Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Ladies With Heavy Make-ups Are Mostly BIMBO? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies With Heavy Make-ups Are Mostly BIMBO? (731 Views)

Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have / See How This White Babe Spoilt My Pics With Heavy Backside (pics) / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies With Heavy Make-ups Are Mostly BIMBO? by delectablegyal(f): 12:08am On Oct 23, 2015
This is a controversial debate.
Are u for or against?

A lot of ladies with heavy make ups, really are unintelligent, all they know hw to do best is to paint their faces and roll with guys.

I'm talking from the context of a tertiary institute. Where ladies are students of an instute and studying one course or the other.
The ones who fancies make up are usually the ladies who does nt take their studies seriously.

Do u agree with dis notion or u r opposing it?
Let's talk.
Re: Ladies With Heavy Make-ups Are Mostly BIMBO? by mikolo80: 12:21am On Oct 23, 2015
hear hear
Re: Ladies With Heavy Make-ups Are Mostly BIMBO? by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 23, 2015
BIMBO BBW grin

(1) (Reply)

President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, Jessica Elvis Is Dead / Pics:basketmouth, I Go Dye, Ricardo Banks Perform Live At Kogi State University / Do You Have Over 1,000 Friends On Facebook See How To Make Money With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.