Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,688 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

What Are The Things You Love/like About The Opposite Sex (in Naija) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Things You Love/like About The Opposite Sex (in Naija) (1851 Views)

What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Things You Love/like About The Opposite Sex (in Naija) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
There have been too many hate, insults, blames, accusations and E-war between NL guys and ladies, how we totally forgotten how good we can be? let's share positive things we love about the opposite sex. For me
1. I just love how sweet, loving and caring my beautiful naija ladies are sometimes especially when the truly love you.
2. I like how beautiful my naija ladies are, they're the living evidence that black is truly beautiful & sexy too and also how cute they are when the emotional part of them are showing.
3. I like their dress sense, my naija babes de represent for fashion wela wela. During occasions they just look so amazing in their traditional wears.
4. I love how strong they're and how far they're willing to go for the one they truly love.
5. oh my my how can I forget the God given big azzes, boobss, and awesome hips of my African queens. you guys are the originators and owners of the onion boooty that the white women are paying thousands of dollars & going through pains to get but still theirs is fake. We complain yeah but we still can't get enough of the chocolate angels :-)).

Fellas let's do this, drop your list and keep the fun rolling. what are the things you love or like about the naija ladies or guys.
Modified
this is as regards to the good, real and sensible naija ladies we have, the endangered species and definitely not for the oloshos.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You Love/like About The Opposite Sex (in Naija) by marshalcarter: 8:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
I love how both you and dem deceive urselves undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Things You Love/like About The Opposite Sex (in Naija) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 21, 2015
marshalcarter:
I love how both you and dem deceive urselves undecided
common bro, are you trying to tell me that no naija lady has done something nice for you that you like? or that there is nothing you like about them? think before you answer ooo

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You Love/like About The Opposite Sex (in Naija) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
How I can get them angry at will smiley... Asin really irritated grin
Re: What Are The Things You Love/like About The Opposite Sex (in Naija) by marshalcarter: 8:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
icedbeatz:
common bro, are you trying to tell me that no naija lady has done something nice for you that you like? or that there is nothing you like about them? think before you answer ooo
None has done anytin nyz for me undecided except for dat 1 dat allow me suck her ba4babaya grin...is not nyz sef undecided
Re: What Are The Things You Love/like About The Opposite Sex (in Naija) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
pinceprinz:
How I can get them angry at will smiley... Asin really irritated grin
you have a gf right? what do you like about her Bro?
Re: What Are The Things You Love/like About The Opposite Sex (in Naija) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
icedbeatz:
you have a gf right? what do you like about her Bro?

Gf shocked shocked

Do I seem so foolish to enter a bondage convenant?!?

My guy jus friend with benefits. Keeping a gf is hell on earth, I've tried it thrice actually so I know what I'm saying. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You Love/like About The Opposite Sex (in Naija) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 21, 2015
marshalcarter:

None has done anytin nyz for me undecided except for dat 1 dat allow me suck her ba4babaya grin...is not nyz sef undecided
you only like fawkin the huge booty? nawaooo you no be better person ooo Hahahahahaha
tosyn2much, iamlegend1 , lezz, sonofananimal, BUTCHCASSIDY, profojah, fuckshit, 2sex, sonofmark,
cutehector, StepTwo, falconey, jmoore , wristbangle ,
Re: What Are The Things You Love/like About The Opposite Sex (in Naija) by dahreyM: 9:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
I like their OLOSHOic attitude. Unilag girls comes to mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Things You Love/like About The Opposite Sex (in Naija) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
icedbeatz:
Are you trying to tell me that no naija lady has done something nice for you that you like? or that there is nothing you like about them?
My brother are you talking about Naija babes generally or the exceptions? Cuz the majority of Naija babes leave much to be desired. So do the guys for that matter.....
Re: What Are The Things You Love/like About The Opposite Sex (in Naija) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
JimiCoker:

My brother are you talking about Naija babes generally or the exceptions? Cuz the majority of Naija babes leave much to be desired. So do the guys for that matter.....
both Bro, what I listed are for the real reasonable ones Bro and definitely not for the oloshos Hahahahahahahahaha u can type I like the this, that of the sensible ones and so and so about the oloshious ones (what's there to like about the oloshious ones anyway except fkim them like a fked up bitchhh)
Re: What Are The Things You Love/like About The Opposite Sex (in Naija) by gab264(m): 10:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
Op which naija girls nh.
No be dxame naija girls they carry hijab they blow bomb anyhow for north.
They can blow indirectly with em f*ckin lies.
Shmmm make I continue maa sleeping fins
Re: What Are The Things You Love/like About The Opposite Sex (in Naija) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
eeeh?! ^^^ what?! are you guys trying to tell me that almost all naija babes got nothing good about them?! this is serious, wow much love and respect to my Boo Boo ooooooo. value +++
Re: What Are The Things You Love/like About The Opposite Sex (in Naija) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
icedbeatz:
both Bro, what I listed are for the real reasonable
Well if that's the case, one thing I like about reasonable Naija girls is that they're polite......but that's what I'd like in any girl, regardless of nationality. I guess that limits the list to things I like that only Naija girls possess like big nyash, boobs, cooking skills e.t.c. Ok, so all of the above and in that order grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Things You Love/like About The Opposite Sex (in Naija) by misspicy(f): 10:52pm On Oct 21, 2015
icedbeatz:
eeeh?! ^^^ what?! are you guys trying to tell me that almost all naija babes got nothing good about them?! this is serious, wow much love and respect to my Boo Boo ooooooo. value +++
icedbeatz:
Shey you dnt know that awon werey 100% na im full nairaland ni? Most of them guys are mad so they af nothing good to say....

Just face your boo and af a good time because even your boo gat a boo grin

Let any oloriburuku quote me wrongly and die undecided
modified

Sorry guys...this wasnt meant to be typed coz even the op is mad...seems most people on here is mad...awon werey 100%
Re: What Are The Things You Love/like About The Opposite Sex (in Naija) by lezz(m): 10:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
icedbeatz:
There have been too many hate, insults, blames, accusations and E-war between NL guys and ladies, how we totally forgotten how good we can be? let's share positive things we love about the opposite sex. For me
1. I just love how sweet, loving and caring my beautiful naija ladies are sometimes especially when the truly love you.
2. I like how beautiful my naija ladies are, they're the living evidence that black is truly beautiful & sexy too and also how cute they are when the emotional part of them are showing.
3. I like their dress sense, my naija babes de represent for fashion wela wela. During occasions they just look so amazing in their traditional wears.
4. I love how strong they're and how far they're willing to go for the one they truly love.
5. oh my my how can I forget the God given big azzes, boobss, and awesome hips of my African queens. you guys are the originators and owners of the onion boooty that the white women are paying thousands of dollars & going through pains to get but still theirs is fake. We complain yeah but we still can't get enough of the chocolate angels :-)).

Fellas let's do this, drop your list and keep the fun rolling. what are the things you love or like about the naija ladies or guys.
Modified
this is as regards to the good, real and sensible naija ladies we have, the endangered species and definitely not for the oloshos.
Beautify she is. And in the flesh too. Not the plastic nairaland girls who are still being mired in the confusion of acting crazy fantasy and she- man- ism.

In the flesh, She is the embodiment of strength, love, respect and faithfulness.

I remember , in a low moment, my mistakes and outburst she handled with love and wisdom.

The idea of modern feminism she abhors.

Her grace and charms are sweetness no monetary gains can out last.

She's walked the part of life with me.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You Love/like About The Opposite Sex (in Naija) by IamLEGEND1: 10:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
which onion booty?

onion booty requires more than just the flesh to be in ample quantity......... you need to watch what you eat,exercise regularly, do squats etc.

I'm yet to see any onion booty on NL,just huge mounds of meat devoid of any definite form....

and don't even get me started on the protruding bellies........ accumulated over time from too many trips to Mr Biggs and sweet sensation with various guys.
Re: What Are The Things You Love/like About The Opposite Sex (in Naija) by Macgreat(m): 10:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
No opposite sex in view at the moment. when I sight one I go tell you.
Re: What Are The Things You Love/like About The Opposite Sex (in Naija) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
Just passing =>=>=>=>
Re: What Are The Things You Love/like About The Opposite Sex (in Naija) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 21, 2015
misspicy:

Shey you dnt know that awon werey 100% na im full nairaland ni? Most of them guys are mad so they af nothing good to say....

Just face your boo and af a good time because even your boo gat a boo grin

Let any oloriburuku quote me wrongly and die undecided
Even your Boo get a Boo may be applicable to you my dear but not her, some naija ladies still have values, self respect, moral ethics and more and I'm proud that I found one of them. She's Tested, retested, researched, was monitored, investigated and finally certified to be a Smart, matured, sweet, caring, amazing, Beautiful, African Queen, so incomparable. She's one of the reasons I believe that some naija ladies still have functioning brain cells unlike the buffoonery I witness here on NL by some girls, so please keep that "even your Boo get a Boo" crap maybe for your personal use because the trash is strictly for the dumb feeble minded naija girls not a queen like her.
Re: What Are The Things You Love/like About The Opposite Sex (in Naija) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 21, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
which onion booty?

onion booty requires more than just the flesh to be in ample quantity......... you need to watch what you eat,exercise regularly, do squats etc.

I'm yet to see any onion booty on NL,just huge mounds of meat devoid of any definite form....

and don't even get me started on the protruding bellies........ accumulated over time from too many trips to Mr Biggs and sweet sensation with various guys.
Hahahahahaha Bro it's not about NL girls at all, I mean the naija peeps everywhere not just on this site bro, I mean the ones you've engaged in person. :-)
Re: What Are The Things You Love/like About The Opposite Sex (in Naija) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
icedbeatz:
Hahahahahaha Bro it's not about NL girls at all, I mean the naija peeps everywhere not just on this site bro, I mean the ones you've engaged in person. :-)

Lemme see
They are good in bed
Few have something upstairs
Then they can cook good too
Apart from that........ undecided
Re: What Are The Things You Love/like About The Opposite Sex (in Naija) by misspicy(f): 4:14am On Oct 22, 2015
icedbeatz:
Even your Boo get a Boo may be applicable to you my dear but not her, some naija ladies still have values, self respect, moral ethics and more and I'm proud that I found one of them. She's Tested, retested, researched, was monitored, investigated and finally certified to be a Smart, matured, sweet, caring, amazing, Beautiful, African Queen, so incomparable. She's one of the reasons I believe that some naija ladies still have functioning brain cells unlike the buffoonery I witness here on NL by some girls, so please keep that "even your Boo get a Boo" crap maybe for your personal use because the trash is strictly for the dumb feeble minded naija girls not a queen like her.
Icedbeatz,i dnt usually reply m_orons buh seriously you must be high on chicken poo...and to think dah i used to see u as sensible...gosh am disappointed at myself

Okay agreed that you couldnt see the part i was supporting you by insulting my NL brothers,buh were you also blind and did not see the humour in dat phrase even your boo gat a boo,which i used a laffing smiley for?...
Okay thank God you met and have a nice sweet lovely,adorable queen as a gf,wch has been my prayer for dem nairaland guys who have lost hope in Nigerian girls,we know now,can we please breath?....now let us dumb feeble minded females have a good laugh,ode,oponu ayirada

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Love/like About The Opposite Sex (in Naija) by Nobody: 5:52am On Oct 22, 2015
misspicy:

Icedbeatz,i dnt usually reply m_orons buh seriously you must be high on chicken poo...and to think dah i used to see u as sensible...gosh am disappointed at myself

Okay agreed that you couldnt see the part i was supporting you by insulting my NL brothers,buh were you also blind and did not see the humour in dat phrase even your boo gat a boo,which i used a laffing smiley for?...
Okay thank God you met and have a nice sweet lovely,adorable queen as a gf,wch has been my prayer for dem nairaland guys who have lost hope in Nigerian girls,we know now,can we please breath?....now let us dumb feeble minded females have a good laugh,ode,oponu ayirada

Haha! You're hilarious grin
Re: What Are The Things You Love/like About The Opposite Sex (in Naija) by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 22, 2015
misspicy:

even your Boo get a Boo? don't that mean a double dating bitcch? well I saw no humour in what it represents ( my perception ) but since you had no negative intent as regards to your opinion I apologize for my reaction BTW you don't need to insult peeps just to support others it yields nothing good. enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: What Are The Things You Love/like About The Opposite Sex (in Naija) by fuckshit: 6:03pm On Oct 24, 2015
yea! they're fυςking hot; fυςking caring; know how to fυςking take care of their men; this should fυςking suffice grin grin
Re: What Are The Things You Love/like About The Opposite Sex (in Naija) by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 15, 2016
You are sooo cheesy! Just trying to score brownie points, look at the level of your threads na -0
Re: What Are The Things You Love/like About The Opposite Sex (in Naija) by Nobody: 2:43am On Jan 15, 2016
pinceprinz:

Gf shocked shocked
Do I seem so foolish to enter a bondage convenant?!?

My guy jus friend with benefits. Keeping a gf is hell on earth, I've tried it thrice actually so I know what I'm saying. smiley
. No sir that's just the hurt talking.
Come here *warm hug*
Nauty wasn't here to give you one so..
Re: What Are The Things You Love/like About The Opposite Sex (in Naija) by Nobody: 2:52am On Jan 15, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Just passing =>=>=>=>
You always passing,when you gon get where you goin'? Hi smiley.
Re: What Are The Things You Love/like About The Opposite Sex (in Naija) by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 15, 2016
QueenValerie:
You always passing,when you gon get where you goin'? Hi smiley.
yea, I know

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of A Lagos Sex Freak | Uncensored (short) / Now Trending On Twitter#wastehistime / Guys Would You Marry This Lady? -photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.