Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,479 members, 7,954,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:06 AM

Beware : New Scam In Town;"the Gtd's" - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Beware : New Scam In Town;"the Gtd's" (6128 Views)

The Latest Asp In Town(photos) / Latest Fraudster And Scammer In Town - ABIODUN ISAIAH ODUNAYO / A New Career In Town.(wit Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Beware : New Scam In Town;"the Gtd's" by hsep(m): 2:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
the univesity is to educate u but dis program is to give u a skill to back up your education. they a many graduate out there without anythign doing if they had a skill they would have developed it nd use it to survive so dont get me wrong i am not sayin the program educates u more dan the uni ok understand.
Re: Beware : New Scam In Town;"the Gtd's" by Gentlevin: 11:41am On Aug 08, 2018
Right now GTD is in Uyo, Akwaibom state soon to kick off their training on Aug 29th to Sept 29th 2018.......

Just wish they could mention the amount one would pay for registration so that one who is interested could prepare for it but they said nothing about Reg payment. Instead, they only said the training is free.....

Hmmm, if its real, then its good but if its fraud, then thunder will fire them.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Workers Accuse American Oil Firm Of Violating Local Content Act / Ur Boss Slapped U: What Would You Do? / Urgent!!pls Advice Me On Benek Engineering School Of Welding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.