Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner (11308 Views)

Poll: Will You?

Yes: 38% (28 votes)
No: 61% (44 votes)
This poll has ended

Man Killed By Friend Who ‘slept’ With His Wife / Hillarious Encounter With A 419ner / If Your Brother/Sister Rapes You. Would You Turn Them In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by Thor(m): 8:32pm On May 18, 2009
They have to be killed, quick trial then hanging  lipsrsealed

Public Execution  lipsrsealed

Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by GeorgeD1(m): 9:07pm On May 18, 2009
Ah, this is terrible. Does it have to be this bad?
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by Thor(m): 7:41am On May 19, 2009
The Only Way to Save Nigeria  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lets take the Country back from these dirty animals TODAY angry

Nigeria can be great again, just need to stretch a few necks lipsrsealed

Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by Sermon: 8:20am On May 19, 2009
George_D:

You seem to be so bitter with these 419ners. Were you a victim of recent?

No, I just don't want to be associated with such immoral creeps and scumbags.

What twisted logic and morals would anyone need to agree that 419 is ok? By that low standard we may as well just have a lawless world and leave it to the crooks to steal every last Naira or Dollar we have. 

Next time anyone who voted 'No' to turning in 419ners to the police gets robbed, I hope they shake the hand of the robber that did it. Why not give them your car keys and life savings while you're at it? They were smart enough to choose you as a victim so you had it coming.

You should choose your heroes carefully.
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by Thor(m): 8:25am On May 19, 2009
The reason many people have voted against turning in a relative or friend is because the majority know such a person or are themselves or have been involved in 419 at some time undecided

That is the sad state of the nation sad
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by Sermon: 8:28am On May 19, 2009
If you're not part of the solution you're part of the problem.

It takes moral courage and a little human decency to act against wrongdoing.

Not surprised the way the vote is going. embarassed
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by JJYOU: 8:34am On May 19, 2009
Sermon:

If you're not part of the solution you're part of the problem.

It takes moral courage and a little human decency to act against wrongdoing.

Not surprised the way the vote is going. embarassed
Thor:

The reason many people have voted against turning in a relative or friend is because the majority know such a person or are themselves or have been involved in 419 at some time undecided

That is the sad state of the nation sad
you are so right. they are all at it wait until you see the same bunch criticize others not doing this and that to better the society.
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by agabaI23(m): 11:41am On May 19, 2009
JJyou, Sermon and Thor
Where were you all?

This guys wanted to snap my neck for saying the obvious.

The vote up there does not reflect the opinion very well. When we had 178 posts from 64 posters, I analysed the posts taking on the first posts from every contributor.

I found out that 71% of those who posted supported the 419ners while a paltery 13% was against it. About 5% was undecided.
it is pathetic.
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by GeorgeD1(m): 11:46am On May 19, 2009
Maybe we should just start campaigning for sharia law to be implemented in this country.
That way all the polititians will have thier hands chopped off for stealing public funds!
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by agabaI23(m): 11:52am On May 19, 2009
lol

That is trying ot bite more than we can chew.
There are better ways!
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by GeorgeD1(m): 11:59am On May 19, 2009
What better way is there than giving them something to think about for the
remaining days of their corrupt life?
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by agabaI23(m): 12:04pm On May 19, 2009
take their freedom from them
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by GeorgeD1(m): 12:08pm On May 19, 2009
No, cut their stealing hand away.
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by agabaI23(m): 12:16pm On May 19, 2009
hehehe
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by Thor(m): 12:44pm On May 19, 2009
Hang them all, live on television  lipsrsealed

Lets watch as their necks snap and crack angry angry

It seems to be an opinion amongst the criminal fraternity on this forum that just because the government is corrupt it is OK for them to justify stealing and scamming people out of their hard earned money.

This not only shows a lack of moral fiber, lack of education and proper upbringing. It just shows you how far many have slid into the stinking cesspit of daily Nigerian life.

There is no justification for stealing, on whatever grounds. Try all you want to try and convince people that you are stealing for some kind of ridiculous noble reason,. The truth is that you are nothing but filthy dirty thieves and Nigeria can do without you as you bring nothing but shame to the country.

Execute 419 scum today I say  angry angry angry
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by GeorgeD1(m): 1:44pm On May 19, 2009
Your own method is too extreme o, my brother grin
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by Souliman(m): 5:44pm On May 19, 2009
As a Christian, I believe that Our Lord Jesus Christ will show the way to Salvation for 419ers.
And I believe that He will stir the hearts of those who are concerned about the spiritual welfare of a 419er.

I am pleased to say that several members of this forum have now contacted me about their friends and relatives,
and I have opened dialogues with the 419ers concerned. Please pray that for them, that they may see Heaven.

I want to encourage others to contact me if they are concerned about the criminal activities of their relatives and friends. You have my word that the authorities will not be involved. Contact me in confidence at souliman.aktapan @ gmail.com
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by GeorgeD1(m): 6:40pm On May 19, 2009
Yes, only God can change their evil heart.
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:47pm On May 19, 2009
God is tired of you people. He has better places to deal with.
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by Thor(m): 12:05am On May 20, 2009
God could not save 6 million of his people from being slaughtered during WW2, so why do you think that he will intervene with the 419 scum?

Forget Jesus, just execute these filthy worthless people ASAP angry angry angry
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by Sermon: 6:33am On May 20, 2009
George_D:

Yes, only God can change their evil heart.

Why not ask some unicorns and mermaids to help him out while you're at it?

Typical attitude,  It's not my problem. It's nothing to do with me.  lipsrsealed

If you're not part of the solution you're are part of the problem.

God can only do so much. If you know of anyone involved in 419 contact me and I'll be happy to report them for you. grin
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by GeorgeD1(m): 1:50pm On May 20, 2009
Being sarcastic doesn't solve the problem of fraud one inch.
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by Thor(m): 2:35pm On May 20, 2009
George_D:

Being sarcastic doesn't solve the problem of fraud one inch.

George, I do not think it was meant to be sarcastic towards you, it is just that God (if you believe in him) can not solve anything, millions of people are killed every year worldwide and God does nothing, so if he does exist (which I don't believe he does,) surely if he can do nothing to stop people dying then he is not going to step in and sort out the 419 scum bags.

Don't want to turn this thread into a religious war, but we have to execute the filth, no other way lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by GeorgeD1(m): 3:48pm On May 20, 2009
Yes, I could deduce your leanings from your post but I just chose to let it lie. Now that you
have mentioned it again, maybe I should just enlighten you a little. The fact that there is so
much suffering in the world does not mean there is no God. That argument has been used
severally by agnostics to justify their position but the truth remains that God exists and He
can be found if you know where to look.
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by justwise(m): 9:33am On Jun 07, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

God is tired of you people. He has better places to deal with.

I have being going through all ur replies in this topic and u restored my faith in human kind. May God give us more pple like u.
I can take a bullet for u.

@ Topic.
I will turn in my MUM, even my entire family IF 419 is family buiness.
No excuse for crime, if the Govt is stealing that DOES not make it right to justify the evil activites of the 419ners.

For those defending 419ners shame on u, shame on ur morals, shame on ur existence.
Let me also put it on record that I DO NOT FEEL SORRY FOR 'some' victims of 419ners.

These include: pple who reply for lottery email trying to claim for lottery they did not play.
Pple who responded to email by 419ners  about millions of dollars hidden in one fake a/c in Nigeria and needs their help to get out of Nigeria.
In my opinion, both the 419ner and such victims should be given LIFE and the prison key given to ME, trust me…I will only open It when they are dead.
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by justwise(m): 9:37am On Jun 07, 2009
George_D:

Yes, I could deduce your leanings from your post but I just chose to let it lie. Now that you
have mentioned it again, maybe I should just enlighten you a little. The fact that there is so
much suffering in the world does not mean there is no God. That argument has been used
severally by agnostics to justify their position but the truth remains that God exists and He
can be found if you know where to look.

U got a good head on that shoulder. I enjoyed reading ur post.
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by justwise(m): 9:40am On Jun 07, 2009
Thor:

Hang them all, live on television lipsrsealed

Lets watch as their necks snap and crack angry angry

It seems to be an opinion amongst the criminal fraternity on this forum that just because the government is corrupt it is OK for them to justify stealing and scamming people out of their hard earned money.

This not only shows a lack of moral fiber, lack of education and proper upbringing. It just shows you how far many have slid into the stinking cesspit of daily Nigerian life.

There is no justification for stealing, on whatever grounds. Try all you want to try and convince people that you are stealing for some kind of ridiculous noble reason,. The truth is that you are nothing but filthy dirty thieves and Nigeria can do without you as you bring nothing but shame to the country.

Execute 419 scum today I say angry angry angry

U got my vote anytime anyday
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by GeorgeD1(m): 1:30pm On Jun 07, 2009
That's right smiley
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by Casfan123: 12:37am On May 07, 2010
I will never do dat.dat will b capital betrayal.4 u who said dat u will turn over ur kid,shut ur big mouth.it is easier said dan done.so u  want 2 tell me dat u will betray ur child.
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by justwise(m): 12:47am On May 07, 2010
Casfan123:

I will never do dat.dat will b capital betrayal.4 u who said dat u will turn over your kid,shut your big mouth.it is easier said dan done.so u want 2 tell me dat u will betray your child.

Yes u wouldn't turn ur kid over cos u are enjoying the stolen money with him.
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by agabaI23(m): 12:54am On May 07, 2010
You de mind am. He is calling it betrayal.
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by agabaI23(m): 12:57am On May 07, 2010
Casfan123:

I will never do dat.dat will b capital betrayal.4 u who said dat u will turn over your kid,shut your big mouth.it is easier said dan done.so u  want 2 tell me dat u will betray your child.

bleep d senators n dier meeting.whether post ume or nt, i don' t care.dis year i must enter school.am nt going 2 spend extra year at home.
Go and pass your JAMB first

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ibori’s Conviction Gulped £14m, Says Senate / Declare Rape National Crisis, Amnesty Tells Buhari / Valentine: Man Burnt To Death Over Stolen Gifts For Lover!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.