Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics - Politics (384) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics (669580 Views)

OPC - Faseun & Adams Unite For Security Of Yoruba Commonwealth / SEUN - Re: Yoruba-commonwealth-politics / Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Omoodua007: 7:13pm On Nov 22, 2019
LegendHero:

Please don’t engage the Igbos in argument on here. I am just seeing this thread and it’s a great thread.

Just ignore any Igbo that’s trying to pollute the thread with hate and envy.

Do not reply coz the essence of this thread will be defeated.

Odua a gbe wa o

Those children of hate envy & £20 fathers avoid them

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Sammy07: 7:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
CeterisXVII:

Laudate is currently unavailable, but has requested that I keep an eye on this thread in his absence. Yes, there is a place where you can discuss Yoruba-related matters. Pls check: www.yorubaparapo.com

The link is not going through.
There's nothing in the site.
Any other link
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Kapeter(m): 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2020
Hmmmmmm, nice thread cool
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by CeterisXVII: 7:02pm On Jan 03, 2020
Sammy07:

The link is not going through.
There's nothing in the site.
Any other link
Please check http://ooduafamily.freeforums.net
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by orisa37: 4:42am On Mar 12, 2020
Senior Traditional Rulers from different States, all the Governors of the SW and OPC came together and WHAOL AMOTEKUN IS BORN.

I AM PROUD TO BE A YORUBAMAN LIKE AWOLOWO, OBASANJO, AKINTOYE. GOD BLESS THEM WHEREVER THEY'RE.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by orisa37: 5:11am On Mar 12, 2020
orisa37:
Senior Traditional Rulers from different States, all the Governors of the SW and OPC came together and WHAOL AMOTEKUN IS BORN.

I AM PROUD TO BE A YORUBAMAN LIKE AWOLOWO, OBASANJO, AKINTOYE. GOD BLESS THEM WHEREVER THEY'RE.

UNITY IS A PLAN OF THE HEART, BUILT ON FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHTS. TO ENTERTAIN THIS SPIRIT EACH OF THE STATE IN THE SW SHOULD IMMEDIATELY ESTABLISH SPSC-STATE POLICY SERVICES COMMISSION, made up of

2 Traditional Rulers from each Local Government and 2 SANs-Senior Advocates of NIGERIA to serve as SECRETARIES only to the SPSC.

This SPSC will be responsible for 3 other State Commissions, such as

1 STATE AMOTEKUN SECURITY POLICING.

2 STATE AMOTEKUN RESOURCES COMMISSION

3 STATE AMOTEKUN ELECTIONS COMMISSION

AS I SAID ABOVE UNITY IS A WORD OF OLODUMARE BORNE IN OUR INDIVIDUAL CONSCIENCES .

GOD BLESS YORUBAS WITH MORE WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING NIPA IFE ODUDUWA.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by RuggedSniper: 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
raumdeuter:

Ok Let me ask. if Tinubu dies today, Would a Fashola, Fayemi(both whom you and others have alluded failed), be able to win elections?

It was Tinubu who was MAGNANIMOUS enough to even dig up these type of people and back them to win elections

Without Tinubus backing Fashola would never win Surulere LGA nor win the ACN ticket. When Tinubu wasnt a factor we saw those who were ruling but you choose to call it scare mongering I am from Oyo State and I saw where Akala, Adedibu were ruling the state what you call bogeyman was actually a reality in the entire SWest
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 05, 2020
Wow nice thread, I created something similar but since I've since this it's not needed.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by MrMaestro: 10:58pm On Nov 05, 2020
First Nigerian American to get elected to the US Congress.

https://punchng.com/owolewa-becomes-first-nigerian-american-elected-to-us-congress/

He's also a PhD in Pharmacy.

#YorubasLead

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by bolajinoni1(m): 1:51pm On Apr 11, 2021
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Sammy07: 2:15pm On Apr 11, 2021
Its been long on this thread, I think I will continue to promote this thread
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 28, 2021
grin
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by NyamiriFlathead: 6:10pm On Jul 10, 2021
What a wonderful thread
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by NyamiriFlathead: 6:13pm On Jul 10, 2021
Nigerian-born Olugbenga Shoyele, QC, is one of the eight new judges appointed to the Provincial Courts of Alberta.
According to report, the appointed is the largest number of judges to be appointed at once in at least the last two decades.
Olugbenga obtained his bachelor of laws in 1980 and his master of laws in 1984, both from the University of Ife, Nigeria. He earned a doctor of philosophy of laws in 1995 in Nigeria and a master of laws from the University of Alberta in 2003. He worked as a law professor in Nigeria and practised in Edmonton, most recently as legal counsel for
the Alberta Court of Queen’s Bench. His appointment is to Edmonton Criminal Division.
https://dnllegalandstyle.com/2021/nigerian-born-olugbenga-shoyele-appointed-provincial-court-judge-in-canada/
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Sergio101(m): 5:30pm On Jul 07, 2022
Sammy07:
Its been long on this thread, I think I will continue to promote this thread

Dear brother.

How far?

Longest time
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by ForumNL(m): 10:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
Hello, who is here
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by ForumNL(m): 10:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
Hello, who is here...
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Ylink4sure: 10:26pm On Aug 24, 2022
Hello!!
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by obaaderemi: 4:36pm On Dec 12, 2022
ForumNL:
Hello, who is here...
We dey. Nobody is talking about Yoruba nation these days.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by ajailer(m): 5:20pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oodua a gbe wa o.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:51pm On Aug 09, 2023
Wow Ondo State
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Hafeexla(m): 10:36pm On Aug 09, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Wow Ondo State
you're from Ondo?
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:32am On Aug 10, 2023
Hafeexla:
you're from Ondo?
No, Osun
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Afrocablenews2: 7:12pm On Mar 01

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (Reply)

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.