Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,492 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Help His Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable!! Part 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help His Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable!! Part 2 (728 Views)

Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help His Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable!! Part 2 by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
About a month ago, I told you guys a story of my friend that is in a dilemma about his fiancee, (Actually it's my cousin not my friend) i used a friend because i don't want any direct attack, knowing how obnoxious some NLanders can be.
Anyway after viewing all the comments on that thread i noticed about 45% of Nlanders advised him to go ahead and marry her while 40% disapproved of the idea of them getting married. The rest couldn't give any reasonable advice.
When i discussed it with him based on the advice i got both on nairaland and some friends including family members, he told me that he had already made up his mind towards her and that he's getting married to her and ready to deal with the situation, to him marriage has to do with endurance and he can cope with it. In case you guys have forgotten his fiancee is Bipolar.
Though I'm really happy for him because he's my close cousin, but i just hoped he made the right decision smiley

I know Nairalanders like halfrica would be pleased to hear this grin grin
Re: Help His Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable!! Part 2 by Pineapp: 9:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
Good for him..
All the best

1 Like

Re: Help His Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable!! Part 2 by madgoat(m): 9:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
luchy34:
About a month ago, I told you guys a story of my friend that is in a dilemma about his fiancee, (Actually it's my cousin not my friend) i used a friend because i don't want any direct attack, knowing how obnoxious some NLanders can be.
Anyway after viewing all the comments on that thread i noticed about 45% of Nlanders advised him to go ahead and marry her while 40% disapproved of the idea of them getting married. The rest couldn't give any reasonable advice.
When i discussed it with him based on the advice i got both on nairaland and some friends including family members, he told me that he had already made up his mind towards her and that he's getting married to her and ready to deal with the situation, to him marriage has to do with endurance and he can cope with it. In case you guys have forgotten his fiancee is Bipolar.
Though I'm really happy for him because he's my close cousin, but i just hoped he made the right decision smiley

angry angry i pity ur cousin; he is about to dig his own grave
Re: Help His Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable!! Part 2 by xynerise: 9:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
I will wait for part 3
Re: Help His Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable!! Part 2 by psalmz(m): 9:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
Gba gbe oshi..
Re: Help His Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable!! Part 2 by misspicy(f): 9:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
Since you lied that it was your friend,now its cousin...op i have reasons to believe its you coz you are still.lying tongue

1 Like

Re: Help His Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable!! Part 2 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
madgoat:

angry angry i pity ur cousin
well I don't know I gave him the best advice, though it's his decision not mine undecided
Re: Help His Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable!! Part 2 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
misspicy:
Since you lied that it was your friend,now its cousin...op i have reasons to believe its you coz you are still.lying tongue
lol trust me, if I am the one I won't bring it up here. I just used the term "friend" because I know how insulting some nairalanders can be smiley
Re: Help His Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable!! Part 2 by madridguy(m): 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
@ OP your cousin don eat efo riro " Vegetable " you people should carry him go for deliverance.
Re: Help His Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable!! Part 2 by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
luchy34:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
Atleast i kno bipolar patients av d right to live nd be happy cos we are nt as bad as people think all we need is love nd care nd we are goin to do as u say!!!!!!!!!!

Yaaaaaaay m happy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ebudox oya cum nd marry me i forgive u!

I LOVE YOU kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Help His Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable!! Part 2 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
halfrica:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
Atleast i kno bipolar patients av d right to live nd be happy cos we are nt as bad as people think all we need is love nd care nd we are goin to do as u say!!!!!!!!!!

Yaaaaaaay m happy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ebudox oya cum nd marry me i forgive u!

I LOVE YOU kiss kiss kiss kiss
smiley
Re: Help His Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable!! Part 2 by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 23, 2015
xynerise:
I will wait for part 3
lol. Abi

(1) (Reply)

Ladies With Heavy Make-ups Are Mostly BIMBO? / Pics:basketmouth, I Go Dye, Ricardo Banks Perform Live At Kogi State University / 10 Hottest Cars Men Lust After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.