Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. (23896 Views)

Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores / Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) / "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

Re: 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. by pretydiva(f): 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
I can relate wit no 1,2 n 4 smiley
Re: 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. by misspicy(f): 2:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
falconey:
misspicy you did all these as a child?? How
sweet! You must be strong and hard-working.
*Potential wife material DETECTED*

cheesy cool

So which FEMININE chores did u do
Re: 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. by llaykorn: 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
Misspicy, is that some random person's number you put up there? If God will catch you, he'll be a learned colleauge.
Re: 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. by falconey(m): 2:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
misspicy:

cheesy cool

So which FEMININE chores did u do

washing of plates, I did it A LOT, A LOT and A LOT!!!
Re: 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. by misspicy(f): 2:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
llaykorn:
Misspicy, is that some random person's number you put up there? If God will catch you, he'll be a learned colleauge.
Lolzzz,i hope not o
Re: 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. by tosyne2much(m): 2:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
This is what a wife material should be doing cool

Waiting for a counter thread anyway cheesy
Re: 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. by misspicy(f): 2:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
murphyibiam15:

i was mostly close to my mum and we have only one gal...so i joine mum at the kitchen to prepare meal .
i also helped mum to zip up her cloths esp on sun while i wait for her to dress up to for church
Lol,so you are a mummy's boy...
Re: 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. by misspicy(f): 2:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
falconey:

washing of plates, I did it A LOT, A LOT and A LOT!!!
A LOT like nothing right....
Re: 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. by murphyibiam15(m): 2:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
misspicy:

sought of....i greatly enjoy her company too grin
misspicy:

sought of....i greatly enjoy her company too
Re: 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. by misspicy(f): 2:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
This is what a wife material should be doing cool

Waiting for a counter thread anyway cheesy

Wife material indeed

Hahaha@ counter thread
Re: 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. by x6blade(m): 2:50pm On Oct 23, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Am very good at electrical connections aka illegal connection,if nepa cut your light dont worry just mail me i go do am for u sharparly cheesycheesycheesy
you be live wire shocked
Re: 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
Stupidity abound in high places .
Masculine and feminine chores .

Silly people everywhere
Re: 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. by ikombe: 2:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Am very good at electrical connections aka illegal connection,if nepa cut your light dont worry just mail me i go do am for u sharparly cheesycheesycheesy
This wan na pure man
Re: 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
misspicy:
In a Nigerian family setting,every child is mandated to do chores to keep the house clean and sparkling so things can move smoothly,some chores are classified as feminine while some are for the masculine gender to do,but in a situation where only a gender dominate in a family the children are forced to do all the chores whether feminine or masculine...

Below are 5 masculine chores i did as a female child cool

1) car washing : washing of cars is seen as a male duty but i did it though am a female,because we had no male adult except dad..inshort i bet no guy on nairaland can wash car inside out as well as i can grin

2) clearing of compound : this is weeding of grasses especially during rainy season so everywhere can look clean....this is a chores i do every last saturday of the month,inshort i don't think any nairaland guy can handle hoe and cutlass like me cheesy

3) slaughtering of livestock : slaughtering of sunday chicken is a regular routine for me,now imagine me killing the christmas goat cheesy...though this is a masculine chore,i bet some nairaland guys are afraid of catfish which i slaughter for dinner pepper soup everyday grin

4) jeans washing : you all know how stubborn jeans trousers and skirts are,i remember how i do scrub dad's jeans every laundarying saturday....

5) shoe polishing : shoe polishing is a chore i will not forget in a hurry,my dad's black and brown shoes always got a shine every morning,most times i tell friends about this,they have this suprised look on their faces shocked...i know the best brand of polish for shoes but am not gonna tell you all tongue

So guys,what are the feminine chores you did while growing up or are still doing,ladies lets see masculine chores you all did too....leggo

Re: 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. by basille(m): 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
Gender Equality.
Re: 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. by PunterTim(m): 2:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Hahaha. Hilarious. @ #3 shocked

I don't remember doing any "masculine" chores, growing up. However, there were mainly boys in my childhood neighbourhood so I learned things like, climbing trees, shooting at birds with a sling-shot, playing marbles & throwing dice smiley
Guess The Boys Always Looked From Under Into Your Skirt When You Climbed!

Re: 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. by egbaguy: 3:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
Jollyjoy:
is your name LIEnus?

Re: 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. by Anijay1212(m): 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
Abeg if i chop finish cum wash my plate,na female chores be dat?

Re: 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. by ikombe: 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
misspicy:
In a Nigerian family setting,every child is mandated to do chores to keep the house clean and sparkling so things can move smoothly,some chores are classified as feminine while some are for the masculine gender to do,but in a situation where only a gender dominate in a family the children are forced to do all the chores whether feminine or masculine...

1) car washing : washing of cars is seen as a male duty but i did it though am a female,because we had no male adult except dad..inshort i bet no guy on nairaland can wash car inside out as well as i can grin

2) clearing of compound : this is weeding of grasses especially during rainy season so everywhere can look clean....this is a chores i do every last saturday of the month,inshort i don't think any nairaland guy can handle hoe and cutlass like me cheesy

3) slaughtering of livestock : slaughtering of sunday chicken is a regular routine for me,now imagine me killing the christmas goat cheesy...though this is a masculine chore,i bet some nairaland guys are afraid of catfish which i slaughter for dinner pepper soup everyday grin

4) jeans washing : you all know how stubborn jeans trousers and skirts are,i remember how i do scrub dad's jeans every laundarying saturday....

5) shoe polishing : shoe polishing is a chore i will not forget in a hurry,my dad's black and brown shoes always got a shine every morning,most times i tell friends about this,they have this suprised look on their faces shocked...i know the best brand of polish for shoes but am not gonna tell you all tongue

So guys,what are the feminine chores you did while growing up or are still doing,ladies lets see masculine chores you all did too....leggo

when you have finally found your wife material grin

Re: 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. by Lilimax(f): 3:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
Chillisauce:
Stupidity abound in high places .
Masculine and feminine chores .

Silly people everywhere
Re: 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. by PunterTim(m): 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
I Did Plate Washing,No Female Sibling
Re: 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. by Rimamsirufun(m): 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hmm... No be only you been do the opposite see work oh...

I wash my mum's cloth, wrappers etc

I do the dishes

I sweep the floors..

Sha I no fit slaughter chicken, too bad though. I usually kill them. embarassedHmm... No be only you been do the opposite see work oh...

I wash my mum's cloth, wrappers etc

I do the dishes

I sweep the floors..

Sha I no fit slaughter chicken, too bad though. I usually kill them.

#JESUS_SAVES
Re: 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. by MrHighSea: 3:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
Grass cutting, sweeping, washing anytin, cleaning, luv climbing anytin, cycling in btwn trucks, playing Rambo, but u c COOKING, COOKING,... I used to say my first home wont come wit a kitchen.
Re: 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. by justman911(m): 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
and I did everything
swept floors
mopped
cooked
Washed cars.
did the dishes
trimmed the flowers
just name it
My brother u are there I dare to say again 'just name it'.
Re: 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. by Deefuray(f): 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
I did all but number 3
I still cannot hold a live fowl or any livestock for that matter not to talk of killing it.

Re: 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. by Intrepid01(m): 3:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
misspicy:

Op, WHAT!!!!!!

Yiou did all these things for free?

Please mail me let's sue your parents for damages.

Sincerely you should be paid damages, aswear.

PM me if you are game

Re: 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
I couldn't wash cars cos my hand no go reach the top!! tongue

But I fetched water with barrow/mairuwa truck angry
I Went to farm! I can plant everything and anything, I can make heaps and ridges. embarassed
I once killed and dressed over 50 chickens to supply to mr biggs. lipsrsealed

Re: 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. by Resilience: 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
Weeding the compound then was a routine. Even though the compound was large I would partition it in my mind and alot a certain time to each. Dt made d job easier for me...
Re: 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. by ideatoprince18(m): 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Hahaha. Hilarious. @ #3 shocked

I don't remember doing any "masculine" chores, growing up. However, there were mainly boys in my childhood neighbourhood so I learned things like, climbing trees, shooting at birds with a sling-shot, playing marbles & throwing dice smiley
...... so u learnt how to throw dice....... LIES
Re: 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. by mentorandfriend(m): 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
I washed plates and cooking pots, plus mopping the whole flat on saturdays when my elder sisters are busy in the kitchen.

How I hated these!

How Do You Deal With An Overstaying Mother In Law / I need your financial help to pay my school fees. please / I Don't Want My Son To Bear My Surname. Could This Be Possible?