Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

"Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder" (3675 Views)

This Beauty Is A Curse / ‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments / Download. 2019 One Ok Rock Eye Of The Storm (full Album) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder" by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 30, 2019
How true is the statement? Guys, do it mean that an ugly girl can turn beautiful in the eye of a guy?
Re: "Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder" by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 30, 2019
Ugly girl like pocohantas and many other girls like her on this forum that I know cannot be beautiful in the eye of any normal man, so the statement is not true. If a girl is ugly, she is ugly simple.

8 Likes

Re: "Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder" by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 30, 2019
Elderlucifer:

Ugly girl like pocohantas and many other girls like her on this forum that I know cannot be beautiful in the eye of any normal man, so the statement is not true. If a girl is ugly, she is ugly simple.
You have her pic? undecided
Re: "Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder" by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 30, 2019
Elderlucifer:

this got me laughing
Re: "Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder" by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 30, 2019
Dickhead02:

What do you need her pic for?
Re: "Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder" by LordKO(m): 10:53am On Apr 30, 2019
The statement is as true as truth itself. You may not understand until you find yourself in a relationship with a lady that possesses almost all the good attributes you need in a woman, one who within you on ordinary eye is one of the most beautiful women in the world and so duly attested by outsiders too. But in your love eye she isn't, she can't command your pupils dilation attraction no matter how hard both of you've tried to make things right.

While on the other hand, you've met with a not-so-good-looking lady in outsiders viewpoint, who in your love eye is the true most beautiful woman in the world. One who her downside and reason you'll jettison her is because she's of no good character.

23 Likes

Re: "Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder" by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 30, 2019
Guest007

is that you on your PP? if yes, i hope you have money. my uncle needs a wife.
Re: "Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder" by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
Elderlucifer:

You and poco. Well, aside poco issue as you mentioned, I agree with you that person wey no fine, no fine.
Re: "Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder" by aanuoluwami14(f): 12:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
Theglobalman:
How true is the statement? Guys, do it mean that an ugly girl can turn beautiful in the eye of a guy?

Yes, one man's food is another man's poison

1 Like

Re: "Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder" by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
aanuoluwami14:

Yes, one man's food is another man's poison

Did you say this based on experience?
Re: "Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder" by aanuoluwami14(f): 12:38pm On Apr 30, 2019
Theglobalman:

Did you say this based on experience?
yes
Re: "Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder" by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 30, 2019
Dickhead02:

Yes.
Re: "Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder" by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 30, 2019
Goodnewsbearer:

You and poco. Well, aside poco issue as you mentioned, I agree with you that person wey no fine, no fine.

Forget it she is like an orangutan.
Re: "Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder" by NwaAmichi: 1:31pm On Apr 30, 2019
beauty lies in the hands of the beer holder
Re: "Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder" by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
NwaAmichi:
beauty lies in the hands of the beer holder

Maybe you said this to give hope to ugly girls.
Re: "Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder" by Amosen: 1:56pm On Apr 30, 2019
There are real beauties https://brightbrides.org/. They want a serious relationship. If you are searching, go to the site and register. Don't be lonely.
Re: "Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder" by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 30, 2019
Amosen:
There are real beauties https://brightbrides.org/. They want a serious relationship. If you are searching, go to the site and register. Don't be lonely.

You have them beautiful there yet you are lonely yourself. shm
Re: "Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder" by ibkayee(f): 3:24pm On Apr 30, 2019
Elderlucifer:

You know for a fact that girl isn’t ugly, unless you haven’t actually seen her cheesy

Pocomalicha nwa grin
Re: "Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder" by Thegamingorca(m): 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2019
ibkayee:

You know for a fact that girl isn’t ugly, unless you haven’t actually seen her cheesy

Pocomalicha nwa grin

Where can I see her plz smiley
Re: "Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder" by ibkayee(f): 3:50pm On Apr 30, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Where can I see her plz smiley
Pocomalicha nwa grin

4 Likes

Re: "Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder" by goldenpenny2(m): 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2019
the word beauty in a relationship or in a marriage is actually not the physical appearance of the lady.
it is not even about how big or how round her bombom is.
it is not about how her breast is well shaped or pointed. it is simply those good characters and attitude that are inbuilt in her.

1 Like

Re: "Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder" by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2019
ibkayee:

Pocomalicha nwa grin

Start telling her the bitter truth. She is ugly.
Re: "Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder" by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 30, 2019
Elderlucifer:

Start telling her the bitter truth. She is ugly.

you are in love with her, admit it.
Re: "Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder" by Thegamingorca(m): 5:14pm On Apr 30, 2019
ibkayee:

Pocomalicha nwa grin

smiley cheesy
Re: "Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder" by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 30, 2019
Theglobalman:

you are in love with her, admit it.

Me in love with an orangutan?
Re: "Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder" by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 30, 2019
Elderlucifer:

Yes.
drop am here make we see.
Re: "Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder" by pocohantas(f): 7:11pm On Apr 30, 2019
ibkayee:

Pocomalicha nwa grin

Lol, these brothers wanna strip me of every. My job, family, height, nyash...looks. Everything!! grin grin
Re: "Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder" by goodnewscliff(m): 7:38pm On Apr 30, 2019
Elderlucifer:

grin grin grin grin grin
u no good.... i swear down
Re: "Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder" by sparog(m): 7:55pm On Apr 30, 2019
Elderlucifer:

You're just wicked

I couldn't help but laugh at your comment grin grin
Re: "Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder" by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 30, 2019
Elderlucifer:

Lol, I know you are just trolling her
Re: "Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder" by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
Elderlucifer:

Troll general

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Get A Guy To Be Interested In Me / Help. I'm An Introvert And It's Killing Me / This Rubber Is Like Condom Where Wil I Buy It - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.