Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Prophecy 'fulfillled': Sweden School Attack - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophecy 'fulfillled': Sweden School Attack (820 Views)

Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) / CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria / The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophecy 'fulfillled': Sweden School Attack by vooks: 11:31am On Oct 22, 2015
A masked man with a sword attacks a school in Sweden
http://edition.cnn.com/2015/10/22/europe/sweden-sword-attack/

Wait till TB Joshua minions release a 'prophecy fulfilment' video and remind you that God is still speaking
Re: Prophecy 'fulfillled': Sweden School Attack by vooks: 11:39am On Oct 22, 2015
Re: Prophecy 'fulfillled': Sweden School Attack by Jeromejnr(m): 11:40am On Oct 22, 2015
OP...what is the point of the last sentence?

Are you for him or against?
Re: Prophecy 'fulfillled': Sweden School Attack by Theyveedo(m): 11:55am On Oct 22, 2015
Re: Prophecy 'fulfillled': Sweden School Attack by vooks: 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
Jeromejnr:
OP...what is the point of the last sentence?

Are you for him or against?

Am for Christ, for the truth not for/against nobody
Re: Prophecy 'fulfillled': Sweden School Attack by trapQ: 11:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
When I saw the topic and saw your handle, I expected this.

PS: you're not for Christ because you're already judging. If you judge people now, who will judge you on the last day? Change your ways
vooks:

Am for Christ, for the truth not for/against nobody

1 Like

Re: Prophecy 'fulfillled': Sweden School Attack by vooks: 6:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
trapQ:
When I saw the topic and saw your handle, I expected this.

PS: you're not for Christ because you're already judging. If you judge people now, who will judge you on the last day? Change your ways

You are judging me already. Who Wil judge me on the last day? cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

A Muslim Confirming The Coming Back Of Jesus Christ. / Unbelievable: See What Was Happening In Paris Before ISIS Struck / Pastor Daniel Olukoya Unveils Predictions For 2016.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.