Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:41 AM

You Do Not Need Money To Start A Successful Business - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Do Not Need Money To Start A Successful Business (7378 Views)

Onyenewe-Motors: Access Banks Shut In Enugu Due To Lack Of MONEY to pay DEBTOR!! / Why Is It That Seun Of Nairaland Does Not Need Money Where Money Is Floating / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Do Not Need Money To Start A Successful Business by Radiant(f): 8:24pm On Oct 23, 2006
I'm sorry to say, but you're totally off point.

Next?
Re: You Do Not Need Money To Start A Successful Business by jammin(m): 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2006
not if you detected the sarcasm in the remark.
My point is: people who give advice or opinion must be able to demonstrate the wisdom of the advice in their own circumstance. Failure to do that make their advice null and void!!!
Re: You Do Not Need Money To Start A Successful Business by Radiant(f): 9:44pm On Oct 23, 2006
So only millionaires and Billionaires should reply on this thread? shocked

What's your own contribution here other than ask a lame question?

Not everyone practices what they preach but that doesn't mean it's not right.

People, abeg carry on.
Re: You Do Not Need Money To Start A Successful Business by jammin(m): 9:52pm On Oct 23, 2006
JEEZ!!!! i think i'll need 1000 flashlights to enlighten your darkness. A prospect i will not commit to. you seem incapable of seeing beyond the literal, so i shall not allow you to[b] BORE[/b] me any further. because you're a female, i have resolved not to be more caustic.
Re: You Do Not Need Money To Start A Successful Business by Radiant(f): 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2006
You the one boring yourself.

Enlighten yourself and see beyond the sarcasm
Re: You Do Not Need Money To Start A Successful Business by rudeboy(m): 1:22am On Oct 24, 2006
who dey make that statement or topic?money na EVERYTHING,wender na SMALL OR BIG BUSINESS. no let us deceive ourself WITHOUT MONEY NO SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS. cool
Re: You Do Not Need Money To Start A Successful Business by anizzle(m): 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2006
gettolove and radiant shud slow down lest they miss d point.no business can kick off witout funds but the whole concept of centering around money downplays the idea behind the business.a beautiful idea and plan can vomit or attract cash to run it.BUT the idea is always the king of the whole arrangement.Maybe nobody has asked seun how he started out on nairaland and is now this successful "compared to guy with a scrungie job as per d naija standard" the idea and the amount of information backing an idea is stronger than the strenght of the funds.if not so ,i would have long given up on my project.as i dey now,na my girl free me cash to take browse now but naija people go fear bigboy 1yr after my project goes online.hol d dream ,nak it on paper,gather information and be proactive.then just believe it will happen.lest not use seuns invention to quarrel abeg,
Re: You Do Not Need Money To Start A Successful Business by anizzle(m): 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2006
before i forget, SEUN as per my project.i am having troubles finding a good programmer.can you help me there?
Re: You Do Not Need Money To Start A Successful Business by Gettolove(m): 8:33am On Oct 25, 2006
anizzle:

gettolove and radiant should slow down lest they miss d point.no business can kick off witout funds but the whole concept of centering around money downplays the idea behind the business.a beautiful idea and plan can vomit or attract cash to run it.BUT the idea is always the king of the whole arrangement.Maybe nobody has asked seun how he started out on nairaland and is now this successful "compared to guy with a scrungie job as per d naija standard" the idea and the amount of information backing an idea is stronger than the strenght of the funds.if not so ,i would have long given up on my project.as i dey now,na my girl free me cash to take browse now but naija people go fear bigboy 1yr after my project goes online.hol d dream ,nak it on paper,gather information and be proactive.then just believe it will happen.lest not use seuns invention to quarrel abeg,

I got your point right, the point i am making is that you will only realise that you need more money after you have started nourishing your idea with the little you v got.
The issue of partnership is o.k. but as we all know the only problem with partnership is lack of continuity and in some cases mismanagement of the joint funds contributed by partners.

1 Like

Re: You Do Not Need Money To Start A Successful Business by rudeboy(m): 8:48am On Oct 25, 2006
GETOLOVE,is it not same thing that we are talking here?MONEY!MONEY!!MONEY!!!the fact is that your TOPIC is DIFFERENT,your CONTRIBUTION is another sentences,all of this equal to CONFUSION. grin grin
Re: You Do Not Need Money To Start A Successful Business by Gettolove(m): 9:52am On Oct 25, 2006
jammin:

This is my input for this thread, and it is in the form of a question: How many of you that have contributed advice and opionions on this thread are millionaires in $US dollar terms or better yet billionaires in naija currency?
i dont think only millionaires can make sense on this thread because everyone has got his or her own skills about doing business, although one has got to learn a lot from business moguls who have made billions from their businesses but not neccessarily following their own principles. I am also a millonaire ASSETS wise and i can tell you i have made some cool money with no capital outlay

1 Like

Re: You Do Not Need Money To Start A Successful Business by Gettolove(m): 9:59am On Oct 25, 2006
rudeboy:

GETOLOVE,is it not same thing that we are talking here?MONEY!MONEY!!MONEY!!!the fact is that your TOPIC is DIFFERENT,your CONTRIBUTION is another sentences,all of this equal to CONFUSION. grin grin

we have talked about this long ago, apart from making the topic logical, i delibrately framed it that way to get your attention grin
Re: You Do Not Need Money To Start A Successful Business by Radiant(f): 12:05pm On Oct 25, 2006
Annizle, no mention my name there. I sound like person weh no know wetin hin deh talk? take time o grin

lol@ rudeboy

@ gettolove, continue decieving yourself. U hear? lol
Re: You Do Not Need Money To Start A Successful Business by Gettolove(m): 12:36pm On Oct 25, 2006
@radiant
wetin be your own sef, why not get busy

1 Like

Re: You Do Not Need Money To Start A Successful Business by Radiant(f): 2:13pm On Oct 25, 2006
don't worry about me.

sort out yourself . . . lol
Re: You Do Not Need Money To Start A Successful Business by Gettolove(m): 4:28pm On Oct 25, 2006
@radiant
i dont have any problem girl, you are yet to solve yours and you have refused to recorgnise it. I am sure people will provide answer for you if you ask what your problem is
Re: You Do Not Need Money To Start A Successful Business by Radiant(f): 5:44pm On Oct 25, 2006
Lets get you sorted first before I step in grin grin grin

no pour me that your frustration o grin Just leave me jeje abeg lol
Re: You Do Not Need Money To Start A Successful Business by rudeboy(m): 8:52pm On Oct 25, 2006
RADIANT,has you ever ask yourself this question??why is it that anywhere you are there's alway QUARREL.abi the one DENNYLOVE yab you never do. grin shocked shocked grin cheesy wink wink

1 Like

Re: You Do Not Need Money To Start A Successful Business by Radiant(f): 9:28pm On Oct 25, 2006
rudeboy:

RADIANT,has you ever ask yourself this question??why is it that anywhere you are there's alway QUARREL.abi the one DENNYLOVE yab you never do. grin shocked shocked grin cheesy wink wink

No I "has" never asked myself the question. grin

2 naira boy grin grin grin
Re: You Do Not Need Money To Start A Successful Business by dennylove(m): 7:23am On Oct 26, 2006
RUDEBOY,what's ur problem??how does this suppose to CONCERN you? if you don't ''ve anything to say,PLS HOLD UR PEACE!!!!!!!!!thanx. angry angry lipsrsealed
Re: You Do Not Need Money To Start A Successful Business by Gettolove(m): 8:03am On Oct 26, 2006
@radiant
I dont like to make enemies i w'd maintain few friends i have if you cant be one, can we settle this? wink
Re: You Do Not Need Money To Start A Successful Business by Radiant(f): 7:22pm On Oct 26, 2006
Lmao Gettolove, you wan make my belle burst here?

Ok! We go settle if you dash me one hen and change your business mindset

Roflmfao grin

Just kidding. . . . It's aight. We cool wink wink wink
Re: You Do Not Need Money To Start A Successful Business by CrazyMan(m): 3:06pm On Oct 27, 2006
Everyone's having a good time here.
that's good oh! grin
Re: You Do Not Need Money To Start A Successful Business by rudeboy(m): 8:05am On Oct 29, 2006
gettolove, can we settle this? SETTLE WHAT??you mean say you no fit YAB AM backyou are a COCOBILITY grin grin shocked
Re: You Do Not Need Money To Start A Successful Business by rudeboy(m): 8:08am On Oct 29, 2006
RADIANNT,im go call DENNYLOVE 4 you again oooo. grin cheesy shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: You Do Not Need Money To Start A Successful Business by Radiant(f): 4:39pm On Oct 29, 2006
Go call him if he can live without his balls grin grin grin
Re: You Do Not Need Money To Start A Successful Business by rudeboy(m): 8:35pm On Oct 29, 2006
na so so MOUTH you get,no wonder they say you be WHEELBARROW N PARROT MOUTH.
grin grin grin
Re: You Do Not Need Money To Start A Successful Business by Radiant(f): 9:39pm On Oct 29, 2006
My mouth deh fight for me now grin grin grin

Na your village witch get parrot mouth. Take time o roflmao
Re: You Do Not Need Money To Start A Successful Business by rudeboy(m): 6:21am On Oct 30, 2006
lol wink cheesy grin shocked
Re: You Do Not Need Money To Start A Successful Business by rudeboy(m): 6:48am On Oct 30, 2006
radiant,you a beautiful
[color=#990000] babysitters[/color] cool shocked cool
Re: You Do Not Need Money To Start A Successful Business by jammin(m): 7:01am On Oct 30, 2006
rudeboy. are you saying that radiant is good looking/ beautiful? somehow i believe she resembles that dog's ass she chose as her avatar/picture. the symbolism was quite appropriate grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Do Not Need Money To Start A Successful Business by dennylove(m): 7:08am On Oct 30, 2006
you guys shld stop ABUSING this girl,even if i did, is for a REASON, cool tongue grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Crude Oil Export To Crash To 1.72 Million Barrels In October / Seahorse Lubricants Refutes Alleged Story Of Manufacturing Substandard Products / Nigerian Traders In Ghana Kick Against Non-compliance With ECOWAS’ Protocols

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.