Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:13 AM

Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird (53392 Views)

15 Real Photos Of MBGN 2015 Winner, Unoaku Anyadike / Live Updates From MBGN 2015 / Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by GodMode: 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
skyfullofstars:
I'm against beauty contest. I consider myself to be beautiful, my height is 1.60, so I can ner be considered a model or beautiful. Non sense! Why are only tall people comsidered to be attractive?

Be my beauty queen...
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by PasNina(m): 5:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
grin .....Miss BORNO RESEMBLE AVATAR!
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by Enahi(f): 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
Rayhut:

See how they do it, more than 350 girls will start the contest from all the state in Nigeria, then they will trim it down and the finalist will converge in a spot for final 36, maybe 150 girls will contest irrespective of their state. When they have the final 36 they will not ask them to pick a state to represent because some state at that stage may not have a representative, remember that this is a private sector organized and not FG, so no federal character

Ok i am still trying to understand because Imoohi Ruth is from Edo State and She is representing a different State, is it that they were given States they audtioned from or what? Please make me understand.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by cupidhero(m): 5:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
Nonsense. This should have been miss Alaigbo 2015.
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by zubimete(f): 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
Lagos, ogun and nasarawa na f9.
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
Enahi:

Ok i am still trying to understand because Imoohi Ruth is from Edo State and She is representing a different State, is it that they were given States they audtioned from or what? Please make me understand.
Some times they will write the states on a small paper and fold it and ask them to pick, any state you pick is the state you will represent, they don't have a rule that stipulate that you must represent your state because ones the person win, the final three will not have a tag of state she is representing, it now miss Mbgn, miss universe

1 Like

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by koladebrainiac(m): 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2015
this is very funny clara amarachi uduak representing kwara osun ondo ekiti zamfara...

small time this Baby factory pipu go dey yarn sey buhari dey carry northern people enter aso rock!!!
na like this e dey start ooo .. weldone Ben Bruce u are making common sense.
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2015
ilovelikes:
I am from the eastern part of Nigeria, but believe me, this pageantry is total trash.

Igbo girls representing Yobe, Zamfara, Sokoto, Osun, Ondo, Niger, Nassarawa, Kwara, Kogi, Kebbi, Katsina, Kano, Kaduna, Gombe, Ekiti, Benue, Bauchi, Adamawa and Abuja.

How come?
igbo are like MTN everywhere you go.
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2015
NwaNimo1:
Igbo girls dey try . . . More beautiful than indigenes of the states they reside in!

Yes O! and no doubt among the 99.9% of Igbo girls which according to Kanu, the Director Radio Biafra, said are all prostitutes - and he should know since he loves them oloshos wella.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by BucciVics001(m): 6:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
Into girls all the way.
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by Enahi(f): 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
Rayhut:

Some times they will write the states on a small paper and fold it and ask them to pick, any state you pick is the state you will represent, they don't have a rule that stipulate that you must represent your state because ones the person win, the final three will not have a tag of state she is representing, it now miss Mbgn, miss universe

Oh ok, thank you.
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by NnaekweC(m): 6:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
seriously miss imo be looking like am seeing things. there ages too is ironic. Kebi bae is kul tho....
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by oathman(m): 6:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
how Amarachi go represent kwara angry
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by DipoDee: 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
ilovelikes:
I am from the eastern part of Nigeria, but believe me, this pageantry is total trash.

Igbo girls representing Yobe, Zamfara, Sokoto, Osun, Ondo, Niger, Nassarawa, Kwara, Kogi, Kebbi, Katsina, Kano, Kaduna, Gombe, Ekiti, Benue, Bauchi, Adamawa and Abuja.

How come?

Mostly girls from the North are not allowed to participate in pageants cos of the unclothedness that accompanies it. Igbos have been representing the North for years.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by Ayauche(f): 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
:-XOoohhhh I lack words and u say these are the most beautiful girls in Nigeria? Or maybe the make up didn't come out well as planned abi
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by OfoIgbo: 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
lolaed:
Yorubas and Hausas are conservative. Igbos representing some Southwest and Northern states says a lot.

I believe Yoruba is representing Borno
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by firstolalekan(m): 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
NwaNimo1:
Igbo girls dey try . . . More beautiful than indigenes of the states they reside in!
Mumu

You think any beautiful igbo girl can match up to a fulani girl

If not that their tradition won't allow them to participate
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by dbaggy46(m): 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
This pageantry is a total trash,can't see any beauty in this ladies unless its hidden in them,not bragging buh non of them is even as beautiful as my boo nd they lied abt their ages
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by Nwadiala: 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
NwaNimo1:
Na only igbo girls de contest?
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by imohchard(m): 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
So all these married women are below 23?
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by FKMagazine(m): 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
Miss Adamawa, Miss Ekiti, Miss Kano, Miss Kaduna, miss Kebbi, are very cute in dat order respectively and Maybe miss Sokoto, Miss Abuja and Miss Zamfara or Miss Ondo, are favourites for the 2015 beauty contest.

I Tip Miss Ekiti to Win...lol
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by activelyA(f): 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
Abekk abeekk aabeekk grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
I don laff tire grin

Miss Bornu grin
So this is lagos best grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by Ejjis(m): 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2015
ilovelikes:

How come?

which eastern part are you from yoruba man....
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by Ejjis(m): 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
IGBO LADIES ALL THE WAY....
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by chisophia(f): 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
where is my picture nah undecidedwhere is my picture nah
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by uniquelyspecial(m): 6:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
they all look strange ....... abi na funny self. most will fit in for MUglyGN
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by bbjummy: 7:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
I can't stop laughing grin grin grin grin
The beautiful ones are not yet born by Ayi Kwei Armah(1968).
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by asapyoms(m): 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
These people can lie. I personally know Miss Zamfara and she's not yet 20; not to talk of 22. It's like they just wrote random ages from 19-23 for all of them
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by icebird25(m): 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
miss kebbi is the finest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kano Hisbah Arrests Barber For Giving Customers Haircuts That 'Offend' Islam / Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant Holds First Pool Party Screening (photos) / HIV Positive, Horcelie Sinda Wa Mbongo, Crowned Miss Congo UK 2017 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.