Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,100 members, 7,845,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

"I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi (50667 Views)

DSS: Judges Got Bribe In Dept Store, Ghana, Niger / CCT Trial: I Have Never Collected Bribe From Anyone – Orubebe / Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by phemmyutd(m): 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
Why are your Coward Senators cant Challenge Him?

1 Like

Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by akinloluwao: 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
Devil sef go hear some kind lie and he will shout Jesus..lol.. Amaechi na Jesus Christ younger brother jare. how can he steal?

3 Likes

Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by Mopolchi: 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
donholy28:
which kind lie be dix?
guy kip quiet. are you there to know if he's lying? Not just that, no court has said that he is corrupt.
Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
People crucified Jesus. I give him some slacks.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by davidque007(m): 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
As annoying as my statement may turn out to be, amechi is innocent until proven otherwise

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by gurunlocker: 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
when devil hear this, devil cry and said ' this is my son, in whom am well pleased'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by homirefacuny(m): 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
abu48:
Another name for the wailers...THIS PEOPLE

That senator Ndume na wicked soul.... THESE PEOPLE. Haha.... Ridicule of the year. Alabi abi Akpabio almost committed SUICIDE. LOL
Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by anonimi: 2:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
Louislewis:
[size=16pt]Amaechi talk say, "Corruption dey difficult to define". But, Baba Jona say "Stealing nor bi corruption", but una say Stealing na Corruption. Now, Corruption don dey difficult to define. Which one una dey?[/size]

AmaeTHIEF knows how to say things that sound exciting but are in essence to mock his 200 million mumu fellow citizens.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2449517_stealingamaechi_jpegad74e2c90a1a5fd1bd932c3319614bc3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMWUS1W_ITc
Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by PassingShot(m): 2:03pm On Oct 22, 2015
MizMyColi:
Amaechi Lied.
Read below dear:

morbeta:
If he is bold enough to say that in front of national and international viwers, then it might be true. If anyone says it lies, just come up with evidence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
This thug was just cracking jokes while the naive senators were laughing as if he put magun in their food to eat.We are talking about the fact that amaechi sold govt properties and diverted the money to himself.He is not a police officer or judge who demand bribe.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by Franzinni: 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
So he said....
Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
kay29000:
Even though I am on Ameachi's side, this is very hard to believe. Which Nigerian politician doesn't collect bribe? Some just collect more than others.
am not proud of myself to say this. Even me that is not a politician I have done that once to help a friend, not to talk of a politician. That's a lame talk from that man
Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by absoluteSuccess: 2:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
he is truthful in lie.
Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2015
Let amaechi present his asset declaration form let us know his worth.with that I can assess his calibre.
Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by JDado: 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2015
SINCE THEM BORN ME I NEVER SHIT AND I NEVER PISS!!!!!...........THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING FOR THOSE WHO ANTICIPATED CHANGE

CHECK FOR EUROPA AND OTHER MATCH PREDICTIONS HERE [url]picknstake[/url]
Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by nellyelitz(m): 2:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
Amaechi...your FADA!
Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by LEXYCOM: 2:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hmmmmm, I like my sinful self saying I have never sin before
Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by mathsoftme: 2:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
I have also never collected bribe too. Infact am not corrupt, please what is corruption?
Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by Demdem2: 2:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
kay29000:
Even though I am on Ameachi's side, this is very hard to believe. Which Nigerian politician doesn't collect bribe? Some just collect more than others.

Amaechi has never and he has publicly stated it. If u know of anyone that has given him such, say it for all to hear or shut ur trap.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by KINGOZEK(m): 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
Wonderful.....
Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
golfg:
By KIKELOMO IWAJOMO

The immediate past governor of Rivers State Hon. Rotimi Amaechi has just been screened by the Senate following his nomination as minister. Shortly after the Senate President Senator Bukola Saraki acknowledged receipt of his curriculum vitae, Amaechi was told to highlight his achievements as a former speaker and ex-governor. This led to the question-and-answer session when Amaechi answered questions from the senators.

Earlier the senate minority leader Senator Godswill Akpabio said the PDP senators had resolved not to ask Amaechi questions bordering on the screening, disclosing they have petitions against the nominee. The Senate Leader, Senate Ali Ndume however opposed the stance of Akpabio and the opposition,saying as a former Speaker and Governor, Amaechi could as well simply bow and go.

On his role as a former chairman of Nigerian Governors Forum(NGF), Amaechi said,"'We refined governance and repositioned leadership under my tenure as Governor.All we did in the Governors Forum was to defend the rights of Nigerians.I find it difficult to do what people want me to do, if it clashes with my principles.Nigerian politicians believe there is need for compromise but not when it clashes with my principles."

On development in key sectors, Amaechi added that: "I believe there are resources in the Niger-Delta, that is why there is Militancy.If I become the Minister for Niger Delta, the East - West Road will be first to be completed. If you invest in Agriculture & invest in Technology, you will hire as many workers as you can get. In Rivers State we established two farms.We must improve on the Social Rights of the people; if you have peace you'll have investors.Why people don't invest in Nigeria is because the cost of investment is higher than the profit' We must also invest in Education; Some of our youths are unemployable".

On corruption, he further said: "I have never collected bribe in my life.If they send a girl to you to do something for her and you sleep with the girl, you are corrupt.Corruption is difficult to define. If we keep to the rule of law, allow a Governor to function as a Governor, that will be it."

http://dawntodusknews.com/i-have-never-collected-bribe-in-my-life-rotimi-amaechi/

The lion of the tribe of UBIMA-enfant terrible!
Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by Lancier(m): 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
We don hear!

Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at insurancedirect2u in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment. 

Our Services: 
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance,Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Oil & Gas Insurance etc. 

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services. 

For inquiries, call LANRE  on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 2bd85fdb  You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com. 

INSURE TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen. Please forward to all your friends and contacts.

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Service Delivery "2U" Guaranteed.
Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by kay29000(m): 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
Demdem2:

Amaechi has never and he has publicly stated it. If u know of anyone that has given him such, say it for all to hear or shut ur trap.

You could have passed your message without being rude. You sound like a child.
Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by kajoula(m): 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
[size=25pt]LIE OF THE CENTURY[/size].
Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by bamasite(m): 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
#BE_THE_CHANGE_YOU_WANT_TO_SEE_IN_NIGERIA
Think Long Term
Sociologist Dr. Edward Banfield of Harvard University conducted a fifty-year study into the reasons for upward socioeconomic mobility in America. He concluded that the most important single attribute of people who achieved great success in life was “long time perspective.” Banfield defined “time perspective” as “the amount of time an individual takes into consideration when determining his present actions.” In other words, the most successful people are long-term thinkers. They look into the future as far as they can to determine the kind of people they want to become and the goals they want to achieve. They then come back to the present and determine the things that they will have to do—or not do—to achieve their desired futures. This practice of long-term thinking applies to work, career, marriage, relationships, money, and personal conduct—each of which is covered in the pages ahead. Successful people make sure that everything they do in the short term is consistent with where they want to end up in the long term. They practice self-discipline at all times. Get inspired to success. Get LIFE'S ANTIDOTE DVD TODAY
Available on Jumia and Dealdey. Call 07034554516 or 08093602781
http://www.dealdey.com/deals/lifes-antidote-dvd-2

Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by princemillla(m): 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
People should get fact right. Amaechi may av not "collected bribe" but may have loots

There is different btw collect and loot

If someone approaches you to bribe you and you consent to it, u Don collect bribe.

But if you divert funds or do 'magic pen - twisting contract figures like we av in lagos, it's called looting. All still land on corruption which is the automatic second name of every politician in our obodo here
Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
Rotimi "the lion"Amaechi.
Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by sirfemoz(m): 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
Even the devil will shout JESUS on hearing Amaechi's lies.. That guy can lie for a nation..
Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by Alumona1(m): 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
As for me, Amaechi is a perfect candidate for Minister of Niger Delta, that's the only way the likes of Orubebe, EK Clerk, NDDC go vomit the money wen dem swallow;;;; Serious things are ahead:
Buhari is indeed a general, he understands that the right tool to capture his adversary is Ameachi..
Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
McCarlito:
Naturally all thieves are presumed innocent until they are caught RED HANDED cool cool cool cool cool

So Mr Amaechi.... Keep flexing ur Political loots till u're being docked....
Bro,forget it.No politician has been indicted before.They bribe judges to buy their way out in connivance with SAN.
Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by otunbaajamu(m): 2:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
Shori ni yen?
Re: "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi by Demdem2: 2:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
kay29000:

You could have passed your message without being rude. You sound like a child.

U seems to have inferiority issues. What's being rude in asking u to shut ur trap (mouth) since u don't know what's are saying. I was helping u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. / Fayemi Visits Alaafin Lamidi Adeyemi After ‘Warning’ Letter / Peters Mbah Erects Billboards Asking Enugu Obidients To Vote For Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.