Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

A Message For Those That See Me As A Guy!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Message For Those That See Me As A Guy!!! (6347 Views)

Yahoo Boys & Ritual: Nigerian Lady Has A Strong Message For Lazy Girls (Video) / Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message For Those That See Me As A Guy!!! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
I never wanted to post this but I decided to after reading a post on one thread created by a dude I can't even recall his moniker. In the post, I was accused of being a male under a female moniker. I laughed really hard after seeing it. The truth is that I stand to gain nothing or lose nothing whether you feel am a male. That is absolutely the business of whoever that feels so.

I have a reason why I created this account for the info of all. NL, especially romance section has since been a breeding ground for male intimidation occasioned by some small boys who still live with their parents and eat "mama thank you". I respect guys but only the mature ones! I opened this account to hide my real identity because my identity and personality/image in the real world matter a lot to me. With this, I have made a decision that female voices will never be subdued in romance section and the entire nairaland again as far as Stephanie Ezeh is here. The rate of insults heaped on the female group on this forum is disgusting. It is fire for fire!!! If u insult me, I insult u too. That's how it is!!! There are some mature guys I respect on NL, through their threads and posts I have learned a lot of things. So if u spend ur time debating whether am a female or male, u are just wasting ur precious time! Go and look for a job and get real busy for a reason!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Message For Those That See Me As A Guy!!! by donTbone(m): 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
And wah z gonna happen to the guys that are being yabbed by the female too? undecided

#diaryOfAGenderDemocrat

4 Likes

Re: A Message For Those That See Me As A Guy!!! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
I never wanted to post this but I decided to after reading a post on one thread created by a dude I can't even recall his moniker. In the post, I was accused of being a male under a female moniker. I laughed really hard after seeing it. The truth is that I stand to gain nothing or lose nothing whether you feel am a male. That is absolutely the business of whoever that feels so.

I have a reason why I created this account for the info of all. NL, especially romance section has since been a breeding ground for male intimidation occasioned by some small boys who still live with their parents and eat "mama thank you". I respect guys but only the mature ones! I opened this account to hide my real identity because my identity and personality/image in the real world matter a lot to me. With this, I have made a decision that female voices will never be subdued in romance section and the entire nairaland again as far as Stephanie Ezeh is here. The rate of insults heaped on the female group on this forum is disgusting. It is fire for fire!!! If u insult me, I insult u too. That's how it is!!! There are some mature guys I respect on NL, through their threads and posts I have learned a lot of things. So if u spend ur time debating whether am a female or male, u are just wasting ur precious time! Go and look for a job and get real busy for a reason!

I support u sister!!

M a victim also!!!!!

I really support u

Just b happy nd laugh at all dey do

Bt wen u insulted stand ur ground insult back

Cos a closed mouth is a closed destiny!!!!!

Defend ursef no one will except u cos its ursef ok

4 Likes

Re: A Message For Those That See Me As A Guy!!! by Mumuuu: 3:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
Sea her, shot up jor! You has a dick angry

1 Like

Re: A Message For Those That See Me As A Guy!!! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
Message not delivered#

2 Likes

Re: A Message For Those That See Me As A Guy!!! by Spikkylee: 3:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
Mumuuu:
Sea her, shot up jor! You has a dick angry

Re: A Message For Those That See Me As A Guy!!! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
Halfrica na u carry me come here oh!
Re: A Message For Those That See Me As A Guy!!! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Halfrica na u carry me come here oh!

Sister one idiot is after me mods banned him he opened new account cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
The guy na weyrey chai!!!!!!! Nl refused to screen common sense of people now they av virus nd fungi errywhr
He is obsessed wit me can u steal him d way u stole my husband from me??
Re: A Message For Those That See Me As A Guy!!! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
halfrica:

Sister one idiot is after me mods banned him he opened new account cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
The guy na weyrey chai!!!!!!! Nl refused to screen common sense of people now they av virus nd fungi errywhr
He is obsessed wit me can u steal him d way u stole my husband from me??
Been seeing u guys comments..
Best thing is to just ignore him no matter how hard he try to get ur attention.

How are you? smiley
Re: A Message For Those That See Me As A Guy!!! by IamLEGEND1: 4:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
cutehector abeg you get iPhone 6 charger?
Re: A Message For Those That See Me As A Guy!!! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Been seeing u guys comments..
Best thing is to just ignore him no matter how hard he try to get ur attention.

How are you? smiley

Af started ignoring the mofo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

M fine u?
Re: A Message For Those That See Me As A Guy!!! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
halfrica:

Af started ignoring the mofo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

M fine u?
Now that's better.. smiley

I'm all good! cool
Re: A Message For Those That See Me As A Guy!!! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
That Kingsley1000 or whatever his silly moniker is included our names to the dumb list.

Me no get time for the kids of romance section, they can take a long walk in hell. I say my mind when necessary cos I'm not here to please or make friends with anyone. A kid said I'll soon be busted I'm still waiting for that to happen.
That dumbfuck name DAVIJONESS abi man of list should grow up! I drop my pen.

1 Like

Re: A Message For Those That See Me As A Guy!!! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Now that's better.. smiley

I'm all good! cool

How is my husband cute hector hope u treating him fine fine
Re: A Message For Those That See Me As A Guy!!! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
cutehector abeg you get iPhone 6 charger?
Abi Nokia 3310 charger
Re: A Message For Those That See Me As A Guy!!! by dmola(m): 4:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
ok
Re: A Message For Those That See Me As A Guy!!! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
halfrica:

How is my husband cute hector hope u treating him fine fine
I'm done with him and his likes.. cool
Re: A Message For Those That See Me As A Guy!!! by IamLEGEND1: 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
Oyind17:
Abi Nokia 3310 charger
why you wan open my yansh for front of everybody na?
But i don upgrade sha
na Trium and Motorola razor I dey Use now
Re: A Message For Those That See Me As A Guy!!! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
lagmostkuit:

I'm done with him and his likes.. cool

shocked shocked shocked shocked

U used nd dump him?

*descends on her like heavy rain*
Re: A Message For Those That See Me As A Guy!!! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
halfrica:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

U used nd dump him?

*descends on her like heavy rain*
I can't do that..

Haba! Are u this heartless to descend on me like that? embarassed
Re: A Message For Those That See Me As A Guy!!! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

why you wan open my yansh for front of everybody na?
But i don upgrade sha
na Trium and Motorola razor I dey Use now
Good thing u don upgrade, I want to ask you a question
Re: A Message For Those That See Me As A Guy!!! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
lagmostkuit:

I can't do that..

Haba! Are u this heartless to descend on me like that? embarassed

grin i dnt joke wit my husband
Re: A Message For Those That See Me As A Guy!!! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
Some people sha,so u opened this account for insultive posts and even see it as some kinda achievementsad

na wa ooo..

5 Likes

Re: A Message For Those That See Me As A Guy!!! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
Jollyjoy e be like sey I dey miss u
Re: A Message For Those That See Me As A Guy!!! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Some people sha,so u opened this account for insultive posts and even see it as some kinda achievementsad

na wa ooo..
See joy dey preach
Re: A Message For Those That See Me As A Guy!!! by IamLEGEND1: 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
Oyind17:
Good thing u don upgrade, I want to ask you a question
Go ahead!!!!
I love questions grin
Re: A Message For Those That See Me As A Guy!!! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
Oyind17:
Jollyjoy e be like sey I dey miss u
lollllll e be likeu no even surecheesycheesy
Re: A Message For Those That See Me As A Guy!!! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
Oyind17:
See joy dey preach
e reach to preach oooo.
Re: A Message For Those That See Me As A Guy!!! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
halfrica:

grin i dnt joke wit my husband
Noted! cool

1 Like

Re: A Message For Those That See Me As A Guy!!! by RottenTomato: 4:34pm On Oct 23, 2015
Stephanieezeh and lagmostkuit, can I stick my face in ur bums and sniff it? Conji dey kill me I no go lie!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Need A Sincere Response / Sweet: The First Honeymoon Night - Lady Shares Wedding Night S* X Experience / This Got Me Emotional - Screen Shots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.