Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird (53098 Views)

15 Real Photos Of MBGN 2015 Winner, Unoaku Anyadike / Live Updates From MBGN 2015 / Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by sabi99(m): 4:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
These people must b at d final contest......miss edo,miss ebonyi,miss kwara, miss bauchi and miss lagos....they r d most beautiful

1 Like

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by Kudducini(m): 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
missgray:
YoU should say the truth as it is and stop blaming innocent souls. Most times its not about the beauty you've gotta have brains too tongue
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by GodMode: 4:06pm On Oct 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by Kudducini(m): 4:06pm On Oct 22, 2015
sabi99:
These people must b at d final contest......miss edo,miss ebonyi,miss kwara, miss bauchi and miss lagos....they r d most beautiful

Miss Lagos Also?? You Better Check Well

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by MrSmith007: 4:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
NwaNimo1:
Igbo girls dey try . . . More beautiful than indigenes of the states they reside in!

Lol.. counted 23 igbo girls.. Chaiiii grin >

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by BashMe1(m): 4:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
Kano, Kebbi, And Abuja Av It. Y r Edo babe's alwayz lookin' like Cynthia Morgan undecided?
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by MrSmith007: 4:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
sabi99:
Where yu keep miss kano?.. lipsrsealed
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by TI1919(m): 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
I think the standard should be set such that only indigenous of a particular state should represent there own state. Instead of having Ugochi as Miss Yobe and the rest... My opinion though.

undecided

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by calabaman(m): 4:16pm On Oct 22, 2015
baralatie:
miss kebbi,she is hooooooooooooooooooot ooooooooooo.

i CONCUR.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by 2tundeay(m): 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
ilovelikes:
I am from the eastern part of Nigeria, but believe me, this pageantry is total trash.

Igbo girls representing Yobe, Zamfara, Sokoto, Osun, Ondo, Niger, Nassarawa, Kwara, Kogi, Kebbi, Katsina, Kano, Kaduna, Gombe, Ekiti, Benue, Bauchi, Adamawa and Abuja.

How come?

'na their work be that o'
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by 2tundeay(m): 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
ilovelikes:
I am from the eastern part of Nigeria, but believe me, this pageantry is total trash.

Igbo girls representing Yobe, Zamfara, Sokoto, Osun, Ondo, Niger, Nassarawa, Kwara, Kogi, Kebbi, Katsina, Kano, Kaduna, Gombe, Ekiti, Benue, Bauchi, Adamawa and Abuja.

How come?

...[b][/b]na their work be that o
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by yim(f): 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
I don't understand why indigenes of each stae can't represent, dat was how they asked one of the contestants representing OYO state who the governor was and she didn't know.
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by ogunsbanjul(m): 4:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
A region here has confirmed it that their ladies' business is fashion not mind the implication. Other tribes always face their careers rather than prostitutional fashion under the disguise of MISS NIGERIA or whatever. These girls representing Yobe, Zamfara, Sokoto, Osun, Ondo, Niger, Nassarawa, Kwara, Kogi, Kebbi, Katsina, Kano, Kaduna, Gombe, Ekiti, Benue, Bauchi, Adamawa and Abuja. hunnnnn

1 Like

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by malele(m): 4:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
miss kano is ma little niece

1 Like

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by Speakdatruth: 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
kano, kebbi on point for me
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by pimplucious: 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
Miss Anambra ratio of waits to hips is outta this world. Thin waist with a big'ol hip. Gadamnnniitttt
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
visit www.blissblaze.com for latest updates you can trust always. Don't dull today. Also learn how to make money without stress with a simple referral program. Also join as a konga affiliate today.
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by kirrs: 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
The eye makeup are so not cool. The face Contour and lip makeup are great tho..
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by iamariwa(m): 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
Dem go well...except miss kebbi grin
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by Ugomba(m): 4:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
ogunsbanjul:
A region here has confirmed it that their ladies' business is fashion not mind the implication. Other tribes always face their careers rather than prostitutional fashion under the disguise of MISS NIGERIA or whatever. These girls representing Yobe, Zamfara, Sokoto, Osun, Ondo, Niger, Nassarawa, Kwara, Kogi, Kebbi, Katsina, Kano, Kaduna, Gombe, Ekiti, Benue, Bauchi, Adamawa and Abuja. hunnnnn
you are very stupid for this comment.. Igbo girls are beautiful and will keep winning.. Go and hug transformer.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by Gracito(f): 4:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
ilovelikes:

How come?
how come o my brother? Na Wetin I shout for here
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by GodMode: 4:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
yim:
I don't understand why indigenes of each stae can't represent, dat was how they asked one of the contestants representing OYO state who the governor was and she didn't know.

TI1919:
I think the standard should be set such that only indigenous of a particular state should represent there own state. Instead of having Ugochi as Miss Yobe and the rest... My opinion though.

undecided

Northern ladies don't contest.. The Igbo organisers are been tribalists just the way they do with sports..

Imagine a good striker like Adebayor playing for Togo.. Just recently one Bamidele alli (tottenham player) chose to play for England.

That's why I hope the Biafra dream bcoms reality but without violence..
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
GodMode:

Stop promoting this girl... She's not finer than dj cuppy,

Lol. Following your logic, I could also say: "Stop supporting Buhari, he's not better than Mandela".

By the way, I've seen the girl in question without make up before (DJ Cuppy I have not) and she was unquestionably very beautiful. Although the perception of beauty is subjective, I'm willing to bet that most people would judge her to be more beautiful than dj cuppy, with or without make up.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by mowah: 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
May God forgive me, but 95% of these girls are not even toastable not talk less of winning mbgn.
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by Ugomba(m): 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
GodMode:

Northern ladies don't contest.. The Igbo organisers are been tribalists just the way they do with sports..

Imagine a good striker like Adebayor playing for Togo.. Just recently one Bamidele alli (tottenham player) chose to play for England.

That's why I hope the Biafra dream bcoms reality but without violence..
there is nothing tribalistic here.. Igbo girls are beautiful. Simple

1 Like

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by umarc19: 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
Lol @ Miss Abia.

''Vivian 'U re Fine''.
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by Chibest2000(m): 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
Lol.. See miss Borno's long neck, boko boys don waya hunger give am... Btw, na only Igbo girls b d beautiful girls in Nigeria?
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by sorepco(m): 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
my guy no need to be ashamed of your state girls..no mind those mumu orgaisers. i think the thing they do is to get all the 36 girls together in one and start distributing states like confetti...see, out of the 36 states you might have 15 from anambra?? then they start;;you take that state, you that one and so on. some of the girls might not even have been to the states they represent. some one might not have been outof the south east and is represnting jigawa? i wonder why they dont get the girls by the state they reside in.....

klem93:
I went tru the list and the only thing i noticed is that there is foolishness here... Igbo self dey rep Kwara, Niger, Ondo and so one... no beautiful daughter of the soil from this states... am ashamed of my state #ondo
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by princephraim: 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
miss kwara na my classmate
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by GodMode: 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
Ugomba:
there is nothing tribalistic here.. Igbo girls are beautiful. Simple

Keep dreaming while most igbo men are running after Yoruba pu***. And most igbo women love Yoruba D***..
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
Ugomba:
you are very stupid for this comment.. Igbo girls are beautiful and will keep winning.. Go and hug transformer.

As in ehn, e pain am die.

The percentage of Igbo girls who even think of going for this stuff is the same percentage of girls in other tribes who get pregnant out of wedlock or commit suicide bombings.
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by fratermathy(m): 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
[i][/i]
Gracito:
how come o my brother? Na Wetin I shout for here

Fine damsel Gracito! I was experring to see your face in one of the states. But no problem, it is not too late. You'd be declared winner of Miss Nigeria once they see your picture and your worth.! No flattery intended.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sandra Muna Okerie Is Amity's Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria (pics) / Kano Hisbah Arrests Barber For Giving Customers Haircuts That 'Offend' Islam / Mothers & Daughters Pageant In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.