Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,890 members, 7,828,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me (3570 Views)

I Tink We Should Also Ansa Dis / I Tink She Likes Me? / I Tink Polygamy/masculine Flirtitiousness Is Natural. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by heavyg(m): 5:56pm On Apr 07, 2011
I have thought about this issue. I did everythin I cud for this girl because I love her and want to make her my wife. I posted on NL about how she wantd 80k brazillian hair which i eventually gav 2 her for the sake of peace.
I had to travel out and set some of my guys to watch her. Now, am hearin that she has been behavin inapprioprately.
She denied everytin and claimed that my guys hate her. I think i need to set a trap for her. I want to establish once and for all d type of girl that she is. I want to hack her line and facebook inbox. And mayb also set some guys to approach her for a relationship.
Am i goin too far?
D tin is; am supposd 2 start wedding proceedings wen i get bk 2 d country. If she has been cheating, then its off. I can take alot of poo but not a cheating lady. Its highly dangerous
Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by 190: 6:01pm On Apr 07, 2011
what kind of trap do you need

I have a friend that sells traps in Nigeria

All you need is some fried fish, Bread and tomato pudding

Put it front of her door so that 1st thing in the morning she would get caught in it as she steps out

I hope i have been able to help you in your quest for setting a trap for your woman since shes now an animal undecided

2 Likes

Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by BABE3: 6:04pm On Apr 07, 2011
^^lmaoo, chei! Papa 190, Check yourself into Aro, Abeokuta. If you don't know what that means, go figure! tongue tongue, lmao
Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by 190: 6:06pm On Apr 07, 2011
BABE >> I caught her with IRON TRAP AND PUT 10NAIRA AS BAIT, 

here she is today a well groomed daughter  undecided
Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by 25omega(m): 6:07pm On Apr 07, 2011
heavy g:

I have thought about this issue. I did everythin I cud for this girl because I love her and want to make her my wife. I posted on NL about how she wantd 80k brazillian hair which i eventually gav 2 her for the sake of peace.
I had to travel out and set some of my guys to watch her. Now, am hearin that she has been behavin inapprioprately.
She denied everytin and claimed that my guys hate her. I think i need to set a trap for her. I want to establish once and for all d type of girl that she is. I want to hack her line and facebook inbox. And mayb also set some guys to approach her for a relationship.
Am i goin too far?
D tin is; am supposd 2 start wedding proceedings wen i get bk 2 d country. If she has been cheating, then its off. I can take alot of poo but not a cheating lady. Its highly dangerous
The fact of the matter is she will cheat if she wants to and there is nothing you can do about it. wether she is cheating now or she cheats later there is nothing you can do. Instead of spending time and effort trying to find out if she is cheating you should instead spend time on stregthening your relationship. You already have doubt then why the heck are you marrying her?

why do guys do such to themselves you know the woman you are with is not what you are looking for because she either doesn't respect you or she is too demanding or she is a cheat and yet you talk about marriage? i dont get it.

you should hold up on the marriage plans because you need more time to know this woman you want to marry
Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by deniyor: 6:11pm On Apr 07, 2011
Its not worth it bro.
You should not get someone to go toast her, its stupid, and don't give you the right result if the person doesnt play his game right. What if she wasn't cheating b4 and the person plays it too perfectly, and they they start screwing each other? Can you stand that?

Having your friends watch her is quite insulting to you both too, and can be counter productive. Are you trying to let your friends know you don't trust your woman, and you can't handle your woman?

I do not think you should marry the lady. I think you should end it with her instead. It doesn't matter if she is cheating or not, there is no trust in your relationship. End it and save yourself a lot of heartache.
Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by livedit(f): 6:12pm On Apr 07, 2011
25omega:

The fact of the matter is she will cheat if she wants to and there is nothing you can do about it. wether she is cheating now or she cheats later there is nothing you can do. Instead of spending time and effort trying to find out if she is cheating you should instead spend time on stregthening your relationship. You already have doubt then why the heck are you marrying her?

why do guys do such to themselves you know the woman you are with is not what you are looking for because she either doesn't respect you or she is too demanding or she is a cheat and yet you talk about marriage? i dont get it.

you should hold up on the marriage plans because you need more time to know this woman you want to marry

Perfectly said 25omega.  I just don't get it either.  Why proceed with the marriage plans when obviously there are some trust issues going on here.  Find out the facts first before planning a future with someone who may be cheating.  His friends could be right or they could be wrong.  But to me, why all this?  Have she given any other reason for you to doubt her Fidelity?
Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by heavyg(m): 6:14pm On Apr 07, 2011
@190
guy, i neva referred to her as an animal. Il concede dat 'trap' is the wrong word to use. Bt its d only word that comes 2 mind at d moment.
@25omega
thanx bro. I kno her. Its jst dat som thins happend to shake my trust in her and i want to settle down. Cant kip goin 2 an empty apartment evry nyt. But i nid to establish if i shud go on wit d plans.
Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by Odunnu: 6:20pm On Apr 07, 2011
If your gurl is smart, that trap wont get her.
Hack into my fbk, even ur messages are not stored,use her phone,lailai. If she's smart,believe me,you wont catch her that way.
I'l advice you take time and have a thorough rethink. Absolutely no reason why you should rush in and rush out of a marriage.
Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by 190: 6:21pm On Apr 07, 2011
heavy g:

@190
guy, i neva referred to her as an animal. Il concede dat 'trap' is the wrong word to use. Bt its d only word that comes 2 mind at d moment.

Now u are talking,

Dude listen to yourself, Love is speaking right through u,
Trust me i have been in your shoes before but its not worth the effort
You are trying to be careful here and be sure shes the right person which isnt wrong but for you to worry bout
setting her up is quite childish atleast to me, you should be more concerned bout whatever u are doing rite now and leave her to worry bout
her escapades ie if shes really cheating ( U should be happy that such is happening cos what would be yours would always be & what wont be yours would never be ) Give her space and watch how things unfolds  cool cool
Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by freecocoa(f): 6:31pm On Apr 07, 2011
There's no need for any trap cos a gud player will always play well.
Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by heavyg(m): 6:36pm On Apr 07, 2011
@190
i hear u bro. D tin is; am darn possessive of her.
@odunu
tnx, sweeri.
@freecocoa
ok?
Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by heavyg(m): 6:38pm On Apr 07, 2011
@deniyor
guy your wrds make sense
@livdit
hey tnx
Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by denitro(m): 6:39pm On Apr 07, 2011
Look at this scenario.
God tests us.
Satan tempts us.

The purpose of test is to make the person stronger
The purpose of tempting someone is to make them fall or falter

If your purpose is to make her fall then u might as well leave her right now.
Dude learn to trust people.
Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by 190: 6:40pm On Apr 07, 2011
Exactly i was once like you

Thats the problem she knows this and she capitalizing on this

Bro you really need to calm yourself down,

tell yourself to expect the worst and that u arent gonna meet her in one piece

Although she might not be Guilty but brace yourself

Better late than never  cheesy
Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 07, 2011
*traps 190, puts him in recycling bin, and rolls it down the hill* grin grin
Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by BABE3: 6:43pm On Apr 07, 2011
190 = Bipolar ****!

@OP, Yes, I think you should set a trap for your lady. Just to be sure! undecided
Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by 190: 6:45pm On Apr 07, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

*traps 190, puts him in recycling bin, and rolls it down the hill* grin grin

evil woman undecided undecided
Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by BABE3: 6:49pm On Apr 07, 2011
** Saw the bin at the foot of the hill, and  I heard a lady crying for help from inside. I peeped into the bin and saw that it was actually 190, I closed the bin, tapped it all round, and threw it inside the lake******* cheesy

Papa taught me that! grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by heavyg(m): 6:51pm On Apr 07, 2011
@denitro
guy I hear u
@190
u talkin dude
@babe
u a babe, innit? Wot wud da reaction b if u learnt ur guy hacked ur accts, jst askin.
Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by BABE3: 6:55pm On Apr 07, 2011
^^ha! I'm in trouble abi? What did I do? lol, Well, I won't be mad! I don't get mad at things/people easily,  smiley I'm not gonna like it, but it's wateva!  undecided
Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by 190: 6:57pm On Apr 07, 2011
Babe >> can i set another IRON TRAP for you angry angry
Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by BABE3: 6:59pm On Apr 07, 2011
Set it! You'll be shocked that it's your lips that will enter that trap!, mschewww, wink grin
Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 07, 2011
190:

evil woman undecided undecided

At least it wasn't the dumpster. undecided
Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by 190: 7:10pm On Apr 07, 2011
BABE!:

Set it! You'll be shocked that it's your lips that will enter that trap!, mschewww, wink grin
shocked shocked

Babe ure mean!! angry angry
Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by Freiburger(m): 7:13pm On Apr 07, 2011
OP While setting her up be very carefull, else you can easyily set yourself up.
Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by MzGreat(f): 7:13pm On Apr 07, 2011
do not set any trap cos u will end up in the trap too. be very sure she is cheating on you cos friends of boyfriends can be a jerk sometimes. and if she is sure cheating which you cant handle again, talk to her and take a break from the relationship. there is nothing like trust and understanding in a relationship.
Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by 190: 7:15pm On Apr 07, 2011
^^ yes thats the same trust that fuels your relationship with EMEKA

Mzgreat and Emeka ( 2011 )

Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by MzGreat(f): 7:19pm On Apr 07, 2011
BI POLAR

AND WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM. LEAVE ME ALONE STOP STALKING ME EVERYWHERE
Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by 190: 7:23pm On Apr 07, 2011
grin  grin  grin

u think say u get power for mouth abi
Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by Thirst4Lif: 7:31pm On Apr 07, 2011
had to travel out and set some of my guys to watch her. Now, am hearin that she has been behavin inapprioprately.

Doesn't sound like a trap is necessary. Sounds as though she's already been caught.
Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by MzGreat(f): 7:34pm On Apr 07, 2011
190:

grin  grin  grin

u think say u get power for mouth abi

OF COURSE FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Some Women Exceptionally Manipulative? / Why Men Are Attracted To Boobs / Abeg I Need Nairalanders To Jugde Ds Mata Oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.