Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. (12870 Views)

Biafra: My Take On The South-south/ Niger Delta. (igbos Pls Read And Act). / “Why Niger Delta Will Vote Buhari For Second Term In 2019” – Richard Kpodoh / Niger Delta Will Suffer For Jonathan’s Actions In Office – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by cheruv: 8:36am On Oct 23, 2015
atbu1983:

so what!! what is ur pain? i can speak for anything i choose to speak on. if you cant stomach it, you can jump into river niger!!!
That same way is how SE Igbos choose to speak for their SS Igbos and also how SS Igbos can speak for SE Igbos.
Thus going by your submission, I've the right to speak for the people of Anioma, opobo, ikwerre, ekpeye etc kos they're Igbos like me cool

2 Likes

Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Enahi(f): 8:40am On Oct 23, 2015
kaycid77:

grin grin grin, so you are even hiding your identity then you must have been living with a very bad stigmatization .... its a pity you are not even proud of where you came from irrespective of you ethnic bad stereotypy.....sorry for your shortcoming it might not be your fault

You are very daft, everyone on this forum knows I support the State I am from.
I don't need to give out too much information to please bigots like you, I like my privacy.

1 Like

Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by omoelesa(m): 8:41am On Oct 23, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Because hausas and yorubas are raving Islamic monsters. Reunite with your brothers in Benin republic like your farmers are already doing. grin
If we were to go by ur logic, that means all ibos should be expel from other part of the country because, of their bad ways.we all know the no 1 drug trafficker are the ibos,fake producer of goods etc,infact, ibos are one people, that do export crime to other part of nigeria.
Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by ArodeTsolaye: 8:47am On Oct 23, 2015
modath:
[s]

Who let you out of your straitjacket in Yaba left Is your medication finished

I make it a point of duty to avoid you entirely cos not only do you not have any sense of reasoning but I also don't engage in discuss with insane people; innocent onlookers will never know the difference.

No matter how much you wail & kick here, Nigeria is not breaking up, you had your chance, you were whipped back into shape...

The SW treated your F up the other time, the cane is still intact, you will get it again!! Stop making noise online & try to get in the streets & see if hell will not rain down on you!!

Nonsense!!! undecided

[/s]

Go and somewhere, you are yoruba, even google knows your mouths are just virtual AK-47s grin

Ordinary fulani boys are kidnapping your fathers, feeding them cowdung, making them pay 10 million for feeding them cow dungs and chasing rest into benin republic. You are even condenming your fathers for protesting your inability to defend then. Lazy yorubaboons, blowing hot air. Bite me grin

2 Likes

Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 23, 2015
atbu1983:

I dont know why the man from Enugu thinks he has more say on south south matter than an edo man and okirika man.

I hope u r not referring to me.... I am more SS and more Niger deltan than you, yes I am IGBO in ND and in SS, if you call a man from Enugu my brother yes you are right i will gladly accept we are all Igbos

2 Likes

Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Enahi(f): 8:49am On Oct 23, 2015
kaycid77:

grin grin grin, so you are even hiding your identity then you must have been living with a very bad stigmatization .... its a pity you are not even proud of where you came from irrespective of you ethnic bad stereotypy.....sorry for your shortcoming it might not be your fault

If you are interested in knowing what part of Edo State I am from, you have to pay me before I do that. cool
Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by ArodeTsolaye: 8:50am On Oct 23, 2015
omoelesa:
If we were to go by ur logic, that means all ibos should be expel from other part of the country because, of their bad ways.we all know the no 1 drug trafficker are the ibos,fake producer of goods etc,infact, ibos are one people, that do export crime to other part of nigeria.

First Expell your ritualist fathers that rape with their own daughters to quench their libidos. Then we are game. grin
Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 23, 2015
Enahi:

You are very daft, everyone on this forum knows I support the State I am from.
I don't need to give out too much information to please bigots like you, I like my privacy.

What privacy, who care about a nonentity like you in a faceless forum .... and no information about is relevant, nobody cares

2 Likes

Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 23, 2015
Enahi:

If you are interested in knowing what part of Edo State I am from, you have to pay me before I do that. cool

shut up, you are from ESHAN....u think i dont know u undecided undecided
Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by cheruv: 9:00am On Oct 23, 2015
atbu1983:

Igbo has no territory in south south.
Anioma people are not Igbo. they are from Benin kingdom.
Anioma is composed of two words of undisputable igbo origin viz Ani(land) and Oma(good/beautiful). This particular post of yours shows that all you've been doing on NL is to spread falsehoods and incite the public against the great Igbo nation.
Lemme take you further

State: Anioma

Capital: Asaba

Area: 7000sqkm

Language: Igbo

Senatorial zones: Ika(Anioma West); Enuani(Anioma East); Ukwuani(Anioma South)

Population: 3M

No of LGs: 9LGs[ika 2,enuani 4,ukwuani 3]

Neighborhood states:
North=Edo, Kogi
West=Edo
South=Delta, Bayelsa
East=Anambra, Rivers.

This is the projected profile for Anioma state. Its coming soon and when it does,you and your likes would be shut up forever grin

2 Likes

Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by cheruv: 9:02am On Oct 23, 2015
omoelesa:
If we were to go by ur logic, [b]that means all ibos should be expel from other part of the country because, of their bad ways[/b]we all know the no 1 drug trafficker are the ibos,fake producer of goods etc,infact, ibos are one people, that do export crime to other part of nigeria.
Exactly!!
Expel them to Igboland angry
Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by omoelesa(m): 9:04am On Oct 23, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

First Expell your ritualist fathers that rape with their own daughters to quench their libidos. Then we are game. grin
Where did the crime took place?was it not their region the SW.how many yorubas were caught raping in SE or in other part of nigeria.ibos are the one u see commiting crime in lagos,ogun,abuja or any other part of nigeria.let dis biafra materialize sef.
Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by belzabull(f): 9:04am On Oct 23, 2015
atbu1983:

Igbo has no territory in south south.
Anioma people are not Igbo. they are from Benin kingdom.
May thunder strike you DEAD this moment you bastad son of an italian based pro.stitute and child of witchcraft.

Listen good you demented bonehead, i am from from ogwashi ukwu in Aniocha south lga of delta state and I'm unapologetically pure breed igbo. I have no business whatsoever with you barren leeches and unproductive parasits from edo state. May an incurable disease rip you to shreds in a matter of days for uttering that gibberish

3 Likes

Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by belzabull(f): 9:10am On Oct 23, 2015
cheruv:

Anioma is composed of two words of undisputable igbo origin viz Ani(land) and Oma(good/beautiful). This particular post of yours shows that all you've been doing on NL is to spread falsehoods and incite the public against the great Igbo nation.
Lemme take you further

State: Anioma

Capital: Asaba

Area: 7000sqkm

Language: Igbo

Senatorial zones: Ika(Anioma West); Enuani(Anioma East); Ukwuani(Anioma South)

Population: 3M

No of LGs: 9LGs[ika 2,enuani 4,ukwuani 3]

Neighborhood states:
North=Edo, Kogi
West=Edo
South=Delta, Bayelsa
East=Anambra, Rivers.

This is the projected profile for Anioma state. Its coming soon and when it does,you and your likes would be shut up forever grin
ISEEEEE!

We must join our kit and kin in the SE whether or not the evil agents of division and disunity like it. Alas the fools fail to realise that people are now wiser and oblivious of their divide and rule schemes.

2 Likes

Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Kagawa10: 9:25am On Oct 23, 2015
Karanka:
I wonder why this Edo guys consider their Opinion relevant in Biafra and SS issue...
Is it still the same Edo people that went around pointing out Deltans to the federal troops to be massacred during the Civil war or another Edo?
You guys have opened this kind of thread severally and you have been told severally that nobody wants to include you in Biafra or SS for that matter if there's a reshuffle.
Only the saboteurs in Asaba were massacred!
No part of itshekiri, Urhobo/Isoko, Ijaws, Ika, Ukwuani land were massacred!
Shameless revisionist!
Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Kagawa10: 9:32am On Oct 23, 2015
Jman06:
God will punish you today with 50% resource control.

In fact, I will personally lead the war to ensure that your so called Niger delta is denied even the 13% you are currently getting, since you people have refused to learn.

Resource control my asz.
Lol! See painment!
Ibos are so angry because the Niger delta would rather have their independence resource control rather than join biafra!
Greedy shameless sets!

1 Like

Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 23, 2015
Kagawa10:

Lol! See painment!
Ibos are so angry because the Niger delta would rather have their independence resource control rather than join biafra!
Greedy shameless sets!

dont mind them.
everything is about them.
Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 23, 2015
Kagawa10:

Lol! See painment!
Greedy shameless sets!

dont mind them.
everything is about them.

They want to conquer and acquire south south region. they will not succeed.
bunch of grabbers.
Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Ugomba(m): 9:39am On Oct 23, 2015
Enahi:

Ugomba is an Id*ot, don't waste your time replying the mumu.
Olodo, if I catch you eh, I will flog you with my 'pole'. Hahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Kagawa10: 9:39am On Oct 23, 2015
nduchucks:
Every state should be entitled to 100% resource control of all resources located within the state.

Offshore resources should be rightfully controlled 100% by the FG.
Yeye man knowing that the SS's oil are offshore while the landlocked SE and North resources are mainly on land!
Tell that to Akwa Ibom whose resources are mostly offshore!
Shameless Fulani wanderer!
Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 23, 2015
Energito:
i don't have time to read your post but let me make it clear to you,the good people of IKA will join biafra when the time comes.i pity some igbos who come online to say wrong things about us just because of what they read online
Godbless Ika people
Godbless Anioma
Godbless Ndigbo
Godbless biafra.

All these Anambra and Abia people hiding under Ika, Anioma etc to claim Niger Delta.
The true anioma people have said they are from Benin. Read history books (not wikipedia that anybody can edit 1 million times a day).
I have alot of Ukwuani friends with benin Names. You cannot change history by impersonation.
Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Kagawa10: 9:41am On Oct 23, 2015
basilo101:
stupidity is wen a man from Benin think he is related to the man from Portharcourt more than the man from
Aba because of some crappy South South.
Ijaws are more related to the Edos than any Fl@thead!
Yeye people!

1 Like

Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Ugomba(m): 9:43am On Oct 23, 2015
atbu1983:

so what!! what is ur pain? i can speak for anything i choose to speak on. if you cant stomach it, you can jump into river niger!!!
pain? Over what? Your insignificant state that can't produce a crude oil % that can power my generator? hahahahahaha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Kagawa10: 9:44am On Oct 23, 2015
Ugomba:
your noise on Crude oil issues is funny!
At least Edos has crude oil, do Asaba have any?
Yeye!
Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Ugomba(m): 9:47am On Oct 23, 2015
Kagawa10:

At least Edos has crude oil, do Asaba have any?
Yeye!
who are you and tell me your bush name?

2 Likes

Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Kagawa10: 9:50am On Oct 23, 2015
Ugomba:
who are you and tell me your bush name?
An Ondo native whose oil your stinking Asaba has been enjoying!
Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Ugomba(m): 9:53am On Oct 23, 2015
Kagawa10:

An Ondo native whose oil your stinking Asaba has been enjoying!
hahahahahahahahahahaha.. You will make a good comedian. Asaba will be like Paris to you Ondo man. Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 23, 2015
belzabull:
May thunder strike you DEAD this moment you bastad son of an italian based pro.stitute and child of witchcraft.

Listen good you demented bonehead, i am from from ogwashi ukwu in Aniocha south lga of delta state and I'm unapologetically pure breed igbo. I have no business whatsoever with you barren leeches and unproductive parasits from edo state. May an incurable disease rip you to shreds in a matter of days for uttering that gibberish

you daughter of a ritualist from anambra

1 Like

Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Kagawa10: 9:56am On Oct 23, 2015
Ugomba:
hahahahahahahahahahaha.. You will make a good comedian.
Do you know that we are purging ibos out of Ondo soon?
Tell your next fl@thead neighbour if he doesn't know that!
Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Enahi(f): 9:59am On Oct 23, 2015
Ugomba:
Olodo, if I catch you eh, I will flog you with my 'pole'. Hahahahahahahahaha

Flog who angry
Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 23, 2015
Enahi:

Flog who angry

ignore them
Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 23, 2015
mrsuccessful:

You are very mad and I will say that again you are "VERY MAD" we the people of Ikwerre here in obio/akpor will fully support any Niger Delta movement rather than any Biafra

I share your view

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Can’t Stop Us From Oil Search- Unimaid VC / Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Lose N2.273b Assets / PDP Plotting Secret Voting To Take Over 9th National Assembly, APC Senators-elec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.