Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,801 members, 7,851,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. (12872 Views)

Biafra: My Take On The South-south/ Niger Delta. (igbos Pls Read And Act). / “Why Niger Delta Will Vote Buhari For Second Term In 2019” – Richard Kpodoh / Niger Delta Will Suffer For Jonathan’s Actions In Office – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Ugomba(m): 6:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
atbu1983:

Are you saying cross river states indigenes can not talk about Niger delta because Cross river dont have a single barrel of oil today?

you are simply making it clear your shout for biafra is to steal south south oil.

Whether a state has large oil, small oil or no oil does not mean the state is no longer part of south south.
blaping crap, don't be silly, I want federalism, Let Delta State control itself! But your noise about oil, oil, oil is funny!

1 Like

Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Ugomba(m): 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
atbu1983:

i want the same thing for edo state no matter how small edo oil production is, i want resource control. are you ok now?

Note: resource control is not just about crude oil. With resource control , kogi state and cross river states will be paid for thier limestone that dangote is using to make cement. etc
now you are beginning to get my point! Every state on its own!
Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
Ugomba:
why not say "we edo"? And stop making noise!
By the way, I want a federalism where Delta state will control its resources 100% and pay a royalty to the FG..

I am a Nigeian. That means i have the right to talk about Nigeria.
I am from south south Niger Delta , that means i have the right to talk about south south niger delta.
I am from edo state. That means i have the right to talk about edo state.

You cannot limit my rights.

This is my last response to you.
Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Ugomba(m): 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
atbu1983:

I am from south south Niger Delta , that means i have the right to talk about south south niger delta.

Thanks.
are you running away?
Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Ugomba(m): 6:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
atbu1983:

Thanks.
South South is not a monoethnic geopolitical zone, As a Deltan, I can't speak for an Akwa Ibom man or Cross River man But I can speak for my Anioma people.. Next time use "we edos" instead of making Noise here and there with your boring long posts.

5 Likes

Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by mrsuccessful(m): 7:48pm On Oct 22, 2015
Please front page, I beg you Seun, lalasticlala, ishilove I will pay whatever, leave niger-delta alone, the ikwerre people are not biafra @ Tonyebacanista @ SenseiX

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
mrsuccessful:
Please front page, I beg you Seun, lalasticlala, ishilove I will pay whatever, leave niger-delta alone, the ikwerre people are not biafra @ Tonyebacanista @ SenseiX

thank you

2 Likes

Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
mrsuccessful:

thank you very much
Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 23, 2015
Ugomba:
South South is not a monoethnic geopolitical zone, As a Deltan, I can't speak for an Akwa Ibom man or Cross River man But I can speak for my Anioma people.. Next time use "we edos" instead of making Noise here and there with your boring long posts.

so what!! what is ur pain? i can speak for anything i choose to speak on. if you cant stomach it, you can jump into river niger!!!

2 Likes

Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 23, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
After the announcement of the result of March 28 Presidential election, I recall vividly how some of us brought about the idea of a collective unity of interest and purpose between the South-South and South East geopolitical zones within the Nigeria State. I remember calling for a restructured Nigeria that will promote the interests of all citizens irrespective of ethnic group. I also remember saying that in absence of that, a referendum be held among citizens to determine whether the people of the South South and South East prefer the present Nigeria structure that favours no one over a separate sovereign State, the Lower Niger Congress/Federation that will favor citizens of the region, and also define the right, interest and terms that is acceptable to all ethnic nationalities that make up the 'federation'. I remember maintaining that this struggle should not be seen as confrontation with other groups and regions but must be confined in the most legitimate manner. It should be one that promote the legitimate interest of the SSSE and not one that set the SS/SE against other regions. This remains my position!

Let me state that the struggle for a better Nigeria that promotes good governance, equity and fairness irrespective of ethnic, religious and political affiliation remains my primary objective. The LNF is meant to be an alternative where the hope for restructured Nigeria diminishes. Though some of my brothers either prefer a united Niger Delta Republic or an exclusive indivisible Nigeria. That however, will be determined by a referendum should there be any. I, shall however align myself with the position of my people.

The IPOB Struggle Not Our Interest
The Mr Kanu-led IPOB struggle for an independent Biafra is not in conforminity with legitimate struggle for TWO basic reasons:

1. It promotes hate and violence against the State, other ethnic groups and also against members of Igbo ethnic nationality that does not share the Biafran ideology as preached by Kanu and his IPOB crew. Violence was never part of the UN charter on self-determination

2. The ethnic Nationalities in the Niger-Delta are yet to enter into any agreement with anybody as regard the composition, structure or otherwise of the IPOB proposed country. We are already facing a challenge in Nigeria where our forebearers in their wisdom failed to define terms of our unity as a country. In fact, we are working on correcting these anomalies legitimately.

In addition to the above, I find it disrespectful and insulting on the sensibilities of the Ijaws(Okrikans) and the Ikwerres over claim by some IPOB promoters that Portharcourt belongs to the Igbos and they will "reclaim" it. Unfortunately, no promoter of the IPOB struggle has stated otherwise. For the record, the status of Portharcourt as the exclusive ownership of the Okrikans(PH South) and the Ikwerres is non-negotiable. Specifically, not a single inch of Okrika and other Ijaw land, whether in PH or anywhere else will be surrendered to anyone under any guise.

I recognise and respect the right of everyone to self-determination but I have to state that the Kanu-led IPOB ideology is not what my people desire. I also respect the right of our Igbo brothers to their own interest but I disagree with call for violence as propagated by members of IPOB.

I remain committed to the interest of the Ijaw nation, the Niger-Delta region and also that of every good citizens of the Nigeria State whether Igbo, Yoruba, Berom, Fulani, Igala, Idoma etc.

May God Lead Us Right and Bless Nigeria

i agree with Barcanista 100%. He is from rivers state while i am from edo state.

2 Likes

Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 23, 2015
Enahi:

This is what I believe in, you have hit the nail on the head. God bless you.
I think the South South needs to come together and speak with one voice.
The igbos need people to tell them the truth, enough is enough.

Nonsense hypocrites, they don't believe in Nigeria but believes in the old Eastern region that was created by Nigerians.
Idiotic porcupines.

Dont mind them. they think they can deceive we the south south to slaughter house.
They want to remove us from history and convert all of us to Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 23, 2015
Kingyellew:
Stupid submission, an ingnoramus claiming wise. South south need south east more than south east need south south. Let me tell you; south east need SS just to have that numerical strength that is needed to break away from the British made empire called Nigeria. Not because of hydrocarbon, the whole of south east state is saturated with crude. Without SE, SS is doomed forever. Hausa Fulani has been playing these prank just to detach you from lgbos so that south south would be in perpetual slavery forever. But almighty God can never... The labours of Ojukwu and Philip Effong must be substantiated by the progeny in Jesus name
Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Enahi(f): 7:59am On Oct 23, 2015
atbu1983:

Dont mind them. they think they can deceive we the south south to slaughter house.
They want to remove us from history and convert all of us to Igbo.

They are selfish and self centered, they think they are smart.
Biafrans are not smart at all, they lack common sense and they keep displaying it here on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 23, 2015
Enahi:

Biafrans are not smart at all, they lack common sense and they keep displaying it here on Nairaland.

You are very correct.
They lack tact.
They think in only one direction.
Everything they say is all base on hate and the desire to dominate others.
it will not work.
They must not force south south into thier Biafra.

They keep shouting about old eastern region. Were the south south nationalities in the old eastern region consulted before the old eastern region was formed or created? If nigeria is a sham, old eastern region is also a sham because they are both creation of Britain.

3 Likes

Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Enahi(f): 8:02am On Oct 23, 2015
atbu1983:

so what!! what is ur pain? i can speak for anything i choose to speak on. if you cant stomach it, you can jump into river niger!!!

Ugomba is an Id*ot, don't waste your time replying the mumu.
Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 23, 2015
hensben:
So is itsekiri, Ijaw, where Amaechi is from. United of Niger delta will be fine because nothing like majority, every tribe are almost equal in population.

Op nice one

Cc; truckpusher, tonyebarcanista.

lol...when Urohbo is seeing itsekiri as minority, while urhobo said Ijaws are seeing them as minority, and if you think that population is what makes ppl minority or majority in Nigeria then you are doomed.... The population of Kanuri is less than that of Ijaw but they have joined Fulani and hausa to form majority on papaer just to dominate ppl like you who have refused to reason. Igbo ppl are not even part of ppl who coined the world majority its the hausas and their Yoruba counterpart who want you idiot to see them as your Messiah. For the record Amaechi is neither itsekiri nor Ijaw, he is Ikwerre an Igbo dialect.
Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by ArodeTsolaye: 8:09am On Oct 23, 2015
omoelesa:
Yeebos,they dont want a country with hausas and yorubas, but want a country with urhobo,itshekiri,ijaws,anang,ibibo etc.OLE!!

Because hausas and yorubas are raving Islamic monsters. Reunite with your brothers in Benin republic like your farmers are already doing. grin

3 Likes

Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 23, 2015
Enahi:

Akoko EDO ppl killing themselves for nothing..... EDO have been smart yet it seems they are floating now, no Niger Delta want them and yorubas are also confused whether to accept them or not after using and dumping them

2 Likes

Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 23, 2015
omoelesa:
Yeebos,they dont want a country with hausas and yorubas, but want a country with urhobo,itshekiri,ijaws,anang,ibibo etc.OLE!!

Yes because they dont want Islamic extremist to infest their country...and I am with them on this.

1 Like

Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 23, 2015
kaycid77:

Akoko EDO ppl killing themselves for nothing..... EDO have been smart yet it seems they are floating now, no Niger Delta want them and yorubas are also confused whether to accept them or not after using and dumping them

I dont know why the man from Enugu thinks he has more say on south south matter than an edo man and okirika man.
Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by cheruv: 8:13am On Oct 23, 2015
atbu1983:

Stop spreading lies.

Biafra soldiers were completely rejected in Most part of today edo and delta state. In Warri women were killing biafra soldiers by poison.
While your fathers were pointing out Anioma houses to be destroyed by Nigerian soldiers angry

3 Likes

Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 23, 2015
kaycid77:

Yes because they dont want Islamic extremist to infest their country...and I am with them on this.

this hate speech wont help you.
Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by ArodeTsolaye: 8:16am On Oct 23, 2015
modath:

I agree with your opinion but i will never pray for a breakup of this country cos of the Tivs, Idomas, Biroms, Gwaris, Jukuns, Eggons,Bades, in short the ethnic minorities in northern Nigeria who the confluence have made either willingly or "unwillingly" part of the North..

If Nigeria does break up today, Yorubas are up & running, the tribe will not only be just fine, the tribe will thrive beautifully but in all our selfishness as majority tribes we dont spare any thought for folks who will become nothing better than SLAVES...

If it's God's will , it will happen, if not no amount of post political loss angst & bitterness will effect that..

God bless Fed Republic of Nigeria...

That's the contradiction that makes people think you yorubas are demented. We agree with you that your oodua will best in west africa and we know you don't love any tribe more than yourself. Now the big question is WHY DO YOU WANT TO DIE BEING NIGERIAN WHEN YOU CAN ACHIEVE YOUR FULL POTENTIAL AS AN INDEPENDENT OODUA? ARE WE SIAMESE TWINS? DO WE EVEN KNOW EACH OTHER PRE-Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by cheruv: 8:17am On Oct 23, 2015
omoelesa:
We don't need those ones...as for the others,just know that Igbo and Mmoño are one people cool

1 Like

Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Enahi(f): 8:19am On Oct 23, 2015
kaycid77:

I am not from Akoko Edo, so I don't know why you are quoting me.

Its even gonna be hard for u to know exactly what part of Edo State I am from. Everything abt me that might give u a clue on Nairaland is hidden.
Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 23, 2015
atbu1983:

i agree with Barcanista 100%. He is from rivers state while i am from edo state.

MUMU this is Niger Delta states

now tell me how you are more "South South" than IMO and ABIA, Tell me how Cross River is More SS than IMO and Abia..... we the lower Niger delta want to correct this divide and Rule game yorubas and Hausas have played on us....you have more ethnics in the north than the Ss and SE but they all called themselves Hausas just to achieve their aim of slaving you idiots

You want resource countrol yet its SE that have u help ppl get to the little 13% you have now, they even try to take it to 17% you ppl who claim to be SS said its 50% or nothing , now more than 10 yrs after you idiots have not grown enough balls to speak about it, yet you are here talking balderdash.

2 Likes

Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by cheruv: 8:24am On Oct 23, 2015
atbu1983:

If you are tired of being south east as an Aba man, you can ask the federal govt to add aba to rivers state and removed it from Abia state.
On the reverse, we'd be petitioning the FG to detach all Igbo territories in the SS and add them to the SE.
Isn't that a better idea to Biafra

5 Likes

Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by cheruv: 8:26am On Oct 23, 2015
Ugomba:
your noise on Crude oil issues is funny!
As in eh..the guy is spamming NL with his boorish posts

3 Likes

Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by modath(f): 8:28am On Oct 23, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

That's the contradiction that makes people think you yorubas are demented. We agree with you that your oodua will best in west africa and we know you don't love any tribe more than yourself. Now the big question is WHY DO YOU WANT TO DIE BEING NIGERIAN WHEN YOU ACHIEVE YOUR FULL POTENTIAL AS AN INDEPENDENT OODUA? ARE WE SIAMESE TWINS? DO WE EVEN KNOW EACH OTHER PRE-Nigeria?

Who let you out of your straitjacket in Yaba left Is your medication finished

I make it a point of duty to avoid you entirely cos not only do you not have any sense of reasoning but I also don't engage in discuss with insane people; innocent onlookers will never know the difference.

No matter how much you wail & kick here, Nigeria is not breaking up, you had your chance, you were whipped back into shape...

The SW treated your F up the other time, the cane is still intact, you will get it again!! Stop making noise online & try to get in the streets & see if hell will not rain down on you!!

Nonsense!!! undecided
Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 23, 2015
Enahi:

I am not from Akoko Edo, so I don't know why you are quoting me.

Its even gonna be hard for u to know exactly what part of Edo State I am from. Everything abt me that might give u a clue on Nairaland is hidden.

grin grin grin, so you are even hiding your identity then you must have been living with a very bad stigmatization .... its a pity you are not even proud of where you came from irrespective of you ethnic bad stereotypy.....sorry for your shortcoming it might not be your fault

1 Like

Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 23, 2015
kaycid77:

MUMU this is Niger Delta states

now tell me how you are more "South South" than IMO and ABIA, Tell me how Cross River is More SS than IMO and Abia..... we the lower Niger delta want to correct this divide and Rule game yorubas and Hausas have played on us....you have more ethnics in the north than the Ss and SE but they all called themselves Hausas just to achieve their aim of slaving you idiots

You want resource countrol yet its SE that have help ppl got the little 13% you have now, they even try to take it to 17% you ppl who claim to be SS said its 50% or nothing , now more than 10 yrs after you idiots have not grown enough balls to speak about it, yet you are here talking balderdash.

They dont call themselves Hausa. it is you who call all of them Hausa.
I did my NYSC in Bauchi States. When we call them Hausa, they furiously tell you they are not Hausa. but that they can speak hausa.

So in your mind, you want Igbo to dominate the whole south south the way hausa have dominated the Notherners!!!
Your wish will never come true. Your born to rule,dominate and control mentality will not work on south south nationalities because we are not docile people.

3 Likes

Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 23, 2015
cheruv:

On the reverse, we'd be petitioning the FG to detach all Igbo territories in the SS and add them to the SE.
Isn't that a better idea to Biafra

Igbo has no territory in south south.
Anioma people are not Igbo. they are from Benin kingdom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IPOB At Trump Inauguration, With US Marines Holding Biafran Flag (pix) / Osinbajo Was Nominated As VP By Governors And Senators - Against The Run Of Play / Zulum: Opposition Parties Won't Win A Single Polling Unit In Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.