Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird (53057 Views)

15 Real Photos Of MBGN 2015 Winner, Unoaku Anyadike / Live Updates From MBGN 2015 / Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by SirShymexx: 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
Lmao! grin grin

All these heaux are as fugly as a sin.

Another useless pageant in that country.

When will someone ban this showcase of fugly who.res folks keep exploiting by lying to them?

This crap just keep popping up on here every two weeks, with different names, but still the same fugly heifers.
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by umarc19: 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2015
NwaNimo1:
Igbo girls dey try . . . More beautiful than indigenes of the states they reside in!

My brother money dey the business na.. wink
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by GodMode: 4:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
LastOkpaBender:

Lol. Following your logic, I could also say: "Stop supporting Buhari, he's not better than Mandela".

By the way, I've seen the girl in question without make up before (DJ Cuppy I have not) and she was unquestionably very beautiful. Although the perception of beauty is subjective, I'm willing to bet that most people would judge her to be more beautiful than dj cuppy, with or without make up.

You're an admirer grin Better tell her u love her before its too late..

She has natural eye brows and "41" size hipsgringrin

Time is going Oooo gringrin

She'll most likely be amongst the Top 3 in this pageant...

I'm just saying that there are other pretty ORDINARY women.
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by Ugomba(m): 4:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
GodMode:

Keep dreaming while most igbo men are running after Yoruba pu***. And most igbo women love Yoruba D***..
lol. i am allergic to boring lies..
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by deramarks(f): 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
Me sef dey wonder how come
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2015
Am from kwara state buh seriously that miss kwara is a no for me
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by shadrach77: 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2015
jaymdee:
I think the photo shoot didn't come out so well. Some of them look unsettled. As a good photographer you should devot time in taking several shots and make selection from the shots. Pick the best for your presentation. Also, the too much make up masked their true beauty (for those beautiful). Abeg, guys make una no use this one choose wife o. You go disappoint yasef when you reach house.

Kindly mention one that looks unsettled
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2015
Almost of dem nah igbo girls!
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by unyimecc(f): 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2015
ilovelikes:
I am from the eastern part of Nigeria, but believe me, this pageantry is total trash.

Igbo girls representing Yobe, Zamfara, Sokoto, Osun, Ondo, Niger, Nassarawa, Kwara, Kogi, Kebbi, Katsina, Kano, Kaduna, Gombe, Ekiti, Benue, Bauchi, Adamawa and Abuja.

How come?
Zamfara is not Igbo, Uduak is either Akwa ibom or Cross river...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by Enahi(f): 4:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
Why is a Yoruba girl representing Edo?
The ladies should represent the States they come from.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by presidentMZ: 5:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hausa/Fulani are the most beautiful in Nugeria but in Jigawa, Kano, sokkoto, kebbi, zamfara all are igbos, immagine, it means ibos are prostitutes
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by Obienesarah: 5:03pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hv u guys noticed, no miss Rivers.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 22, 2015
SlyCharlie:

U are very spot on.....
Help educate others.....
Iheoma Nnadi current MBGN is actually from IMO but she represented Akwa Ibom

My brother, them wan turn am to tribal war already. Simple orientation they won't get.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
ilovelikes:
I am from the eastern part of Nigeria, but believe me, this pageantry is total trash.

Igbo girls representing Yobe, Zamfara, Sokoto, Osun, Ondo, Niger, Nassarawa, Kwara, Kogi, Kebbi, Katsina, Kano, Kaduna, Gombe, Ekiti, Benue, Bauchi, Adamawa and Abuja.

How come?

Wanted to ask d same question,well igbo = beauty lol
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by Fulaboy(m): 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
ilovelikes:

How come?
There's no any single muslim lady there grin I no fit find any beautiful lady there sefff
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
unyimecc:

Zamfara is not Igbo, Uduak is either Akwa ibom or Cross river...

Please dear, how long is the distance from Zamfara to Akwa ibom or Cross river?
Can you walk it?
Can you mention in indigenous tribe in Zamfara that is also indigenous to Akwa ibom or Cross river?

"Don't tell me nonsense" - D'Banj
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
GodMode:

Northern ladies don't contest.. The Igbo organisers are been tribalists just the way they do with sports..

Imagine a good striker like Adebayor playing for Togo.. Just recently one Bamidele alli (tottenham player) chose to play for England.

That's why I hope the Biafra dream bcoms reality but without violence..
Empty head, so you don't know that Togo has indigenous Yoruba tribe in their country, Adebayor is a Togolese and don't even know his root in Nigeria. There is no quota system is beauty contest. What silverbird does is to allow all the Contestants to contest and they will pick the best 36 and ask them to pick a state to represent, so you will not blame them if all the winners are Igbo. The best 36 out of more then 350 girls are the most beautiful with brain.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
Enahi:
Why is a Yoruba girl representing Edo?
The ladies should represent the States they come from.
Is not done like that, this is not FG something, as a Nigerian they can pick and represent any state they want
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by Yujin(m): 5:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
One of these four will win the contest. Miss Bauchi, Miss Enugu, Miss Kebbi or Miss Zamfara. Personally, I'll go for Miss Bauchi- such immaculate body she got and captivating face. I only hope her brains are working at a higher wavelength compared to others.
Modified*
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by jpphilips(m): 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
Miss Borno is using her Boko Haram Photo shoot, is she one of the Chibok girls?
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by Enahi(f): 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
Rayhut:

Is not done like that, this is not FG something, as a Nigerian they can pick and represent any state they want

I doubt if those girls actually picked the States they wish to represent.
It doesn't make sense, when I saw the Edo girl's name I knew She wasn't Edo. They should allow them represent their states, it doesn't matter if they are ugly or beautiful.

Its also another way of cheating, more people might vote for a particular contestant based on the State She is representing.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
presidentMZ:
Hausa/Fulani are the most beautiful in Nugeria but in Jigawa, Kano, sokkoto, kebbi, zamfara all are igbos, immagine, it means ibos are proatitutes
You are Jealous of them, remember that this is an open contest, the best 36 out of the rest become the winners, no quota or indigenous representation, more than 350 girls compete for the best 36 irrespective of their state,
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by GodMode: 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
Rayhut:

Empty head, so you don't know that Togo has indigenous Yoruba tribe in their country, Adebayor is a Togolese and don't even know his root in Nigeria. There is no quota system is beauty contest. What silverbird does is to allow all the Contestants to contest and they will pick the best 36 and ask them to pick a state to represent, so you will not blame them if all the winners are Igbo. The best 36 out of more then 350 girls are the most beautiful with brain.

Adebayor is from osun.
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by unyimecc(f): 5:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
ilovelikes:

Please dear, how long is the distance from Zamfara to Akwa ibom or Cross river?
Can you walk it?
Can you mention in indigenous tribe in Zamfara that is also indigenous to Akwa ibom or Cross river?

"Don't tell me nonsense" - D'Banj
remove the non from sense and keep the non for yourself Mr I know it all
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by Alex1575(m): 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
Disappointed, expected something better #Kebbi z not bad tho
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by skyfullofstars(f): 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
I'm against beauty contest. I consider myself to be beautiful, my height is 1.60, so I can ner be considered a model or beautiful. Non sense! Why are only tall people comsidered to be attractive?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
Person come get Waist 26 bust 34 Hips 41 Height 6 but age 21 HAHAHAHA OUR GIRLS are professional liars hips just de senior their age
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
Enahi:

I doubt if those girls actually picked the States they wish to represent.
It doesn't make sense, when I saw the Edo girl's I knew She wasn't Edo. They should allow them represent their states, it doesn't matter if they are ugly or beautiful.
See how they do it, more than 350 girls will start the contest from all the state in Nigeria, then they will trim it down and the finalist will converge in a spot for final 36, maybe 150 girls will contest irrespective of their state. When they have the final 36 they will not ask them to pick a state to represent because some state at that stage may not have a representative, remember that this is a private sector organized and not FG, so no federal character

1 Like

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
Person come get Waist 26 bust 34 Hips 41 Height 6 but age 21 HAHAHAHA OUR GIRLS are professional liars hips just de senior their age @
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by Gracito(f): 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
fratermathy:
[i][/i]

Fine damsel Gracito! I was experring to see your face in one of the states. But no problem, it is not too late. You'd be declared winner of Miss Nigeria once they see your picture and your worth.! No flattery intended.
wow, I must say, I'm speechless. I really am. Thank you kiss
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by AKAKAK(m): 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
After a careful assessment below is the list of top beautiful and top wowo
Top beautiful
Akwa Ibom
Kaduna
Kogi
Niger

Top Wowo
Gombe
Kwara
Ogun
Ondo
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by anumide(f): 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
miss ndi Igbo Nigeria. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kano Hisbah Arrests Barber For Giving Customers Haircuts That 'Offend' Islam / Sandra Muna Okerie Is Amity's Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria (pics) / Crazy Inscriptions On Okrika (Second-Hand) Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.