ( I have deliberately streamlined my analysis to the number of accredited voters and not the voting strength of the 18 local government areas). Don't ask me why? You know why? Besides, the APC accused the PDP of rigging it to that number. Perhaps it's even less.
Therefore the APC candidate needs to poll at least 520,000 votes out of the 561,604 to defeat the PDP candidate and be declared winner of the election. And this is practically impossible! Not even in Kano state.
I therefore urge the PDP and Gov. Udom to immediately communicate INEC to go ahead and conduct the rerun within 90 days, because I doubt if the appellate court will upturn this judgment. Moreover, an appeal will give the APC, the Minister and its political office holders, ample time to stabilise, and access funds for the rerun. An appeal will also give INEC enough time to access funds through a supplementary budget. Time indeed is not in our best interest, and I won't be surprised if the APC appeals the judgement.

Source :scannews

SeverusSnape, Tomakint, TonyeBarcanista, ibokUtoroh, gboliwe, akwaibomrep1,chukwudi44,

what I deduced in this write up is udom and pdp is leading with 457632 votes margin, and I dont see umana and apc having any laughs at the end. yesterday they were all over the town uyo to be precise jubilating. I termed it premature ejaculation.
udom is right.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election by mystikal(m): 11:19am On Oct 22, 2015
This is a systematic way of making umana go bankrupt.. The odds are so against the APC.
Re: Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election by Aitee1: 12:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
mystikal:
This is a systematic way of making umana go bankrupt.. The odds are so against the APC.

Agwo Udom grin
Re: Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election by eddybillfm: 12:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Udom will still win. smiley

This time...

... With a wider margin.
Udom is a failure! Ask him how he use to treat the junior staff in Zenith bank...... Nothing but with hatred, wickedness and selfishness.....
Re: Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election by niceangel: 1:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
U guys don't think @all. A kwa ibom has the lage st oil well...and APC need an APC guvnor dia. Dey don dey try to humble Godswill akpa bio for a while now. They the state as APC state to settle tin ubu and co. So think. Bag of d.cks.
Re: Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
visit www.blissblaze.com for latest updates you can trust always. Don't dull today. Also learn how to make money without stress with a simple referral program. Also join as a konga affiliate today by visiting our website today. Log on to www.blissblaze.com today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Writes UK To Probe Saraki And Ekweremadu - Sahara Reporters / Snake Kills Baby Of A Boko Haram Commander / Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.