Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,315 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Update on the armed robbery attack on Eko Bridge this morning - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Update on the armed robbery attack on Eko Bridge this morning (56731 Views)

Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos / Lady Robbed On Eko Bridge Last Night Narrates Her Traumatizing Experience / Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Update on the armed robbery attack on Eko Bridge this morning by Coolcash1: 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
I am an APC supporter and proponent of Ambode has well. But I must say that I am grossly disappointed in mr. Governor..

It seems the man lack the passion, intelligence, tenacity and burning drive to run and manage the state...Obviously, this is not the Lagos he inherited from the best Gov ever in Nigeria, BRF.

Honestly, I am disappointed that I voted for Ambode...

1 Like

Re: Update on the armed robbery attack on Eko Bridge this morning by deltateam: 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
*carries the thread, cleans yansh then throws it at the MOD that brought it to frontpage after everything has ended and walks away.
Re: Update on the armed robbery attack on Eko Bridge this morning by wtfCode: 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
kestolove95:
Omo Igbo ni oo
what a waste of sperm

Re: Update on the armed robbery attack on Eko Bridge this morning by adaweezy(m): 7:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
Flets:
When they were told Ambode is a career civil servant who was dismissed for corruption... they said Jimi Agbaje was an Igbo man
When we told them the change was a scam, they said they were ready to vote for people without cetificates

Today, we are all reaping the fruit of ignorance, ethnocentrism and gross stupidity by the most of us.

Under GEJ, the argument was that either the lagos ibadan expway is not speedy or that the agricultural exploits are centered in the north or that the airport upgrades were not speedy or that the trains were not speed trains. We argued that the improved economic indices were not well reflected at the level of the masses. But at least, the arguments were about issues affecting Nigerians directly

Under Buhari, arguments have been Saraki, amaechi, Tinubu, ministerial nominees, stalwarts, obasanjo, secession, armed robbery etc which are of no tangible value to Nigerian masses. No arguments on policies or capital projects. We have even seized objective arguments on bokoharam and chibok girls despite their everyday rampage

This is clearly a very bad retrogression.
Proof Ambode was Fired by Fashola?? ....
Re: Update on the armed robbery attack on Eko Bridge this morning by phreakabit(m): 7:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
MWTGDAra:
see more
[url=http://][/url]
yeah!! there is no such thing as hell fire!! even GOD ALMIGHTY use his own mouth to say that it has never crossed his mind to burn his own piple in fire - jeremiah 7:30 & 31

if you say hell fire is real, then you are blaspheming against GOD and you are also insulting God of being a liar!!.. becos everything that GOD do and say is perfect - psalm 92:15, rom 9:14

Lunacy 3:19

Dey there dey preach heresy. . . FIRE awaithest thou.
Re: Update on the armed robbery attack on Eko Bridge this morning by onatisi(m): 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
Instead of finding way to improve the security situation in Lagos state and stem the rising tide of cultism In the state ,ambode is busy dishing out money to yobe state and 2 other apc states . Well done action governor grin

1 Like

Re: Update on the armed robbery attack on Eko Bridge this morning by phreakabit(m): 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
wtfCode:

what a waste of sperm

Her dad must be looking down in disappointment, realizing she is the sperm cell that won

1 Like

Re: Update on the armed robbery attack on Eko Bridge this morning by deltateam: 7:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
MWTGDAra:

Hell means grave, pit or condition of the dead!! even jesus christ went to hell and he was perfect

No, the bible said in James if anyone lacks wisdom he shhould ask for it. You, my dear friend clearly lacks wisdom and you should not be ashamed to ask.

Jesus bore the sins of the whole world and even God, the father turned away from him at the cross of calvary that made him say. Eloi Eloi Lama Saba Tani meaning My God- 2x why has thou forsaken me.

Now what happened was when he got to hell. He opened the prison gates , bound the devil, collected the key from him, defeated death and rose again.

We look at Jesus because he's the author and finisher of our faith. Even if we die, we have hope that we'll live again.

1 Like

Re: Update on the armed robbery attack on Eko Bridge this morning by wtfCode: 7:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
Coolcash1:
I am an APC supporter and proponent of Ambode has well. But I must say that I am grossly disappointed in mr. Governor..

It seems the man lack the passion, intelligence, tenacity and burning drive to run and manage the state...Obviously, this is not the Lagos he inherited from the best Gov ever in Nigeria, BRF.

Honestly, I am disappointed that I voted for Ambode...
na 'yoruba blood' dem use form ya brain.
can u please read what u just typed and discover how much brainless u are.
u 4 go sack him 4 office and become lagos state governor...ewu nairaland
Re: Update on the armed robbery attack on Eko Bridge this morning by wtfCode: 7:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
phreakabit:

Her dad must be looking down in disappointment, realizing she is the sperm cell that won
...call it 'bitttch-ass sperm'.
Re: Update on the armed robbery attack on Eko Bridge this morning by Trendishine: 7:44pm On Oct 22, 2015
Lagos has lost it....BUHARI do something about this country n lagos... ambode should shamefully leave that seat if he has notting to offer,, lagos do not need any bubble head, local boy in alausa.. ambode for this few period and the grievous news coming out of lagos, has noting to do with governance and should vacate that seat.. he is notting close to fashola, talk notting of being better than him or even making lagos better as ppl would expect.. it seems all this madness aggravated since he came into office.. he should go and sell meat at ojota... wat is he doing in such position,,governor of lagos state..ahhh.. na wa...dats insulting to lagos..with awful stories and gross insecurity and madness practiced punitively churning out of lagos..its so awful of governance and control over there.. of what value is that ambode
Re: Update on the armed robbery attack on Eko Bridge this morning by ilo04(m): 7:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
hmmm December is approaching
pls baba God guide us
Re: Update on the armed robbery attack on Eko Bridge this morning by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 22, 2015
MWTGDAra:
see more
yeah!! there is no such thing as hell fire!! even GOD ALMIGHTY use his own mouth to say that it has never crossed his mind to burn his own piple in fire - jeremiah 7:30 & 31

if you say hell fire is real, then you are blaspheming against GOD and you are also insulting God of being a liar!!.. becos everything that GOD do and say is perfect - psalm 92:15, rom 9:14

Who ask you........ pls go to HELL!

1 Like

Re: Update on the armed robbery attack on Eko Bridge this morning by sweatlana: 8:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
What is tinubu house boy Ambode doing shocked angry
Re: Update on the armed robbery attack on Eko Bridge this morning by Xlyad(m): 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
[quote author=MWTGDAra post=39246468]see more

Hope ur own Jerimiah is not in the Holy Bible,son?
Re: Update on the armed robbery attack on Eko Bridge this morning by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 22, 2015
MWTGDAra:
see more

Moronic ignoramus!!! Do u even understand English? Go read that passage again!
Re: Update on the armed robbery attack on Eko Bridge this morning by clemmonce(m): 8:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
blessingee:
BREAKING NEWS: News reaching us now has. It that armed robbers are attacking people on Eko bridge by contain, inward the Island. Just few minutes ago, around 6.20am.

Please let's inform the relevant authorities about this.

More details soon.

More facts have emerged on the armed robbery incident on at Eko Bridge by Costain this morning. Two people who were said to have resisted being attacked were shot dead while cars were being broken into.

An eye witness narrated that people left their cars on the bridge for safety while the robbers were having a field –day vandalizing things and sporadically shooting in the air to scare people away.

It’s now obvious that Lagos is no longer a place it used to be in terms of security of life and property since the beginning of this regime. Something serious needs to be done.

You just spoilt your post with your last paragraph. Has Lagos ever been 100% safe. So during Fashola's regime there was no armed robbery attack abi? try to be straight forward in your doings.
Re: Update on the armed robbery attack on Eko Bridge this morning by gulfer: 9:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
That kerb is not Eko bridge
Re: Update on the armed robbery attack on Eko Bridge this morning by IamThrive(m): 9:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
So unkind to mankind...

R.I.P to the dead.
Re: Update on the armed robbery attack on Eko Bridge this morning by gidig(m): 9:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
I know you are trying to make a point but the picture you posted is not anywhere around the place you mentioned. While I will not deny that there may have have been an attack this morning as you are the only one reporting it, manipulating people by putting a picture you obviously got elsewhere- that is not related to the story -as proof does not do your case any good.

1 Like

Re: Update on the armed robbery attack on Eko Bridge this morning by trapQ: 9:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
Mark 9:43 says " if your left hand causes you to sin, cut it off, for it is better for you to go into life maimed than with two hands to go into hell, where the fire never goes out."

I see you're trying to lead people to hell by spreading heresies. SHUT UP and don't say what you don't know.
MWTGDAra:
see more

Re: Update on the armed robbery attack on Eko Bridge this morning by trapQ: 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
Are you the anitchrist or what

Stop spreading falacies and heresies. The bible even says that hell will be thrown into the lake of fire. Repent now because the devil is already you to carry out his mission.
MWTGDAra:

Hell means grave, pit or condition of the dead!! even jesus christ went to hell and he was perfect
Re: Update on the armed robbery attack on Eko Bridge this morning by MWTGDAra: 9:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
trapQ:
Mark 9:43 says " if your left hand causes you to sin, cut it off, for it is better for you to go into life maimed than with two hands to go into hell, where the fire never goes out."

I see you're trying to lead people to hell by spreading heresies. SHUT UP and don't say what you don't know.
mark 9:43 is not really implying that we should cut any part of our body!!! rather, it is saying that we should put away all forms of uncleaniness so as to inherit Gods kingdom....

please stop bliving in the trash dat ur pastor is teaching you, how many part of your body have you cut now??
Re: Update on the armed robbery attack on Eko Bridge this morning by trapQ: 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
Unlike you, I don't follow pastors, I read the bible myself and ask the holy spirit for discerning. Jesus is my standard, not pastors.

I know your gimmicks, you're working with the devil to drag people to hell. You know the truth. JESUS himself described hell many times. The story of the rich man and lazarus is a perfect example. The bible even talked about the worms that don't die. You're only deceiving yourself.

You post rubbish on every thread (even when it doesn't relate with hell) telling people there's no hell. GOD is watching you.

PS: don't quote me again... I WON'T read your comment NOR reply.
MWTGDAra:

mark 9:43 is not really implying that we should cut any part of our body!!! rather, it is saying that we should put away all forms of uncleaniness so as to inherit Gods kingdom....

please stop bliving in the trash dat ur pastor is teaching you, how many part of your body have you cut now??
Re: Update on the armed robbery attack on Eko Bridge this morning by greatnow: 9:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
Nicolars:
Police no go come nw.... Until 10am... Well dem don finish d operxn
. And by that 10am whey police go arrive them go begin to dey arrest innocent citizens whey dey waka pass or innocent citizens whey dey around that area
Re: Update on the armed robbery attack on Eko Bridge this morning by willibounce1(m): 9:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
After some people will say jungle justice is wrong. If you have ever experienced these bas..trd touts break ur glass and steal ur phones and money, you will understand that any armed robber caught with glaring evidence should be wasted immediately.

1 Like

Re: Update on the armed robbery attack on Eko Bridge this morning by trapQ: 9:44pm On Oct 22, 2015
This is the same thing my brother said today, and I agree with you.
willibounce1:
After some people will say jungle justice is wrong. If you have ever experienced these bas..trd touts break ur glass and steal ur phones and money, you will understand that any armed robber caught with glaring evidence should be wasted immediately.
Re: Update on the armed robbery attack on Eko Bridge this morning by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:55pm On Oct 22, 2015
ok 1st off, i like the Governor and i am not really against him, 2nd i don't even know if that is Eko bridge for sure but the honest truth is Lagos is beginnng to loose it sense of security under the new regime, now i in all honesty, loved and preferred jimi Agbaje and for it beats me how any sensible adult who watched the jimi and Ambode debate could even doubt that man, he sounds, moves, talks with a passion similar to that of Fashola, i knew Nigerians wren't mature enough to choose the right candidtae, all we do is choose who everybody says is the right person, i watched the teo debates and i abecame a fan of Agbaje, so passionate, so determind, bright, answering questions without looking at the paper in front of him, such of brillians and if you followed him on Facebook, you would think himself and Fashola were related, anyways i knew Ambode would win and he did, so people stop complaining but i am happy i chose buhari, no doubts and regrets @least not yet..
Re: Update on the armed robbery attack on Eko Bridge this morning by Topman0001(m): 9:56pm On Oct 22, 2015
OP, why can't you try and give people a good impression about yourself even though you're not one. This picture was taken after armed robbers evaded all banks in the accient Owo town in Ondo state on thursday before the general election. This was one of the guys shot at the totary intersection adjacent to First bank Owo. Posibly there might be roberry at Eko bridge today but this picture was not taken at the scene. Pls stop misleading people. I was in Owo town when this incident happened its just unfurtunate i deleted the other pictures at that particuler roundabout last month bcus there's no need putting them on my fone. Even a contemporary school mate was among the wasted souls. OP u can deceive a whole nation. Too bad.
Re: Update on the armed robbery attack on Eko Bridge this morning by Honesty007(m): 10:03pm On Oct 22, 2015
Lagos is a city sitting on a keg of gun powder politically, spiritually and economically. Why? It is because these hausa /fulani secretly seem to have known some nooks and crannies of Lagos as we foolish westerners put them as gatemen/househelps without knowing their intentions.we have let down our guard for an enemy too strong.Look @ all the places these hausa peeps occupy.you think that they r stupid?
Re: Update on the armed robbery attack on Eko Bridge this morning by lalasticlala(m): 10:12pm On Oct 22, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep / Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. / Video Of People Sweeping Naira Notes With Brooms At An Event In North (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.