Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

They Disgust Me ! Why? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Disgust Me ! Why? (3898 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Disgust Me ! Why? by tope5000: 12:26am On May 04, 2009
4 Play:

5000 na promotion.

I like temptation in the form of you. Who no like that kind temptation?

lol. . . . . babe wen is our wedding na cheesy
Re: They Disgust Me ! Why? by honeric01(m): 12:27am On May 04, 2009
Ziggy_mama:

/\
                i
                i
    Soo una are  plenty sef grin great! jus great!!wil pray 4 ya'll

Prayers? lol, have enuf pastors around to do the prayers.

MRbrownJAY:

you are not suppose to fall in love with every women you meet or date, some you will like, other you will love and some you will fall head over hill in love with them.
take your time and choose better , the only person you can blame for your failure is YOU!!! you are the one choosing these girls, not us.

why should i fall in love with every woman in the first place? lol, what i am saying is that, even those who want to win my heart end up being disappointed, i just find it hard to love women, but i like seeing them around, but never would i miss sleep for one
Re: They Disgust Me ! Why? by bluespice(f): 12:30am On May 04, 2009
david so women 'disgust' u?

hmmmmmm
Re: They Disgust Me ! Why? by Dondav(m): 12:33am On May 04, 2009
Hope u guys are not mean about this undecided
Re: They Disgust Me ! Why? by opsydudu(m): 12:37am On May 04, 2009
@tope5000

am i missing something?

it's a pity i don't know you.
Re: They Disgust Me ! Why? by tope5000: 12:47am On May 04, 2009
opsydudu:

@tope5000

am i missing something?

it's a pity i don't know you.

Hehehehehehe . . . i am mysterious cheesy
Re: They Disgust Me ! Why? by Nobody: 12:48am On May 04, 2009
bluespice:

david so women 'disgust' u?

hmmmmmm

not women like you. wink
Re: They Disgust Me ! Why? by Uche2nna(m): 12:53am On May 04, 2009
davidylan:

not women like you. wink

So blue spice is another booby lassie grin
Re: They Disgust Me ! Why? by Nobody: 12:55am On May 04, 2009
Uche2nna:

So blue spice is another booby lassie grin

with a brain too . . .
Re: They Disgust Me ! Why? by Nobody: 2:50am On May 04, 2009
honeric01:

why should i fall in love with every woman in the first place? lol, what i am saying is that, even those who want to win my heart end up being disappointed, i just find it hard to love women, but i like seeing them around, but never would i miss sleep for one

PLEASE check your english my brotha, if you dont understand what i write then let me know and i will explain it to you in a child way, ok here is what
you wrote:" have never fallen in love before"
and what i reply to you MEANS that: YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO FALL IN LOVE WITH EVERY PERSON YOU MEET, assuming that you have been with a WOMAN before!
To fall in love, you first need to date/be in a relationship with someone unless you are hoping to fall in love with your "friends".
you are NOT suppose to fall in love with every women you meet, if you do then what you are feeling is LUST or INFATUATION but definitely not LOVE.

there is nothing wrong with you not wanting to spend time with women and that you wont loose sleep over them. some day you might find the RIGHT one and until then, its fine to be single.
to each their own.
Re: They Disgust Me ! Why? by bluespice(f): 4:32am On May 04, 2009
david well done

uche dont mind him jare
Re: They Disgust Me ! Why? by Gabry(f): 8:15am On May 04, 2009
Poster, dont bother ytourself too much about this. . . It happen at times especially to those whom have stress put theirselves or maybe those whom have bad experiences with the opposite sex. In time it will heal or one day, some kokolet would hit yuou hard like a pipe from the oil and gas industry. . .

Trust me on that one, . I use to hate men alot!!! And in fact, I was a sexist for males untill one day. . . . Prince charming comes my way grin tongue
Re: They Disgust Me ! Why? by Gabry(f): 8:15am On May 04, 2009
By the way am female so excuse my sex at my profile. Just feel like being male on Nairaland for once grin tongue
Re: They Disgust Me ! Why? by Czarskit(m): 9:02am On May 04, 2009
~ The Theory Of Prospecting Homos' ~ tongue
Re: They Disgust Me ! Why? by Secretz(f): 9:17am On May 04, 2009
Lmao

@poster
Maybe u like the ding dong and don't realise!
Otherwise wait on the Lord as he is the only one that can provide a 'miracle' in a special case like yours. All is well. :p
Re: They Disgust Me ! Why? by Oxone(m): 12:21pm On May 04, 2009
Frigging gay

try with some guy
Re: They Disgust Me ! Why? by Gabry(f): 12:56pm On May 04, 2009
Czarskit:

~ The Theory Of Prospecting Homos' ~ tongue

LOL grin grin grin
Re: They Disgust Me ! Why? by honeric01(m): 12:58pm On May 04, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

PLEASE check your english my brotha, if you dont understand what i write then let me know and i will explain it to you in a child way, ok here is what
you wrote:" have never fallen in love before"
and what i reply to you MEANS that: YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO FALL IN LOVE WITH EVERY PERSON YOU MEET, assuming that you have been with a WOMAN before!
To fall in love, you first need to date/be in a relationship with someone unless you are hoping to fall in love with your "friends".
you are NOT suppose to fall in love with every women you meet, if you do then what you are feeling is LUST or INFATUATION but definitely not LOVE.

there is nothing wrong with you not wanting to spend time with women and that you wont loose sleep over them. some day you might find the RIGHT one and until then, its fine to be single.
to each their own.

Give yourself some respect by not trying to insult me indirectly, if i don't understand english, how come i can type in english? you should learn how to converse with people without trying to insult and appear rude to them.
 what i said was that i really don't have that mind to fall in love easily like some men claim they do. i have different friends that are girls, they always think i want more than just being friends with them, some would even try to play smart by asking me if we are dating. i have girls that i like but i just find it difficult picking one to love. something like a phoebia to me. believe me, i know the difference between love and lust so don't try to sound as if you are talking to a todler.
Re: They Disgust Me ! Why? by Dondav(m): 10:41am On Mar 01, 2010
Thanks Guys.

Re: They Disgust Me ! Why? by Kgdavid(m): 9:40pm On Mar 01, 2010
ill throw my hat in the ring with the guys that aren't bowled over by women. i find majority of women rather irritating. especially the ones that talk all the time, giggle foolishly and generally do not appear to have a brain.
Re: They Disgust Me ! Why? by Dondav(m): 11:54pm On Mar 01, 2010
i agree with u loL
Re: They Disgust Me ! Why? by H2O2: 1:17am On Mar 02, 2010
ladies disgust you? lol, i won't sugarcoat it for you o, you a fargot.
Re: They Disgust Me ! Why? by tpia1: 4:37am On Jul 20, 2014
bigbumper:

Yesterday you were asking for help on how to elope with your best friend's fiancee whom you were in love with, today girls disgust you undecided Do you think old posts disintegrate into thin air

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-268176.0.html

lol

the way he worded his post still shows he wasnt even feeling the woman that much sef, seems she was more into him than he was into her [probably wanted to one up his friend or something].

he says the girl told him to elope immediately, he now sat down to theorize and prioritize which action he should take.

the guy is a player. He got the girl's attention, then immediately lost interest, is what it looks like to me.

Dondav: She announced her love for me last week. knowing i felt the same way, she told me to act on it immediately.
But i think i've got nothing but five consecutive choices.
1) Act on it not withstanding the consequences,
2) Wait till the time is ripe,
3) Tell my best friend about it,
4) Run away with her (her descision)
5) Dennounce my love for her.
But i am confused sad on what to do.
Re: They Disgust Me ! Why? by tpia1: 4:47am On Jul 20, 2014
Dondav: Yeah, am serious about the teaching thing.

you are?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plz I Nid Idea/sugestion? / Which State In Nigeria Has The Best Of Husband Materials In Nigeria / Benefit Of Dating A Soldier Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.