Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Why Does She Always Touch My Zipper Area When We Hug Indoors For Long? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does She Always Touch My Zipper Area When We Hug Indoors For Long? (3692 Views)

"What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / We Are Not Staying Indoors For Any Evil Ritual / My Aunty Always Touch My Private Organ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does She Always Touch My Zipper Area When We Hug Indoors For Long? by jonaifame22(m): 1:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
I noticed that when bae comes around and we play as usual and talk and laff abt the annoying things dat hapenned in her house from her parents or just abt any other thin after a while there'll be this dead silence when there's nothing more to talk abt and I wrap my hands around her for some minutes, I notice she normally try touching and rubbing her palms around my zipper area for some seconds and she does dis longer most especially if my oga at the below is standing erect and many times I've asked her why she does so, and she'll say I shouldn't bother, that it's normal women stuff but I don't quite get it and even some times when we break form each other after a long hug I'll notice her eyes staring at my diick area, not to even leave out when she hugs me from the back and I'm on only boxers she'll dip her hands into my boxers and start fondlin my diick, one day she did it till I was dripn semen, I angrily took off her cloth and banged her severally till she had a slight bruise in her labia as she called the name due to dryness after some rounds.
Re: Why Does She Always Touch My Zipper Area When We Hug Indoors For Long? by benedictnsi(m): 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
May be she needs ibonge or ikwokirikwo gringrin
Re: Why Does She Always Touch My Zipper Area When We Hug Indoors For Long? by falconey(m): 1:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
she wants to feel the cucumber.
Re: Why Does She Always Touch My Zipper Area When We Hug Indoors For Long? by MrScript(m): 1:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
Congrats, you'v just been awarded d most stupid post on nairaland... More greaze to your elbow kid.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does She Always Touch My Zipper Area When We Hug Indoors For Long? by jonaifame22(m): 1:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
Pls wat do u mean by that?
Re: Why Does She Always Touch My Zipper Area When We Hug Indoors For Long? by jonaifame22(m): 1:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
really, so why can't she jus come out plain
Re: Why Does She Always Touch My Zipper Area When We Hug Indoors For Long? by faith551(m): 1:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
Maybe she never have noticed anything peeking down there, and she's like is there anything there at all?
Re: Why Does She Always Touch My Zipper Area When We Hug Indoors For Long? by falconey(m): 1:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
jonaifame22:
really, so why can't she jus come out plain

she is not a slut na...........trust me you won't like it that way.
Re: Why Does She Always Touch My Zipper Area When We Hug Indoors For Long? by marshalcarter: 1:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
Can sum1 tell dis guy dat"SHE WANNA F*CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" angry

1 Like

Re: Why Does She Always Touch My Zipper Area When We Hug Indoors For Long? by jonaifame22(m): 1:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
faith551:
Maybe she never have noticed anything peeking down there, and she's like is there anything there at all?
ehn ehn? Well no wahala, she sef know the kind person wey she get
Re: Why Does She Always Touch My Zipper Area When We Hug Indoors For Long? by jonaifame22(m): 1:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
really, some one that told me, she said you ehn u've changed you no longer suck my pvssy before sex again u're yet to tell me whose pvssy u're suckn now, sha don't lemme catch u, so why wouldn't she come out plain.
Re: Why Does She Always Touch My Zipper Area When We Hug Indoors For Long? by Khd95(m): 1:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
Dis op get 5star for mumuology How u qo talk sae u dnt no why she does dat,aftr u ve don d act.

Is it dat u want attentions or u jst dumb

2 Likes

Re: Why Does She Always Touch My Zipper Area When We Hug Indoors For Long? by faith551(m): 1:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
jonaifame22:
ehn ehn? Well no wahala, she sef know the kind person wey she get

Oh! Maybe that wasn't what you want to hear, maybe you wanted me to say she wants to have sex with you, no an not saying that
Re: Why Does She Always Touch My Zipper Area When We Hug Indoors For Long? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ah!!op u are wicked oo
Re: Why Does She Always Touch My Zipper Area When We Hug Indoors For Long? by jonaifame22(m): 1:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
Harbosede02:
Ah!!op u are wicked oo
why na, wetin I do?
Re: Why Does She Always Touch My Zipper Area When We Hug Indoors For Long? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
jonaifame22:
why na, wetin I do?
ask ur bae
Re: Why Does She Always Touch My Zipper Area When We Hug Indoors For Long? by tpiah11: 1:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
jonaifame22:
really, some one that told me, she said you ehn u've changed you no longer suck my pvssy before sex again u're yet to tell me whose pvssy u're suckn now, sha don't lemme catch u, so why wouldn't she come out plain.

Maybe she was afraid you are smelling the pussy.
Re: Why Does She Always Touch My Zipper Area When We Hug Indoors For Long? by jonaifame22(m): 1:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
Harbosede02:
ask ur bae
ahn ahn na, shey it's u who said I'm wicked.
Re: Why Does She Always Touch My Zipper Area When We Hug Indoors For Long? by jonaifame22(m): 1:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
tpiah11:

Maybe she was afraid you are smelling the pussy.
I don't understand ur write up
Re: Why Does She Always Touch My Zipper Area When We Hug Indoors For Long? by tpiah11: 2:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
Use a dictionary.

1 Like

Re: Why Does She Always Touch My Zipper Area When We Hug Indoors For Long? by grad2012(f): 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
May be she's looking for something embarassed
Re: Why Does She Always Touch My Zipper Area When We Hug Indoors For Long? by ireneony(f): 2:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
So weaK right now
Re: Why Does She Always Touch My Zipper Area When We Hug Indoors For Long? by jonaifame22(m): 2:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
grad2012:
May be she's looking for something embarassed
trust me, I always give her wat she wants and even more, then she'll say "ah Fame after all dis sex u've had wth me if u don't marry me, and u leave me for another gal, on the judgement day u'll not be innocent". I'll jus laff sinfully in my heart, take my boxers back from where I threw it and head for the shower while she'll still be on the bed
Re: Why Does She Always Touch My Zipper Area When We Hug Indoors For Long? by jonaifame22(m): 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
ireneony:
So weaK right now
have u been jogging all day?
Re: Why Does She Always Touch My Zipper Area When We Hug Indoors For Long? by tpiah11: 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
jonaifame22:
trust me, I always give her wat she wants and even more, then she'll say "ah Fame after all dis sex u've had wth me if u don't marry me, and u leave me for another gal, on the judgement day u'll not be innocent". I'll jus laff sinfully in my heart, take my boxers back from where I threw it and head for the shower while she'll still be on the bed

Accept Jesus Christ into your life now while you have the chance.

How long do you want to be like this?
Re: Why Does She Always Touch My Zipper Area When We Hug Indoors For Long? by x6blade(m): 2:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
Op do you need a conference to know she wants some blokcus? undecided
Re: Why Does She Always Touch My Zipper Area When We Hug Indoors For Long? by Khutie: 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
mumu niggur
Re: Why Does She Always Touch My Zipper Area When We Hug Indoors For Long? by jonaifame22(m): 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
tpiah11:

Accept Jesus Christ into your life now while you have the chance.
How long do you want to be like this?
be like how?
Re: Why Does She Always Touch My Zipper Area When We Hug Indoors For Long? by IamLEGEND1: 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2015

Re: Why Does She Always Touch My Zipper Area When We Hug Indoors For Long? by jonaifame22(m): 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
pls dnt do dat,dnt leave my bae booless
Re: Why Does She Always Touch My Zipper Area When We Hug Indoors For Long? by geni340(f): 6:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
uve got ursef an associate. Y kill him alone?? I will help carry ur killing tools.
Re: Why Does She Always Touch My Zipper Area When We Hug Indoors For Long? by jonaifame22(m): 6:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
geni340:

uve got ursef an associate. Y kill him alone?? I will help carry ur killing tools.
ur breasts they are very big, they say God is bigger than every thing, seeing d size of ur breasts makes me begin to wonder how big he is, baba God I hail ur bigness oooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ratings For The Top 5 "Wisest" And "Most Foolish" Romancelanders. / Newly Engaged Couple Justin Bieber And Hailey Baldwin Lock Lips In Deep... Photo / "Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.