Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:52 AM

Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [use Of English Thread] - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [use Of English Thread] (10891 Views)

2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } / Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroom [chemistry Thread] / Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [mathematics Thread] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [use Of English Thread] by ibadanfinest(m): 9:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
AYOBAMEE911:

those tutors are jambites* need some experienced person please

First you should be banned from this thread. You dont discourage people who want to render selfless service plus you not going to pay a dime.
If u think u not gonna benefit, then u leave the thread, I don't think anyone will want to start the tutor thing now
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [use Of English Thread] by Nobody: 12:51am On Oct 27, 2015
AYOBAMEE911:

So u mean some jambite aren't good...easy bro...or better still bring ur "experience" tutors
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [use Of English Thread] by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 27, 2015
AYOBAMEE911:

[email] SMH. BTW why not you search for jamb tutorials at your area, and get experienced tutors? We don't need you here! Mtcheew. [/email]
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [use Of English Thread] by somtoto(m): 12:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
zaragal:

So u mean some jambite aren't good...easy bro...or better still bring ur "experience" tutors
madam zara how is ur science whatsapp group
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [use Of English Thread] by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
Tobiee:
[email] SMH. BTW why not you search for jamb tutorials at your area, and get experienced tutors? We don't need you here! Mtcheew. [/email]
ibadanfinest:

First you should be banned from this thread. You dont discourage people who want to render selfless service plus you not going to pay a dime.
If u think u not gonna benefit, then u leave the thread, I don't think anyone will want to start the tutor thing now
Geofavor:

You think it's easy to get "some experienced persons" to tutor you for free? We are here to help eachother out. It's no big deal.
I've been there before. So I can say now that, I can hardly be wrong as far as JAMB's use of English is concerned.
If you have any question, post it, and we shall answer it together .
Cheers
I'm sorry every one, if what I have said went down the bad way with you guys, I am indeed sorry and offer an apology to everyone. I believe; strongly that this is not a time for arguments and befuddlement. this apology is coming from my heart even if I have got some harsh words just for a suggestion and for a moment, I got rejected and got some backlashes. we should learn to correct or reprimand one with love and affection , Harsh words can make one feel like a persona non.grafta... anyways it is well, Good luck with the Utme whole process
Prospective 100L students.
God bless..

once again , my apologies...
zaragal:

I'm sorry every one, if what I have said went down the bad way with you guys, I am indeed sorry and offer an apology to everyone. I believe; strongly that this is not a time for arguments and befuddlement. this apology is coming from my heart even if I have got some harsh words just for a suggestion and for a moment, I got rejected and got some backlashes. we should learn to correct or reprimand one with love and affection , Harsh words can make one feel like a persona non.grafta... anyways it is well, Good luck with the Utme whole process
God bless..

since I am not welcomed here , I have to take my leave.
Thanks for your time everyone
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [use Of English Thread] by Geofavor(m): 10:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
AYOBAMEE911:
God bless..

God bless..

since I am not welcomed here , I have to take my leave.
Thanks for your time everyone
apology accepted. smiley
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [use Of English Thread] by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 31, 2015
26 POSSIBLE QUESTIONS FROM THE LAST DAYS OF FORCADOS HIGH SCHool. 1. Mrs. Kemi Solade died of A. cancer B. shock C. ovarian cancer D. hypertension 2. ________is the principal of Sy. Catherine School A. Mr Mallum B. Mrs Obanje C. Mr Vann D. Mr Tade 3. Efua can be described as A. arrogant B. liar B. unfortunate and victim of circumstances D. spoilt child 4. ________ is fond of Jimi and called him by his full name Akinjimi A. Risikat B. Mama Silifat C. Funmi D. Aunt Moni 5. ________ violated and sexually harassed Efua A. Jimi Solade B. Jolly Stephens C. Efua’s stepfather D. Ansa Izaegbegbe 6. _______ is nicknamed cane by the student A. Mr Bade B. Mr Vann C. Miss Agbenenovi D. Mr. Mallum 7. The rhymers are A. the choir of St. Catherine School B. Jimi, Ansa and Nene C. group of five boys at Forcados high school D. Some girls at Forcados High School 8. Why did the Principal of Forcados High School choose to reinvestigate the theft of the laboratory equipment? A. He knows Jimi Solade couldn’t do such things B. He knows some bad gangs must have influenced Jimi Solade C. Efua challenge at him during Jimi’s public apology D. intervention of uncle Kazeem 9. ___________ arrived from United Kingdom for the burial of Kemi A. Femi B. Wole C. Uncle Kazeem D. Aunt Memunat 10. One of these suffered from child abuse A. Wole Solade B. Jolly Stephens C. Efua Coker D. Ansa Izaegbegbe 11. Mr Vann is the A. Mathemaatics Teacher B. English teacher C. Chemistry teacher D. Physics teacher 12. Funmi’s reason for remarry is A. for better life B. to have a man assist her in upbringing her only daughter C. to have more assistance D. for financial assistance 13. Unlike Jimi, Efua is A. not close to her mother B. is good in all subject C. close to her mother D. none 14. The principal of Forcados high school is A. Mrs Obanje B. Mr Mallum C. Mr Vann D. Mr Salami 15. According to the principal Miss. Agbenenovi is to occasionally fill in for A. Mr Mallum B. Mr Bade C. Mr Mallum D. Mr Salami 16. Efua’s attitude to people must have been influenced by A. lack of motherly trust B. lack of motherly attention C.memory of intimate harassment and violation D. all of the above 17. One of these do not attend the same primary school with with Jimi Solade A. Nene Ekpo B. Jolly Stephens C. Efua Coker D. Ansa Izaegbegbe 18. _______ is the head boy of Forcados High School A. Seyi Lawal B. Jimi Solade C. Ansa Izaegbegbe D. Jolly Stephens 19. _______ has unspoken contest will Jimi over chemistry result A. Ansa B. Seyi C. Eze D. Jolly 20. Aunti Moni is A. Mrs Solade B. Mrs Alli C. Mrs Ekpo D. Mrs.Izaegbegbe 21. Efua’s was expelled from St. Catherine School because A. she ran away from school without notice B. her defiant reply to the principal C. she perform woefully at the last exam D. she is sick 22. Ansa wants to study A. Electrical Engineering B. Architecture C. Medicine D. Fine art 23. __________ photocopy Efua’s letter to Miss, Novi and circulate it in the school A. Nene Ekpo B. Jolly Stephens C. Ansa Izaegbegbe D. Seyi Lawal 24. Efua danced with _________ at Mid-term dinner of Forcados high School A. Jolly B. Jide C. Jimi D. Ansa 25. Efua shared her life experience with A. Nene Ekpo B. Mrs Tanimoro, the guidance counsellor C. Mr Mallum D. Mrs Ekpo 26. The head girl of Forcados high school is A. Efua B. Nene C. Ada D. Caro

1 Like

Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [use Of English Thread] by monica90: 9:34am On Oct 31, 2015
Justice28:

1. C 2. D 3. D 4. B 5. C
How come number 1 is ground and not grounded? and number 4 is am and not are?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [use Of English Thread] by Orezy5(m): 9:39am On Oct 31, 2015
AYOBAMEE911:
26 POSSIBLE QUESTIONS FROM THE LAST DAYS OF
FORCADOS HIGH SCHool.
1. Mrs. Kemi Solade died of
A. cancer B. shock C. ovarian cancer D. hypertension
2. ________is the principal of Sy. Catherine School
A. Mr Mallum B. Mrs Obanje C. Mr Vann D. Mr Tade
3. Efua can be described as
A. arrogant B. liar B. unfortunate and victim of circumstances D. spoilt
child
4. ________ is fond of Jimi and called him by his full name Akinjimi A.
Risikat B. Mama Silifat C. Funmi D. Aunt Moni
5. ________ violated and sexually harassed Efua
A. Jimi Solade B. Jolly Stephens C. Efua’s stepfather D. Ansa
Izaegbegbe
6. _______ is nicknamed cane by the student
A. Mr Bade B. Mr Vann C. Miss Agbenenovi D. Mr. Mallum
7. The rhymers are A. the choir of St. Catherine School B. Jimi, Ansa
and Nene C. group of five boys at Forcados high school D.
Some girls at Forcados High School
8. Why did the Principal of Forcados High School choose to
reinvestigate the theft of the laboratory equipment?
A. He knows Jimi Solade couldn’t do such things
B. He knows some bad gangs must have influenced Jimi Solade
C. Efua challenge at him during Jimi’s public apology
D. intervention of uncle Kazeem
9. ___________ arrived from United Kingdom for the burial of Kemi A.
Femi
B. Wole C. Uncle Kazeem D. Aunt Memunat
10. One of these suffered from child abuse
A. Wole Solade B. Jolly Stephens C. Efua Coker D. Ansa Izaegbegbe
11. Mr Vann is the A. Mathemaatics Teacher B. English teacher C.
Chemistry teacher D. Physics teacher
12. Funmi’s reason for remarry is A. for better life B. to have a man
assist her in upbringing her only daughter C. to have more assistance
D. for financial assistance
13. Unlike Jimi, Efua is A. not close to her mother B. is good in all
subject C. close to her mother D. none
14. The principal of Forcados high school is
A. Mrs Obanje B. Mr Mallum C. Mr Vann D. Mr Salami
15. According to the principal Miss. Agbenenovi is to occasionally fill
in for
A. Mr Mallum B. Mr Bade C. Mr Mallum D. Mr Salami
16. Efua’s attitude to people must have been influenced by
A. lack of motherly trust B. lack of motherly attention C.memory of
intimate harassment and violation D. all of the above
17. One of these do not attend the same primary school with with Jimi
Solade
A. Nene Ekpo B. Jolly Stephens C. Efua Coker D. Ansa Izaegbegbe
18. _______ is the head boy of Forcados High School A. Seyi Lawal B.
Jimi Solade C. Ansa Izaegbegbe D. Jolly Stephens
19. _______ has unspoken contest will Jimi over chemistry result
A. Ansa B. Seyi C. Eze D. Jolly
20. Aunti Moni is A. Mrs Solade B. Mrs Alli C. Mrs Ekpo D.
Mrs.Izaegbegbe
21. Efua’s was expelled from St. Catherine School because
A. she ran away from school without notice B. her defiant reply to the
principal
C. she perform woefully at the last exam D. she is sick
22. Ansa wants to study A. Electrical Engineering B. Architecture C.
Medicine D. Fine art
23. __________ photocopy Efua’s letter to Miss, Novi and circulate it in
the school A. Nene Ekpo B. Jolly Stephens C. Ansa Izaegbegbe D. Seyi
Lawal
24. Efua danced with _________ at Mid-term dinner of Forcados high
School A. Jolly B. Jide C. Jimi D. Ansa
25. Efua shared her life experience with
A. Nene Ekpo B. Mrs Tanimoro, the guidance counsellor C. Mr Mallum
D. Mrs Ekpo
26. The head girl of Forcados high school is
A. Efua B. Nene C. Ada D. Caro

hope i'm correct?
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [use Of English Thread] by Geofavor(m): 9:09am On Nov 01, 2015
monica90:

How come number 1 is ground and not grounded?
and number 4 is am and not are?
hi monica, smiley. Funny and tricky, isn't it?

GROUND is the past tense and past participle of GRIND.

Now, GROUND has some other meaning apart from it being the past and past participle of GRIND.

If something GROUNDS, it means it hits/reaches the floor. The past tense of this is now GROUNDED

also GROUNDED is used by parents/guardians to punish kids from going out to play with their friends. Like when dad got pieced and said, "monica, you're grounded. No party for you this week" cheesy

4) look at it this way, Is it correct to say "i ARE
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [use Of English Thread] by Mheesa(f): 7:38am On Nov 05, 2015
1 C 2 D 3 C 4 D 5 A

No.4 is B
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [use Of English Thread] by Mheesa(f): 7:42am On Nov 05, 2015
monica90:

How come number 1 is ground and not grounded? and number 4 is am and not are?

'Neither you nor I --- wrong. You hve to remove the first part of the sentence 'neither you nor' So definitely,the second part determines the ans. . 'I -- wrong'. . .AM Get it.?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [use Of English Thread] by HomoSapiien: 7:49am On Nov 05, 2015
Mheesa:

No.4 is B
kiss ;(
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [use Of English Thread] by Mheesa(f): 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2015
HomoSapiien:

kiss ;(

Your emojis are something else tho. . .You good.?
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [use Of English Thread] by HomoSapiien: 3:39pm On Nov 05, 2015
Mheesa:

Your emojis are something else tho. . .You good.?
Im not good embarassed
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [use Of English Thread] by Mubarak1(m): 3:45pm On Nov 05, 2015
Following
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [use Of English Thread] by Geofavor(m): 5:59pm On Nov 05, 2015
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [use Of English Thread] by Geofavor(m): 5:59pm On Nov 05, 2015
1) The girl said she was being _________ so she slapped him

A. Harrassed . B. Harrased. C. Harassed. D. Harased

2) she didn't mean to _________ him
A. Embarrass . B. Embarras. C. Embarass. D. Embaras.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [use Of English Thread] by Orezy5(m): 6:03pm On Nov 05, 2015
Geofavor:
1) The girl said she was being _________ so she slapped him

A. Harrassed . B. Harrased. C. Harassed. D. Harased

2) she didn't mean to _________ him
A. Embarrass . B. Embarras. C. Embarass. D. Embaras.
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [use Of English Thread] by Mubarak1(m): 6:42pm On Nov 05, 2015
Good day Sirs, Pls can someone post the syllabus just as other tutorial thread did?

If someone post the syllabus then you talk about it perhaps daily.. Whoever need more light, you just throw it to him.
#Shalom
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [use Of English Thread] by Mheesa(f): 9:22pm On Nov 05, 2015
HomoSapiien:

Im not good embarassed

Ki lon sele
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [use Of English Thread] by Interesting15: 9:29pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hello guys. Good job here. I've actually learn one or two things.

But please, what's the date of the exam (even if you can just tell the month)
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [use Of English Thread] by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 05, 2015
[email] What's up y'all?

>> In the _______ , Nigeria is a giant.
a) committee
b) comity
c) comitte
d) comitea

>>>The couple _____ arrived.
a) has
b) have
c) had
d) is

>>> The president as well as his wife ____ around.
a) are
b) were
c) is
d) must
[/email]
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [use Of English Thread] by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 05, 2015
Interesting15:
Hello guys. Good job here. I've actually learn one or two things.

But please, what's the date of the exam (even if you can just tell the month)
[email] No exact date yet. [/email]
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [use Of English Thread] by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
Yall doin great job here..esp that LAST DAYS AT FORCADOS's HIGH SCHOOL questions by AYOBAMEE..errm, i was thinkin we could do the same thing by opening a thread for mathematics tutorial
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [use Of English Thread] by Orezy5(m): 8:16am On Nov 06, 2015
Tobiee:
[email] What's up y'all?

>> In the _______ , Nigeria is a giant.
[b]a) committee

b) comity
c) comitte
d) comitea

>>>The couple _____ arrived.
a) has
b) have
c) had
d) is

>>> The president as well as his wife ____ around.
a) are
b) were
c) is
d) must [/b][/email]
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [use Of English Thread] by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 06, 2015
Orezy5:
[email] Okay, waiting for others. BTW you didn't answer the last one. [/email]
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [use Of English Thread] by Geofavor(m): 8:30am On Nov 06, 2015
Okay, the answers to my questions are: 1) C
2) A
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [use Of English Thread] by Interesting15: 8:46am On Nov 06, 2015
Tobiee:
[email] No exact date yet. [/email]

Which month is it usually written?
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [use Of English Thread] by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 06, 2015
Interesting15:

Which month is it usually written?
[email] Prolly march [/email]
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [use Of English Thread] by Geofavor(m): 9:03am On Nov 06, 2015
Tobiee:
[email] What's up y'all?

>> In the _______ , Nigeria is a giant. a) committee b) comity c) comitte d) comitea

>>>The couple _____ arrived. a) has b) have c) had d) is
>>> The president as well as his wife ____ around. a) are b) were c) is d) must
[/email]
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [use Of English Thread] by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 06, 2015
Geofavor:
[email] Okay. [/email]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

WAUG : West African University Games At UNILORIN / FG Suspends FUTA, FUNAAB Vice Chancellors Over N957m Fraud / What Students Can Do To Make Money On Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.