Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:02 AM

South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. (12874 Views)

Biafra: My Take On The South-south/ Niger Delta. (igbos Pls Read And Act). / “Why Niger Delta Will Vote Buhari For Second Term In 2019” – Richard Kpodoh / Niger Delta Will Suffer For Jonathan’s Actions In Office – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:00am On Oct 24, 2015
atbu1983:

@Barcanista

If you give Igbo man an inch, he will take 10 metres. Among all commentators on Nairaland, d igbos on nairaland are so pain by ur position on Biafra because they cant call you a yoruba man.

They expected every pro GEJ in south south to be pro Biafra. That is what the IPOB noise is base upon to deceive many south south people to follow them to Slaughter house. No deep thinking south south person will agree to Biafra.

What they fail to understand is that i may be pro APC south south person today while you may be Pro PDP south south person today. We may not agree on political issues. But on the issues of our ethnic nationalities we dont give a damn about PDP or APC. That is where they got it wrong.

The BIafra Igbo want is d Biafra were they can completely remove south south people from history. In d Biafra they want, Igbo alone will be more than 60% of the population. With that they can have thier way. Impose igbo language on every school and claim is for national unity. In less than 50years we will all loose our identity.

Even as at today, they dont recognise or respect many ethnic group in south south. As far as they are concern Ikwerre, Opopo, ika etc are igbo. They dont care what these people think.
Pls tone down boss...
Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Ngwaukwu1(m): 9:48am On Oct 24, 2015
Observant:
Is Niger delta a people? This is were I don't understand your logic?

Niger-delta region comprises of several ethnic groups, Ijaw, Efik, annang, ibibio, itserkiri, isoko, urhrobo and of course igbos. (Lets called them Island Igbos).

Now here are my questions to you:

1.) This proposed Niger delta republic is going to have multiple ethnic groups including the igbos of that region. So how is this different from the proposed biafra.

2.) Why are you not clamoring for an only ijaw nation? (Barcanista) or Bini/ Esan republic ( Atbu1983), Why do you want to drag other ethnic groups of that region into your republic.

3.) Did other ethnic group consent to the same multi-ethnic Niger delta republic and how is this your republic different from the proposed biafra.

4.) Clearly your problem lie with mainland igbos (SE). Because so far the difference between your Niger-Delta and Biafra is the exclusion of the (SE Igbos).

5.) So if you exclude the SE igbos, what happens to the SS igbos and there lands? Will you force them into this republic or eviction them from there lands?

6.) The Igbos of SE and SS extraction are one people who are together in this pursuit so if you think you are going to carve any of them into your Republic you are seriously joking.

7.) Our cousins, ijaw, isoko, urohobo, Efik, etc were part of the former eastern region that formed biafra but if today they decide to remain in Nigeria, or Join biafra which is open to those who share the same religion, culture, food, ideologies including igala etc, they are very much welcomed. Also if they decide to form there singular nations, that would be lovely too.

8.) To the nitwitts such as the op who come here to say Niger delta republic and how igbos are forcing them into another union like Nigeria, please NIGGA speak for your tribe. If you are ijaw, clamour ijaw nation since you don't what to share a country with other tribes or is Igbo people your only problem.
Is your Niger- delta not going to be a union of ethnicity too?

8.) What sensible people with low population in the same struggle would do is negotiate a profitable alliance with people with more numbers to achieve a set goal.

9.) To my Igbo people, Yes I know the biafra struggle currently includes other ethnic for now but I think if achieved, these unrepentant cousins of ours should be cut off once and for all. I don't want to believe these people are this myopic in reasoning.
Here is a struggle that will benefit you the most instead of negotiating your position and benefits you are busy sabotaging the effort and creating useless articles of things you have limited understanding about. There parents did the same, obviously there children won't be any different.

10.) Our oyel, this phrase gave rise to all this Niger- delta republic chant. How a human being in 2015 believes that oil is all a nation needs to survive is beyond me. Isn't this why the contraption Nigeria is failing?
Myopia seems to be a big issue in that region.

Well said.

I don't know why people exhaust themselves arguing over a fluid concept such as 'Niger Delta'. What is that any way? What does Niger Delta mean?

A lot of the new agitators in this struggle for Biafra think in terms of 'ethnic nationalities' or tribes if you prefer, and not artificially created demarcations such as SE, SS, Niger Delta, Nigeria etc which will not stand the test of time and are quite frankly nonsensical to say the least. And anybody basing their arguments on such nonsensical nomenclatures are either being mischievious or just plain ignorant.

When the time comes, all our peoples that live at the outreaches of ala igbo by which ever name they are called (Ika, Ekpeye, Etche or even my own people the Ngwa) scattered all over the so called 'lower Niger', with some dispersed in hostile states among neighbours that wish to claim them for their own, will be given a voice to decide their own destiny. When that time comes, nobody will take any inch of what belongs to us, unless the peoples themselves agree to be taken.
Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Ugomba(m): 10:00am On Oct 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Pls tone down boss...
your latest posts nowaday is not reflecting your true intellectual writing skills..
I am not in support of any Agitation or violent protest, I want a 100% federalism whereby Delta State can control its resources!
My question to you is that- How many Igbo governors or personalities are in support of Biafra?
Instead of trying to use ur "celebrity" personality here on Nairarland to promote National Unity, you generalised a whole tribe based on Nnamdi Kanu followers and wrote your article on a tribal divisive line.. Which is totally Unprofessional!
Every tribe have good and bad people, your Ijaw people are not an exception, I know them very well right from childhood.
The unity and Equality of a Nation is achieved by promoting it NOT by writing a Tribalism catalystic threads.
NO HATING, JUST MY OPINION.
Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:08am On Oct 24, 2015
Ugomba:
your latest posts nowaday is not reflecting your true intellectual writing skills..
I am not in support of any Agitation or violent protest, I want a 100% federalism whereby Delta State can control its resources!
My question to you is that- How many Igbo governors or personalities are in support of Biafra?
Instead of trying to use ur "celebrity" personality here on Nairarland to promote National Unity, you generalised a whole tribe based on Nnamdi Kanu followers and wrote your article on a tribal divisive line.. Which is totally Unprofessional!
Every tribe have good and bad people, your Ijaw people are not an exception, I know them very well right from childhood.
The unity and Equality of a Nation is achieved by promoting it NOT by writing a Tribalism catalystic threads.
NO HATING, JUST MY OPINION.
Firstly my brother, I never accused or abused the igbos. I maintained that the IPOB Youths are not threading the right part in my thread. Please go re-read again. In fact, the article was never divisive neither does it portray any tribe in bad light. The thread actually promotes unity and equity
Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Ugomba(m): 10:16am On Oct 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Firstly my brother, I never accused or abused the igbos. I maintained that the IPOB Youths are not threading the right part in my thread. Please go re-read again. In fact, the article was never divisive neither does it portray any tribe in bad light. The thread actually promotes unity and equity
ok sha.
Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Pls tone down boss...

Ok
Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
atbu1983:
You Igbo should stop spreading lies. It is time to correct this deceit.

When Yar Adua was sick in 2010 and GEJ was VP the most vocal group who ensured Jonathan was made President were the Yoruba. During these period most Igbos were silent and dumb.

The Save Nigeria Group founded by Pastor Tunde Bakare and Sahara reporters prevented Jonathan from being impeached and making way for David Mark to becoming d president. We cant 4get the massive support Prof Wole Soyinka gave to save nigeria group protest and impact of other south west media houses like punch, tribune and the nations to the struggle to prevent Jonathan Impeachment and ensuring that Jonathan became president.

In 2011 elections, the whole South(SW,SS and SE) and middle belt gave Jonathan block vote. South west gave jonathan more than 70% of their vote in 2011 when compared to what Buhari got in South west. South south did the same. South east did d same. North central gave Jonathan more than 60% of the vote.

In 2011, In the whole North (NC,NW and NE) Buhari was only leading Jonathan with about 3.3million vote. In the south west, Jonathan was leading Buhari with about2.4million votes, while in south south Jonathan was leading Buhari with about 6million votes. This means if we cancel all the elections from south east, Jonathan would have still won 2011 elections.

The only thing some south east states did which south west states and North Central stares did not do was to Inflate the voters turn out which card readers prevented in 2015 election. The truth was dat the inflation of vote by some south east states in 2011 was completely unneccessary because Jonathan would have won without it. Jonathan won some states like Taraba and Adamawa in North east in 2011.

We cant forget the impact of Pastor Enoch Adeboye laying of hands on Jonathan in 2011 redeem camp on 2011 Jonathan election among christians all over Nigeria. We cant 4get the role of Gen Olusegun Obasanjo in ensuring that Jonathan was made Acting President. Who being the Chairman of PDP board of trustee asked Yar Adua to resign for Jonathan to become president. We cant 4get d Insult obasanjo got from Arewa for that statements. We cant 4get how Obasanjo prevent former VP Atiku abubarkar from hijacking PDP and getting the PDP ticket in 2011

So igbo never made Jonathan President in 2011. The only thing Igbo did was to destroy Jonathan presidency between 2011 and 2015.
Igbo people like Stella Oduah destroyed d image of Jonathan Govt. Igbo people hijack Jonathan govt preventing him from achieving what he needed to achieve. Pius Ayim Pius brought high level Nepotism to Nigeria Federal civil service.

As far as i an concern it was President Jonathan who did Igbo big favour by giving them a loud voice in Nigeria national politics. You igbo should be grateful to Jonathan not d other way around.

The only time Igbo stood alone with Jonathan was 2015 election which Jonathan lost. Igbo stood with him for thier own good because of what he had done for them politically. And also because they know they cant control any other person the way they controlled Jonathan

Even today that Jonathan is no more the president of Nigeria, the only Governor who has made defending Jonathan legacy his primary assignment is a Yoruba Governor. Governor Fayose of Ekiti. No igbo PDP governor defend Jonathan today like Fayose do.

Today, they want to re-write history with fake propanganda just because of 2015 election. What make me sick is the way they make it look like south south owe them when actually they are the one owing south south for giving them voice through Jonathan.

Below is 2011 Presidential results.
source:http://www.nigerianmuse.com/20110419040622zg/sections/general-articles/details-of-2011-presidential-election-results-in-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
[quote author=atbu1983 post=39341976][/quote]
do u think negative campaign against igbos would fetch u ur Niger delta republic, yes it would here on Nairaland with gullible people but that won't change what would happen in the real world.
Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
lygn19:

do u think negative campaign against igbos would fetch u ur Niger delta republic, yes it would here on Nairaland with gullible people but that won't change what would happen in the real world.

na you sabi
Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Jman06(m): 9:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
Kagawa10:

Lol! See painment!
Ibos are so angry because the Niger delta would rather have their independence resource control rather than join biafra!
Greedy shameless sets!
go to hell! who cares about the so called niger delta. so long as they continue to see igbos as threats, they would continue to suffer. they always forget that they in the minority and that igbos are only sacrificing their political interests in Nigeria to help their minor assses.

2 Likes

Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Jman06(m): 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
Coolabbie:
"I will personally".
See this church rat.
Is it in your 2x2m kiosk that you want to lead the war?
Keyboard pauper feeling funky.
you are an 1diot! yes I proudly own 2*2 shops in many locations, and the profits I make from them in a month, you poor asz can not make in 2 years! Brainless dimwit!

I don't blame you. I blame mtn for giving every f00l free data to browse with.

2 Likes

Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Coolabbie: 10:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
Jman06:
you are an 1diot! yes I proudly own 2*2 shops in many locations, and the profits I make from them in a month, you poor asz can not make in 2 years! Brainless dimwit!

I don't blame you. I blame mtn for giving every f00l free data to browse with.
grin You have renewed your 10mb weekly data plan! That would explain why this reply is coming almost a week after. Make wise use of it.
E pain am!! grin
Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by adconline(m): 10:41pm On Oct 27, 2015
Just setting the record straight!
-Civil war was never about our cos it wasn't the major source of income.
-OBJ introduced NDDC bill in 1999 and all Igbo members supported while most northerners opposed it.
-all 19 northern govs went to court to challenge it and all Igbo govs supported it.
-Igbo govs supported supreme court ruling in favour of resource control brought by ND governor is another indication that a "thief who steals ur stuff wouldn't ask u to call the police.
- Igbos supported onshore/offshore ruling in ND favour; even though it meant less income for Igbo States, but Northern governor opposed.
Next time don't make it about oil cos igbos have supported u to keep what u get from ur land.

3 Likes

Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Jman06(m): 11:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
Coolabbie:
grin You have renewed your 10mb weekly data plan! That would explain why this reply is coming almost a week after. Make wise use of it.
E pain am!! grin
Mor0n! you think I am as jobless as you are?! I have many businesses I engage myself with, so I don't spend all the time I have online like your lazy azzs.

go get a job bittch! stop wasting away on nairaland!

Niggars no longer marry lazy and broke asz bittches like urself who offer nothing else other than their punnies.

Go get something doing wh0re!

lazy bittch!

2 Likes

Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Coolabbie: 11:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
Jman06:
Mor0n! you think I am as jobless as you are?! I have many businesses I engage myself with, so I don't spend all the time I have online like your lazy azzs.

go get a job bittch! stop wasting away on nairaland!

Niggars no longer marry lazy and broke asz bittches like urself who offer nothing else other than their punnies.

Go get something doing wh0re!

lazy bittch!
Waoh! See the way you just described your poor mother. I couldnt have given her such an apt description.
Go ahead and keep barking, Bingo
My last reply to you
Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by nasoeb: 12:51am On Oct 28, 2015
OfoIgbo:
No. What Niger deltans want is 100% resource control.

The real question is whether Nigeria will grant them that wish.

If the answer to the above question is NO, which I suspect it is, then Biafra becomes a lucrative prospect.

That is why more than half of those demonstrators arrested in PH, are clearly SSners. Ranging from Obigbo, Okrika, Kalabari to Ikwerre, Ndoni e.t.c
wow some people can fabricate story ehn, kalabari, okrika, story for the..... Op you are so correct.
Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 28, 2015
nasoeb:
wow some people can fabricate story ehn, kalabari, okrika, story for the..... Op you are so correct.

Thank you
Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 28, 2015
oyem4u:
WARRI—THE Itsekiri ethnic nationality of Warri,
Delta State, has dissociated itself from the calls for
creation of a Biafra Republic out of Nigeria as being
drummed by some Igbo interest groups in the
South-East.

The Itsekiri Leaders of Thought, ILT, expressed the
group’s concern over the Igbo agitation
yesterday in a statement by its Chairman, Pa
Johnson Ayomike and Secretary, Edward Ekpoko.

The body is disturbed that the proposed Biafra
Republic as widely reported in the social media
includes the whole of Delta State.

The statement stressed: “We recall with pains the
day the defunct Biafran Army invaded Warri and
Benin in the then Midwest Region on August 9,

Never again will the Itsekiri tolerate such
invasion. The Itsekiri nation is committed to the
unity of Nigeria and will do all it can to promote and protect it as one indivisible country.

As Major
General Philip Effiong said on January 14 1970, the
Republic of Biafra ceased to exist. We, the Itsekiri,
wish it to be eternally so for the peace and
development of our great nation.”

source - http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/itsekiri-nation-disowns-calls-for-creation-of-biafra-republic/
Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 28, 2015
zeusdgrt:
We will never associate ourselves to any greedy course,if there's no Nigeria then we are Niger Delta Republic!Edo,Bayelsa,Delta,Cross River,Rivers,Akwa Ibom endorsed plan n blueprint.
Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 28, 2015
I.have said it many times in dis forum. Delta state was never in history part of eastern region or Biafra. Delta state was part of western region in d very beginning b4 it bcome midwest, bendel and delta.

No single territory in delta will be Biafra.
Anioma is not part of Eastern region and cannot be Biafra.

Anioma belong to niger Delta and south south and cannot be biafra. They are benin descendant who related with igbo over a long time .

1 Like

Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 28, 2015
Goodboiyy:
I don talk am before, No inch of itsekiri land will be ceded into Biafra, Its just so funny how kalu included us into Biafra without our approval.. (I guess he his interested in Our Oil). this is the same kalu that hates Bini and Yoruba, we they Watch.

Cc : Tonyebarcanista , Scholes0, Freemanan, truckpusher,

Hope my cry on this forum since have be proven ?
Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 28, 2015
Goodboiyy:

You haven't heard of how Biafra army intimidated us ?.. How they rape our girls ? I remember the story my mom told me, When the Biafra troop arrived warri, they ordered everybody to come out, my mom told me how they shot an Urhobo man that have Mark on his face thinking he his Yoruba..

This is not 1967.. as itsekiri will align with Yoruba Troop to defend our territory from any invasion.

You are warned
Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 28, 2015
partnerus:

You lied and tell your dad he needs to retrace his ancestral history oncemore. Anioma has nothing to do with biafra and will never have anything to do with such faceless, derogatory and evil-prone terrorist organisation. Has it occur to you what it be like under these zealous, callous and greedy people calling for biafra? You'll be a first class minority and will be treated with despair and hate. You and your dad better have a rethink cause it's better felt than explained.
Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 28, 2015
Onosy:
The only reason biafras wants Niger Delta States is because of the oil.... I believe this their call for biafra is based on the fact that they expect the oil rich region to be part of it..... What a dream.

Niger Delta will suffer more under biafra than they did under Nigeria.

The igbos cannot be trusted.
Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 28, 2015
PassingShot:
Let Igbos fight for their secession without dragging other tribes into it. And if they go about it in a civilized manner, they might actually find sympathy and support from some other nationalities.
The current campaign of hate and violence against Nigeria WILL NEVER achieve Biafra for them. It has never worked and it will not work in Nigeria.
Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by zeusdgrt(m): 7:52am On Oct 28, 2015
Observant:

Niger-delta region comprises of several ethnic groups, Ijaw, Efik, annang, ibibio, itserkiri, isoko, urhrobo and of course igbos. (Lets called them Island Igbos).

1.) This proposed Niger delta republic is going to have multiple ethnic groups including the igbos of that region. So how is this different from the proposed biafra.

2.) Why are you not clamoring for an only ijaw nation? (Barcanista) or Bini/ Esan republic ( Atbu1983), Why do you want to drag other ethnic groups of that region into your republic.

3.) Did other ethnic group consent to the same multi-ethnic Niger delta republic and how is this your republic different from the proposed biafra.

4.) Clearly your problem lie with mainland igbos (SE). Because so far the difference between your Niger-Delta and Biafra is the exclusion of the (SE Igbos).

5.) So if you exclude the SE igbos, what happens to the SS igbos and there lands? Will you force them into this republic or eviction them from there lands?

6.) The Igbos of SE and SS extraction are one people who are together in this pursuit so if you think you are going to carve any of them into your Republic you are seriously joking.

7.) Our cousins, ijaw, isoko, urohobo, Efik, etc were part of the former eastern region that formed biafra but if today they decide to remain in Nigeria, or Join biafra which is open to those who share the same religion, culture, food, ideologies including igala etc, they are very much welcomed. Also if they decide to form there singular nations, that would be lovely too.

8.) To the nitwitts such as the op who come here to say Niger delta republic and how igbos are forcing them into another union like Nigeria, please NIGGA speak for your tribe. If you are ijaw, clamour ijaw nation since you don't what to share a country with other tribes or is Igbo people your only problem.

8.) What sensible people with low population in the same struggle would do is negotiate a profitable alliance with people with more numbers to achieve a set goal.

9.) To my Igbo people, Yes I know the biafra struggle currently includes other ethnic for now but I think if achieved, these unrepentant cousins of ours should be cut off once and for all. I don't want to believe these people are this myopic in reasoning.
Here is a struggle that will benefit you the most instead of negotiating your position and benefits you are busy sabotaging the effort and creating useless articles of things you have limited understanding about. There parents did the same, obviously there children won't be any different.

10.) Our oyel, this phrase gave rise to all this Niger- delta republic chant. How a human being in 2015 believes that oil is all a nation needs to survive is beyond me. Isn't this why the contraption Nigeria is failing?
Only one question to shut ur mouth,Was Nigeria a people of same tribe and ethnicity when created to be one?you are now the most stupid one around with your post.And don't call us ur cousins

1 Like

Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 28, 2015
zeusdgrt:
Only one question to shut ur mouth,Was Nigeria a people of same tribe and ethnicity when created to be one?your are now the most stupid one around with your post.

Thank you. Dont mind the igbo land grabber!!!
Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 28, 2015
Observant:

kaycid77
Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 28, 2015
mandarin:
Your submission is clear and honestly, its a reflection of the thoughts and desires of many Niger Deltans. I have always preached Regionalism and having 50% derivation across board for all the regions will solve alot of structural problems which include incomes from taxes, mineral resources etc.
If Biafra agitators are pursuing this, believe me all other groups up to the middle belt will support this.
The reality of a Biafra with Niger Delta is slim and even a united Niger Delta federation though better but slim too.
Why? Take the case of itsekiri, they have been under constant attacks from their neighbors urhobo and ijaw and would rather join the Yoruba than risk extinction.
Also, some groups in Edo if not all may desire to go west than south. And as part of the survival tactics, groups as Ebira, igala ,Tiv Bariba, Gede and Idoma may be part of Oduduwa and in case of war, the Ijaw can negotiate a union with Oduduwa even the Urhobo.
The op had talked extensively, 50% derivation and regional government is the way forward.

Thank you
Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 28, 2015
atbu1983:

Former easter region is a creation of the British. There is no difference between former easter region and Nigeria. The nationalities were not consulted before it was created. Removing mainland igbo will ensure no tribe can dominate absolutely. Yes Ijaw may become the majority tribe but wont have up to 35% of the total population while at the same time contributing much to the republic of Niger delta. So absolute domination wont be possible by any tribe.

If south south Join Biafra, that country will be far worse than Nigeria. That will be a country where Igbo alone will be 60% of the population. Igbo will not need any vote from any other tribe to have thier way in that country while at the same time contributing the least resources.

the nationalities in south south are not sub nationalities of Igbo. They are independent nationalities who does not need Igbo.

BIAFRA will never be run like a Nigeria.....Biafra will be run like UAE.... every province and Region on their own. The body language of IGBOS have shown they dont care who holds the power its all about having a sense of belonging and running your own show...that is the New Biafra
Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 28, 2015
zeusdgrt:
Only one question to shut ur mouth,Was Nigeria a people of same tribe and ethnicity when created to be one?you are now the most stupid one around with your post.And don't call us ur cousins

Idiot, you claim your father is a REVEREND but you speak like a vagabond.... reason before you speak
Re: South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 28, 2015
kaycid77:

BIAFRA will never be run like a Nigeria.....Biafra will be run like UAE.... every province and Region on their own. The body language of IGBOS have shown they dont care who holds the power its all about having a sense of belonging and running your own show...that is the New Biafra

we dont want SE in Niger Delta republic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senator Shehu Sani's Mother Is Dead / The Seat Of “The Deputy Governor” Is Not An Inconsequential Seat. / 38-year-old Man On A Queue Slumps And Dies At A Polling Unit In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.