Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

"I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi (50634 Views)

DSS: Judges Got Bribe In Dept Store, Ghana, Niger / CCT Trial: I Have Never Collected Bribe From Anyone – Orubebe / Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by ruggedboy01: 1:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin ;DD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by phollybee(m): 1:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
Liar
Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by Eddy2cute(m): 1:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hiannn amechi shut up dia! U never collect bribe ke?
Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by nonesense: 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
True talk
For ur information....
My mother is a virgin
Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by sirugos(m): 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
Congratulations to him
Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by Burger01(m): 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
andymofia:
Of all the lies by APC, this one is the greatest
Did you offer him bribe? C'mon smiley
Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
ebelebe
Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by ikorodureporta: 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
Comedian...
Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by hamaworld(m): 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
Thank God
Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by adjoviomole(m): 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hmmmm can imagine a prostitute saying she'z a virgin.

All dis lies ehn, pepe dey inside am o

APC-automatic propaganda congress

Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by bashimam(m): 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
AMECHI MY ROLE MODEL FOYOSE MY THUG..
Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by abayomi0411(m): 1:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
It is well
Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 22, 2015
Amaechi my nigga......
Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by abu48: 1:53pm On Oct 22, 2015
Another name for the wailers...THIS PEOPLE
donholy28:
which kind lie be dix?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by Charly68: 1:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
I think people should accept to believe others for their words..he said he has never collected bribe in his life who are we to say no ! God is the judge & nobody can deceive him,but that aside,Congratulations Mr Governor. Nobody can stop what God has ordained.
Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by Rexnegro(m): 1:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
morbeta:
If he is bold enough to say that in front of national and international viwers, then it might be true. If anyone says it lies, just come up with evidence.
#gbam....u ve nailed it all.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by anonimi: 1:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
True!
He only gives bribes and shares $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to secure Sai Baba's nomination at his party convention. grin grin

scribble:

Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari

The blogosphere was inundated with reports of the excessive sharing of dollars at the All Progressives Congress which took place during the latter part of last week.

One APC supporter and Special Adviser to Osun Governor on Environment, BolaIlori had blown the scandal open after he saw the beginning stages of the dollarization in action.

He took to his Facebook page and scribbled, “Crazy things are happening here!!! Some of these cannot represent the change Nigeria is yearning for. Excessive dollarization by one of the aspirants to is to say the least obscene. I have been involved in political process for decades now, I have never witnessed this volume of raw dollarization of party primaries. I only read about this kind of things in PDP primaries. A question been asked by conscientious delegates is that whoever can be giving out between $2000 to $5000 to…delegates certainly does not represent the kind of change Nigerians want…those who contributed to the pauperization of Nigeria now revel in dollarization… majority of Ondo delegates are still standing with Buhari but have been reduced from 85% to 70% within 24 hours…the remaining has gone with dollars ooo.!!!!!”

One has to wonder how Buhari was able to win the primaries in this era of stomach infrastructure where dollars are like the Biblical manna that God sent down from heaven to nourish the Israelites as they made their way to the promised land.

Sources close to the APC with knowledge of the way the Primaries unfolded have revealed that it was Rivers State Governor, Amaechi who flew back to Rivers State and returned to Lagos on Thursday morning with enough dollars to make Benjamin Franklin blush.

It has been revealed that Atiku offered the delegates $5000 each, but Amaechi doubled it to $10000 a pop. Thus turning the tables in favour of General Buhari.

Since his adventure into the APC, Amaechi has gone out of his way to prove himself a party loyalist, always the first to shoki or azonto at the many events the APC holds, which he himself is usually the chief sponsor.

According to party insiders, Amaechi has overtaken Tinubu as the major financier of the party. One does not need to wonder why he is always at President Jonathan’s throat over misappropriated oil wells or other such business. Anything that diminishes from the State’s coffers will have a ripple effect on his funding budget for the APC.

Joe Francis wrote in from Port Harcourt.

http://www.theheraldng.com/dollarization-apc-primaries-amaehi-vanquished-atiku-saibuhari/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:55pm On Oct 22, 2015
Shame on every wailers oooo, he has been screened. grin

1 Like

Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by free2ryhme: 1:55pm On Oct 22, 2015
donholy28:
which kind lie be dix?

if you say he is lying where is the proof
Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by homirefacuny(m): 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2015
That's some sort of sarcasm..... BTW.... PDP ARE BEEN RIDICULED RIGHT IN THEIR FACE. SMH.
Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by dammytosh: 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
morbeta:
If he is bold enough to say that in front of national and international viwers, then it might be true. If anyone says it lies, just come up with evidence.
u get sense.
Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by finalboss(m): 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
yea..amaechi is right,cus me don collect bribe talk less of a politician...make these piple they lie small small sha

1 Like

Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by anonimi: 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
Charly68:
I think people should accept to believe others for their words..he said he has never collected bribe in his life who are we to say no ! God is the judge & nobody can deceive him,but that aside,Congratulations Mr Governor. Nobody can stop what God has ordained.

Do you think that is why he was carrying the cross for an OUTWARD show of repentance?
BTW, can there be genuine repentance without RESTITUTION

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2811287_2790619118986504072768194811094285207135792395685njpegf550eea12b19a25305d9d9024897a233_jpegb32c22afa0d01a4cd07838b81038e5b0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by Louislewis: 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
[size=16pt]Amaechi talk say, "Corruption dey difficult to define". But, Baba Jona say "Stealing nor bi corruption", but una (APC) help Baba Jona define nam say "Stealing na Corruption". Now, Corruption don dey difficult to define for APC mouth. Which one una dey?[/size]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by miraz(m): 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2015
Na today!
Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by ahamonyeka(m): 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
Lion of ubima I hail you o.
Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by victorazy(m): 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
donholy28:
which kind lie be dix?
Na u givam?
Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by samokofafrica(m): 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
Congratulations to former governor general of niger delta states. U have done well. I love your stand against all odds.
Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by Diligence: 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
A SAGACIOUS BARRISTER ONCE TOLD ME: LISTEN UP BRO: WHENEVER THE NORTH WANT TO SPLIT THE SOUTH, THEY EARNESTLY SEEK AND USE A 'JUDAS'. HERE ARE SOUTHERNERS MESSING THEMSELVES UP AND THE NORTHERNERS ARE HAVING FUN. THEY USED AWOLOWO, NOW THEY ARE USING AMAECHI, THIS TIME AGAINST HIS OWN PEOPLE...PATHETIC...AND NOW CORRUPTION WOULD REIGN SUPREME UNDER THE VERY 'WATCHFUL EYES OF BUHARI'. MR BUHARI: U ACTUALLY BELONG TO SOMEBODY...YES YOU DO! AS THEY SAY: U DEFINITELY CAN'T BITE THE FINGERS THAT FEED/FED YOU; CAN YOU?

BUHARI'S CORRUPTION FIGHT WOULD LIKE THAT OF OBASANJO: PURSUE ONLY PERCEIVED ENEMIES, BUT THOSE IN YOUR CAMP: WELL YOU PROTECT THEM AT ALL COST AND BY ALL MEANS (BRAZENLY!)

CHANGE INDEED!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 / Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos / Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.