Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

The Devil Who Love Me! Episode3 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Devil Who Love Me! Episode3 (1157 Views)

"Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" / Why We Women Aren't Attracted To Men Who "LOVE" Us / Was I Slutty And Will Any Guy Ever Marry Me And Trust Me, And Love Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Devil Who Love Me! Episode3 by DBSmember(m): 1:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
THE DEVIL WHO LOVE ME! _Episode-3

"You have been found guilty of manslaughter, your wicked deed has caused the deceased' family a lot of pain, you are therefore sentenced to death by firing squad"

Cries, screams and uproar went up in the court. George could not believe his ears, was this how he would die? He started to scream and shout "I am innocent, I am innocent", he looked back at the pew and he saw his mum crying uncontrollably, something snapped in him and he wanted to break out of the handcuffs and just hug her even if it...Click Here http:///7kmT1U to read full Episode3 on Facebook.
__
__
If you Enjoy reading suspense, Like us on Facebook to get more stories in your newsfeed.

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Talk: I Am Sure This Has Happened To You / Between Your Phone And Your Gf/bf, Who Did You Love Most? / When She Doesnt Believe GOD Wants Her To Be Your Wife (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.