Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,854 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

9 Important Questions About MASTURBATION Answered ( A Must View ) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Important Questions About MASTURBATION Answered ( A Must View ) (4078 Views)

Too Much Masturbation Ain't Good, See Side Effects Discovered About Masturbation / 9 Important Facts You Should Know About Breaking Your P*nis / Why Do Black Women Have Bigger Butts!!! Answered Finally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Important Questions About MASTURBATION Answered ( A Must View ) by darrellg9: 9:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
lolz....
Re: 9 Important Questions About MASTURBATION Answered ( A Must View ) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
Rozaystunna:
shatap its just s religious opinion
undecided
Re: 9 Important Questions About MASTURBATION Answered ( A Must View ) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
You cannot use yesterday's food to quench today's hunger.Yesterday's food is called "A JOB" but today's food is called "FINANCIAL FREEDOM".The only food you can use to handle today's hunger is called "FINANCIAL EDUCATION".Join DBS today and start making 4500 naira or more into your account everyday.You dont have to wait until month end to get paid.You join today,you start getting paid tomorrow.Just two weeks back ,a friend of mine whom I introduced into the business earned 40,500 naira into his account just 11 days after signing up.And in just this past week,I earned 56,500 naira.WOW!!!!!..I earned that in just 5days.Now if you have a business which requires just 5,500 to set up an gives you 50,000+ every week,wouldn't you call that a good business??.DBS is the name of the business.With a start-up capital of just 5,500 naira(which is paid into the company's account),you start to earn 4,500+ naira every single day for the rest of your life. Direct Bank Saver is the name of the business, Direct Business Associate is the name of the company.Please do not allow fear and doubt to deny you of this great opportunity.If you are interested, contact me or add me up on whatsapp with:08070717482.Add me up for more info on how to get started and I promise you wont regret it..Stay cool and earn for yourself everyday..........
Re: 9 Important Questions About MASTURBATION Answered ( A Must View ) by ucnwafor(m): 11:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
But masturbation leads to quick ejeculation when you are with your babe

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Knew What He Can Do, So She Removed Her Bra And Pant Quickly (pics) / Ladies!! Please Stay Away From This 5 Types Of Guys!! No 3 Is Common / A Lady's Phone Inbox Vs A Guy's Phone Inbox.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.