Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Ladies Palava - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Palava (929 Views)

Panties Palava / Friday Night Palava!! Guys, Get In Here Nowwww / Val Palava: Be Like Bro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Palava by delectablegyal(f): 11:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
Guys in the house i have a question for you. Are there men in this world who dont know how to compliment a girl? I am asking this because my bf did something very strange, my birthday will be coming up on November 3 so because people have been telling me that i wear too much tight trouser outfits so i felt that i should start wearing skirts. So last week i went to the clothing store, bought some really nice dress, fix my hair, put on some makeup, which i dont really like but i'm just practicing how to look good on my birthday. After all that girly makeup trouble, i told a friend to take a picture of me while i took a nice pose. I sent the picture to my supposed bf, Hoping to hear some good compliment from him. could you believe that up till now he did not say a word. I'm so sad right now. The first guy i have ever love could do this to me.
Re: Ladies Palava by Young03(m): 11:56pm On Oct 22, 2015
Wat ar u now saying cus am naive of Wat u just wrote

1 Like

Re: Ladies Palava by pbs4real(m): 11:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
delectablegyal:
Guys in the house i have a question for you. Are there men in this world who dont know how to compliment a girl? I am asking this because my bf did something very strange, my birthday will be coming up on November 3 so because people have been telling me that i wear too much tight trouser outfits so i felt that i should start wearing skirts. So last week i went to the clothing store, bought some really nice dress, fix my hair, put on some makeup, which i dont really like but i'm just practicing how to look good on my birthday. After all that girly makeup trouble, i told a friend to take a picture of me while i took a nice pose. I sent the picture to my supposed bf, Hoping to hear some good compliment from him. could you believe that up till now he did not say a word. I'm so sad right now. The first guy i have ever love could do this to me.
look like a male is behind this moniker, doesn't sound female.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Palava by delectablegyal(f): 11:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
Young03:
Wat ar u now saying cus am naive of Wat u just wrote

i wanted to abuse u bt i realised it will be rude of me. I wanted to say r u so daft nt to understand what i've posted? Nvr mind, i'm cool today.

Read the post again, correlate it to the caption of the thread, then u will get the full understanding.
Re: Ladies Palava by yemstok(m): 12:01am On Oct 23, 2015
When did you send it? if it's tonight, chill till tomorrow. he might have slept off.
Re: Ladies Palava by Young03(m): 12:03am On Oct 23, 2015
delectablegyal:

i wanted to abuse u bt i realised it will be rude of me. I wanted to say r u so daft nt to understand what i've posted? Nvr mind, i'm cool today.

Read the post again, correlate it to the caption of the thread, then u will get the full understanding.
delectablegyal:

delectablegyal:

Re: Ladies Palava by LifeIsGuhd(f): 12:06am On Oct 23, 2015
Look for someone that loves you back
Re: Ladies Palava by ideyhere(f): 12:16am On Oct 23, 2015
Sleep someone said? Since last week Just send him a text saying its over...maybe that will wake him up from his sleep grin

If it doesn't, well...I don't know...maybe he just might be in a very deep sleep grin grin

#Or he just doesn't care lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Palava by glimpse33(m): 12:26am On Oct 23, 2015

nonsense post
Re: Ladies Palava by evanscheck(m): 12:36am On Oct 23, 2015
Maybe his mind is set to greater purpose than admiring ur pics.. yes he acknowledges ur pixs but let me ask u,to wat benefit does this admiration hold. Gal wake up and plan ur wine and food for ur birthday. Live ur life cos am sure that is wat he wud be wishing for u. But if he does nt still pay u attension,quickly replace him with anoda.
Re: Ladies Palava by ajoo17(m): 12:36am On Oct 23, 2015
@delectablegyal, pardon me to say this, it is not so. When it comes to human being we need to exercise a lot of caution. Our background are not the same. The way we see things are different. Just encourage the guy by saying that you take time & energy to take & send d most beautiful picture of yours to him & that you were expecting him to send a compliment but till then, none comes from him. You will be surprised what d guy will do or say & from there things can change. Don't hold it against him. He may not know that he needs to comment.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Palava by Nobody: 2:58am On Oct 23, 2015
pbs4real:
look like a male is behind this moniker, doesn't sound female.... undecided
its a known fact man
Re: Ladies Palava by Nobody: 3:19am On Oct 23, 2015
hello troll,ah didn't read ur shii
buh av got a message for u
GO FVCK YOURSELF grin
Re: Ladies Palava by IamLEGEND1: 5:54am On Oct 23, 2015
so wetin concern us

Re: Ladies Palava by Michellla(f): 8:08am On Oct 23, 2015
this girl and silly posts

1 Like

Re: Ladies Palava by cruzyteejay(m): 8:18am On Oct 23, 2015
I nearly ran out of this thread,just then i decided to comment.............atleast ayaf said something
Re: Ladies Palava by pbs4real(m): 8:22am On Oct 23, 2015
Jarizod:
its a known fact man
hahahaha grin never knew

1 Like

Re: Ladies Palava by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 23, 2015
pbs4real:
hahahaha grin never knew
u lucky DAT u didn't toast him

cos on ur date night he'l come in a lady's dress and heavy make up

and u must do cos he also has bodyguards grin
Re: Ladies Palava by ezteem(m): 12:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
delectablegyal:

Next thread ... Little things taken too serious

(1) (Reply)

27 Questions Girls Want To Ask Before They Have Sex With You / When A Nollywood Director Runs Out Of mermaid Customs / Nigerians Can

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.