Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle (14960 Views)

"I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo / Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? / 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by princemillla(m): 2:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
Noted Barcanista -

Someone should tell me when will the Biafra people leave? Until they start parking their stuff out of the same zoo they currently enjoying luxury life I will take them serious.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by Rose2014: 2:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
codedslayer:

A 20naira condom by your late father would have save us this devilish being. A fool that blame Yoruba for all his misery and misfortune. Smh

Why are Yorubas so cowardly they can't talk about the restructuring of the country rather they're rejoicing that Barca doesn't support radio Biafra

Smh for Yorubas

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by Uniben4sure: 2:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
One Nigeria!

No referendum!

No SNC!

No resource control!

Let's remain in this Nigeria however we are treated!

God dey!!!

1 Like

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by brize(m): 2:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
stebell:

This is a forum, let's talk here abi una don start. After yu will ask for my bank acct no.
..kid..

2 Likes

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by Rose2014: 2:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
Armaggedon:
Tonyebarcanista you have shot yourself like your brother adaka boro.

i have read the thing you wrote and undertstand that:

you are anti Igbo

you are an okirika-ijaw who fears being reminded that ikwerres are igbos. It is a shame that many people dont know you. I have gone through older posts on this forum and seen where you were bashing Igbos and i am sure that was why you changed your account.

Why did you change your account ?
Let me make it clear, there is nothing wrong with the method kanu is using he is only saying the truth . Nigeria is founded on lies and truth will kill it faster than boko haram. That is why they are hounding him

Kanu's plan for Biafra is to enlighten the people of SE and SS about the injustice of nigeria. He does it by unraveling hidden historical truths which northerners use to perpetuate a forced unity. One of these is the balkanization of Igboland and the attempt to "de-igbonize" some groups like ikwerre, who were forced after the war to add "R" on the names of their towns. They were forced to become wicked to fellow Igbos just to prove they are not Igbos and be acceted in Rivers. Is that the type of nation you want? If you are a good student of history you will notice that only sixty percent of igboland was carved into the present SE after the civil war. This is to emasculate them politically while exploiting their resources. A lot of injustice has been done to Igbos in Nigeria. But i am happy some Igbos in SS are waking up

It is a pity that you are a beneficiary of this northern project called nigeria and at the same time fighting for "justice"
if those ikwerre try to represent minorities in SS, your type will be first to call them Igbo

history has shown us that people who fight for justice on the premise of injustice end up in disaster eg saro wiwa and adaka boro.

lastly biafra will come through a referendum. If the non Igbo groups of the SS say yes then good for them. If they say no that shouldnt be a problem but know that we igbos will leave you behind in our match to statehood with our Ikwerre and other Igbo brothers in "Rivers" and you will do nothin about it.

Op has displayed so much ignorance on this matter that I doubt he has ever listened to radio Biafra except he's just being mischievous which is the trademark of politicians

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by Deltagiant: 2:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
After the announcement of the result of March 28 Presidential election, I recall vividly how some of us brought about the idea of a collective unity of interest and purpose between the South-South and South East geopolitical zones within the Nigeria State. I remember calling for a restructured Nigeria that will promote the interests of all citizens irrespective of ethnic group. I also remember saying that in absence of that, a referendum be held among citizens to determine whether the people of the South South and South East prefer the present Nigeria structure that favours no one over a separate sovereign State, the Lower Niger Congress/Federation that will favor citizens of the region, and also define the right, interest and terms that is acceptable to all ethnic nationalities that make up the 'federation'. I remember maintaining that this struggle should not be seen as confrontation with other groups and regions but must be confined in the most legitimate manner. It should be one that promote the legitimate interest of the SSSE and not one that set the SS/SE against other regions. This remains my position!

Let me state that the struggle for a better Nigeria that promotes good governance, equity and fairness irrespective of ethnic, religious and political affiliation remains my primary objective. The LNF is meant to be an alternative where the hope for restructured Nigeria diminishes. Though some of my brothers either prefer a united Niger Delta Republic or an exclusive indivisible Nigeria. That however, will be determined by a referendum should there be any. I, shall however align myself with the position of my people.

The IPOB Struggle Not Our Interest
The Mr Kanu-led IPOB struggle for an independent Biafra is not in conforminity with legitimate struggle for TWO basic reasons:

1. It promotes hate and violence against the State, other ethnic groups and also against members of Igbo ethnic nationality that does not share the Biafran ideology as preached by Kanu and his IPOB crew. Violence was never part of the UN charter on self-determination

2. The ethnic Nationalities in the Niger-Delta are yet to enter into any agreement with anybody as regard the composition, structure or otherwise of the IPOB proposed country. We are already facing a challenge in Nigeria where our forebearers in their wisdom failed to define terms of our unity as a country. In fact, we are working on correcting these anomalies legitimately.

In addition to the above, I find it disrespectful and insulting on the sensibilities of the Ijaws(Okrikans) and the Ikwerres over claim by some IPOB promoters that Portharcourt belongs to the Igbos and they will "reclaim" it. Unfortunately, no promoter of the IPOB struggle has stated otherwise. For the record, the status of Portharcourt as the exclusive ownership of the Okrikans(PH South) and the Ikwerres is non-negotiable. Specifically, not a single inch of Okrika and other Ijaw land, whether in PH or anywhere else will be surrendered to anyone under any guise.

I recognise and respect the right of everyone to self-determination but I have to state that the Kanu-led IPOB ideology is not what my people desire. I also respect the right of our Igbo brothers to their own interest but I disagree with call for violence as propagated by members of IPOB.

I remain committed to the interest of the Ijaw nation, the Niger-Delta region and also that of every good citizens of the Nigeria State whether Igbo, Yoruba, Berom, Fulani, Igala, Idoma etc.

May God Lead Us Right and Bless Nigeria

Barcanista, I guess you're a politician and so I believe you spoke in line with your personal interest.
If kanu was promoting violence, the UN or Nigeria by now, should have documented at least one case of violence on the part of IPOB. Instead what i've seen is the constant shooting and killing of innocent and peaceful protesters.

There's an adage which says that one has to first fight for land before fighting for the mat to lay on it. And this is so true judging from the support IPOB is getting across the ethnic divide of the former Eastern region and parts of Mid west. The acceptance of IPOB in the former Eastern region has gone beyond Barcanista as a person. The people want to be free from those who have oppressed them for decades. No amount of Barcanistas can ever convince them again that Ndigbo are/were their problem in Nigeria cos they're living the experience everyday.

Your raising the issue of the ownership of PH at this time is diversionary and wicked. PH is a city jointly owned by Ikwerre and Kalabari. The truth is that some Kalabari do not want to be identified as Ijaw which we believe they are, and rightly so. But this does not mean their brothers from Bayeslsa do not identify with the Ijawness of PH. The same thing applies to the Ikwerre or the 'Igboids'.

I'll advice you to channel your energy assertively toward building bridges with your neighbors in the same way your people are right now doing. Don't be a clog in the wheel of their quest for freedom, please.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by Deltagiant: 2:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
Abagworo: Here are the names of those arrested

Benson Sunday - Ibibio

Emmanuel Ali - Ikwerre

Ukeme Monday - Ekpeye

Chibuzor Eechina -Igbo

Charles Eze - Etche

Egbo Okechukwu - Igbo

Chibona Ifion - Eleme

John Douglas - Kalabari

Ezenwa Alphonus - Etche

Wori Endurance - Ikwerre

Chinomere Nwolu - Ikwerre

Henry Eze - Etche

Friday Uzunwa - Igbo

Igbodo Abio - Etche

Akaniyene Uwem - Ibibio

Eni Iboro - Ibibio

Obinna Stephen -Igbo

Monday Ocha - Ikwerre

Obinna Ibekwe - Igbo

Kingsley Ezengorie - Igbo (Rivers)

How then would the protest be viewed as Igbo protest?

8 Likes

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by Setaje(f): 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
K
Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by Rose2014: 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
Deltagiant:
Abagworo: Here are the names of those arrested

Benson Sunday - Ibibio

Emmanuel Ali - Ikwerre

Ukeme Monday - Ekpeye

Chibuzor Eechina -Igbo

Charles Eze - Etche

Egbo Okechukwu - Igbo

Chibona Ifion - Eleme

John Douglas - Kalabari

Ezenwa Alphonus - Etche

Wori Endurance - Ikwerre

Chinomere Nwolu - Ikwerre

Henry Eze - Etche

Friday Uzunwa - Igbo

Igbodo Abio - Etche

Akaniyene Uwem - Ibibio

Eni Iboro - Ibibio

Obinna Stephen -Igbo

Monday Ocha - Ikwerre

Obinna Ibekwe - Igbo

Kingsley Ezengorie - Igbo (Rivers)

How then would the protest be viewed as Igbo protest?

Oh Waoh that's Interesting
I didn't even know that

Thanks for that info. Very interesting

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2015
Of all the comments here,this is the most useless comment, why do nigerians live in Uk, US,Togo, Ghana and why not all nigerians live in their country
princemillla:
Noted Barcanista -

Someone should tell me when will the Biafra people leave? Until they start parking their stuff out of the same zoo they currently enjoying luxury life I will take them serious.

4 Likes

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by glassjar1: 2:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
Coolabbie:
And this fôol will walk around claiming to be a grown adult.
What has your "likes" done to his life? How much has it added to his bank account?
Who "likes & shares" don help?
Stupido!

go do your incest baboon inbreed grin

e painam grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by Rose2014: 2:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
joeprince23:
@TonyeBarcanista I understand that u don't wanna sound politically incorrect,but I'm an upland rivers-man just like u are a riverine person and as riverine people a skeptical with the word biafra republic the same goes to we upland people with niger-delta republic.... I can assure u that as an indigene and resident of rivers-state the protest I saw in ikwerre road was was surely majorly carried out by indigenes of the state,they were even isolated protests at my hometown oyigbo and ogoni lands.

Waoh good to know

It's only those benefitting from the current system in Naija that don't see anything wrong with it

Oh and those that are too scared to speak up

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by HopeAtHand: 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
Please Tonyebarcanista before i go any further, where does PH south start and Where does it end because this is a very sensitive issue.

Regards.

5 Likes

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by Coolabbie: 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
glassjar1:

go do your incest baboon inbreed grin

e painam grin
And I thot u could duel grin
No lele!
Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by codedslayer: 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
Rose2014:

Why are Yorubas so cowardly they can't talk about the restructuring of the country rather they're rejoicing that Barca doesn't support Biafra

Smh for Yorubas

4th class citizen like you just shout for noise making sake. You are ignorant, go find out those that have been talking about true federalism in that country, who cares about whoever support your online country. I dont care about your biafra but here cos of your constant blaming of yoruba for your misfortune, you blame them for your joblessness and poverty. Its a shame on you and your useless family.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by Rose2014: 3:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
codedslayer:

4th class citizen like you just shout for noise making sake. You are ignorant, go find out those that have been talking about true federalism in that country, who cares about whoever support your online country. I dont care about your biafra but here cos of your constant blaming of yoruba for your misfortune, you blame them for your joblessness and poverty. Its a shame on you and your useless family.
U didn't address my post

8 Likes

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by codedslayer: 3:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
Rose2014:

U didn't address my post

Put on a new brain i ordered for you and read again. You are a popular nuisance here, so you cant ever make use of your dead brain.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by Rose2014: 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
codedslayer:

Put on a new brain i ordered for you and read again. You are a popular nuisance here, so you cant ever make use of your dead brain.
Still didn't address my post

6 Likes

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by ArodeTsolaye: 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
I remember the OP in his APC days claiming vociferously that Igbos killed Adaka boro and Saro wiwa. I just laughed and shook my head. He became PDP and back-pedalled.
For politicians to survive in the zoo, it seem must they lack principles?

Anyway, i say good morning zoogerians, you woke up one day and the information Age suddenly happened upon you. Truth has come to destroy you, sadly, you can't do anything about it, because you can't jail the truth. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by codedslayer: 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
Rose2014:

You can go end your miserable life. Ahahahah

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by Tkester: 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by Tkester: 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
Deltagiant:

Barcanista, I guess you're a politician and so I believe you spoke in line with your personal interest.
If kanu was promoting violence, the UN or Nigeria by now, should have documented at least one case of violence on the part of IPOB. Instead what i've seen is the constant shooting and killing of innocent and peaceful protesters.

There's an adage which says that one has to first fight for land before fighting for the mat to lay on it. And this is so true judging from the support IPOB is getting across the ethnic divide of the former Eastern region and parts of Mid west. The acceptance of IPOB in the former Eastern region has gone beyond Barcanista as a person. The people want to be free from those who have oppressed them for decades. No amount of Barcanistas can ever convince them again that Ndigbo are/were their problem in Nigeria cos they're living the experience everyday.

Your raising the issue of the ownership of PH at this time is diversionary and wicked. PH is a city jointly owned by Ikwerre and Kalabari. The truth is that some Kalabari do not want to be identified as Ijaw which we believe they are, and rightly so. But this does not mean their brothers from Bayeslsa do not identify with the Ijawness of PH. The same thing applies to the Ikwerre or the 'Igboids'.

I'll advice you to channel your energy assertively toward building bridges with your neighbors in the same way your people are right now doing. Don't be a clog in the wheel of their quest for freedom, please.

Don't mind the hypocrite. After all his opinions don't even matter in the slightest.

1 Like

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by Rose2014: 3:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
codedslayer:

You can go end your miserable life. Ahahahah

Still didn't/couldn't address my post

5 Likes

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by codedslayer: 3:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
[s]
Rose2014:

[/s]

Dunce.

5 Likes

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by Rose2014: 3:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
codedslayer:
[s][/s]

Dunce.
Don't be offended o but Why are Yorubas always proving to be cowards?

7 Likes

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by patrick89(m): 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
The thing is that nobody has actually challenged tonybarcanista on his opinion. I know that he and other ijaw people share the same sentiment. I was in one of their pages I saw their opinion, and it reflects exactly what barca has stated, but here is my submission, igbo or IPOB has never claimed PH as their property in anyway, they only maintained that rivers state is among biafra state! I challenge you to show me where IPOB made such claim. That aside,

I have seen other ss minorities expressing their fear and stand, and I think it's genuine. The problem with igbo people is over trust and loyalty! This is not good in nigeria politics. An average igbo man sees people from south south as their brother, until the person goes their orr stays their, he/she will then have different opinion, eg is abagworo who has maintained this fact.

On this issue, a lot of people from your place plead to join, ie why IPOB has established a relay radio in bayelsa, warri and uyo to gauge the level of response, they withdrew from bayelsa because there were no responses.

I have read somewhere that biafra army committed atrocities against ijaw, among those things alleged are using them as slaves, sex slaves, killing of their people eating their meats burning their houses etc, when you look at the allegations you will understand that they all lack merit, it appears like what some southwest journalists must have fed them, when I asked my uncle (veteran) he denied that and stated that the PH was their own territory so they protected it, but some people sabotaged their efforts that made it to fall faster than anywhere, he also dismissed the burning of houses in ph by biafran soldiers, stating that bridges and offices in enugu, anambra where destroyed by the biafra soldiers if it would aid nigeria soldiers to attack them.

Well I'm not gonna discuss this because I wasn't there, buut here is my problem with barca,
What is you plan way forward? Or are you still using what happened in the past (claimed) to judge us? We are not begging anyone to join our struggle, in China, we have Macau, Hong Kong, Tibet, in UK we have N. Ireland, England, Scotland, Wales, in US all the states are operating independently. If you think nigeria will allow you to have this kind of independence, then you're sleeping on a bicycle. Because the north would rather stay independent on their own than to have true federalism and resource control. Most of you have not lived with these people up north, ie why GEJ f*cked up, he was trying to get love from them by building infrastructure there more than the south.

My dear barca, most igbo do not reason the way you have alleged, they are only interested in their brothers that have rejected them, because of the lies told to them by nigeria. Now those things are opening up.

I have seen a clip where ND leaders have expressed regret over their actions and hatred against the igbo.
Have you asked yourself, why the same yorubas and hausafulani that will tell you not to do anything with igbos, will in turn sell their father's property to them, even their father's grave, travel to London with the money, and party.

Have you asked yourself, why PH port is under utilised while the lagos is still expanding! There are critical things your mind should have gone into and scrutinise.
You have in your write up, undermined the igboid group within your territory, but you would at the same time accuse them of being igbo.

You obviously have no problem with the name Portharcout, a white man's name? What was the name of the place before white people came? You wonder why africa are still disrespected?

I can understand your fear, but I think you're obviously jumping the gun.

The wrong logic here is moving from one master (hausa) to another (igbo). This logic is very wrong seditious! It's clear that most of do know little or nothing about igbos! How can igbos be a master when an anambra man can not even lord over ebonyi man in ebonyi state, vice versa and other numerous examples,

Biafra as a nation will have a constitution, that you will be opportune to contribute to, this will no longer be colonial masters laws transferred to military and transferred to civilians. No people will seat and have a clear plans!

I like what is unfolding, igbos will now know that politics is all about hypocrisy! Like what most governors are doing now, eg cross river governor, and ebonyi governor , both of them are huge joke!

Can a northern governor do what these two have done, to GEJ!

Most of you that are hoping on one nigeria! Need to stop watching tv because that's only where nigeria appears to be a great nation, On TV alone.

I rest my case, I still respect your opinion though.

9 Likes

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by Tkester: 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
Rose2014:

Waoh good to know

It's only those benefitting from the current system in Naija that don't see anything wrong with it

Oh and those that are too scared to speak up

To be honest with you rose, the only reason why it does appear as if IPOB is not winning is because they've been peaceful. I tell you the day IPOB will ship in container loads of arms and give some of these 'jobless' youths to fight the police and Nigeria that's the time most people running their mouths like tap water here will know that the Biafran struggle is real.

BTW are you in New England in U.S? Because I can see you're using tmobile.
Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by PenSniper: 3:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
kettykin:

LOL niger deltan on nairaland, yoruba in real life

Your brains have been so programmed to imbecillity to believe that whoever says anything against Biafra agitation must be Yoruba.
You need mental surgery.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by codedslayer: 3:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
[s]
Rose2014:

[/s]

Dont be offended oo, why are yeebhoes noise makers, cowards and never do wells? Why is your mom running a baby factory? Why is your father an armed robber plus cocaine smuggler. Also, why are you a local w.hore? Pls answer me.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by MrMbaM: 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
codedslayer:
[s][/s]

Dont be offended oo, why are yeebhoes noise makers, cowards and never do wells? Why is your mom running a baby factory? Why is your father an armed robber plus cocaine smuggler. Also, why are you a local w.hore? Pls answer me.

TKO

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by MrMbaM: 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
Rose2014:

Typical yeebhoe, Ojuku of cursed memory remains the only coward ever liveth. The bearded pedophile lost 3m animals, ran away in the middle of the night while a Yoruba man FFK pummel his wife. Your only offensive in the war you ever fought was led by a Yoruba man called Banjo. Igalas are beheading your people in Anambra but you only rant and issue ultimatum online. Few days ago, Fulani raped many of your women in Enugu but we are yet to see action from you ediots.

Your thin albino god Nnamdi Kanu was arrested, but you can only rant on the street with placards, many died and some were remanded in prision. Now tell me, who is the real coward? Chest beating on nairaland is not bravery.

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Flag of Nigeria / 8 Boko-Haram Members Captured In Maiduguri / Five Reasons Why Igbos Can Never Succeed In Their Biafra Agitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.