Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,390 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Love Is A Trap In The Making - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Is A Trap In The Making (1279 Views)

Is It A Trap? / A Lady Trap In Marriage / I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Is A Trap In The Making by Gettolove(m): 6:02pm On Oct 11, 2006
This is what i have come to realise about the four letter word.I discovered that most people get stucked in the process of finding the love of thier life because we all take chances. After all, many people find it difficult to renavigate and move on, instead one will be emotional and wont want to hurt your boyfriend/grl frnd.
Only few have the heart to break up and those that cannot get hooked and locked up. is LOVE not a TRAP?
Re: Love Is A Trap In The Making by Free(f): 12:55am On Oct 13, 2006
love is not a trap
is the sweetest four letter word in the world grin
who wouldnt want to be trap inlove grin
Re: Love Is A Trap In The Making by chukymoney(m): 1:23am On Oct 13, 2006
good thread but who are you talking too,
Re: Love Is A Trap In The Making by Gettolove(m): 11:17am On Oct 13, 2006
chukymoney:

good thread but who are you talking too,
it is a general thing that is affecting many people
Re: Love Is A Trap In The Making by chukymoney(m): 12:09pm On Oct 13, 2006
Are you in the trap also,
Re: Love Is A Trap In The Making by Busta(f): 2:30am On Oct 14, 2006
took u that long to realised it?
Re: Love Is A Trap In The Making by tpiander: 6:56pm On Sep 01, 2015
folks say the olden days when people did not feel love was the basis for dating or marriage, are no longer relevant.

(1) (Reply)

Wot Wil U Do If You Wake Up To Realise U'v Bin Jazzed Into A Marriage 4 15 Years / Breaking Up On V-day / I'm 20 Going To 21 And Already Feel Like An Old Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.