Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

What's Going Through His Mind(photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Going Through His Mind(photo) (5427 Views)

The Shape Of These Ancient Trees Will Blow Your Mind - Photo / GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently / How Dirty Is Your Mind?[■■■PHOTO■■■] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Going Through His Mind(photo) by RealAdewole(m): 7:58am On Oct 24, 2015
Nothing is going through his mind, not the first time I've seen the pic that is the size of his thing, he is the most endowed athlete at 2012 London Olympics

And op what is that lady doing in a male event?
Re: What's Going Through His Mind(photo) by faith551(m): 9:07am On Oct 24, 2015
sinaj:
as if u were slipin

kiss, maybe I wasn't, but come on you startled me with the screaming, what happened, you saw something overwhelming?? grin
Re: What's Going Through His Mind(photo) by sinaj(f): 9:35am On Oct 24, 2015
faith551:

kiss, maybe I wasn't, but come on you startled me with the screaming, what happened, you saw something overwhelming?? grin
I jux hpe his egg wnt burst dere tongue
Re: What's Going Through His Mind(photo) by faith551(m): 11:22am On Oct 24, 2015
sinaj:
I jux hpe his egg wnt burst dere tongue

Egg, that's what's making u scream. Ordinary egg. So you've not seen or eaten egg before kiss
Re: What's Going Through His Mind(photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:27am On Oct 24, 2015
Rainess:
He must have so many female fans after that photo cane out... I am definitely a fan tongue
I can see you want to be a fan of his cos he's endowed? I can see that the big dick is a scarce commodity among whites,its better you relocate to Nigeria if you love them big
Re: What's Going Through His Mind(photo) by sinaj(f): 11:42am On Oct 24, 2015
faith551:

Egg, that's what's making u scream. Ordinary egg. So you've not seen or eaten egg before kiss

Lol

Wait o! Wots up wid d kisses grin
Re: What's Going Through His Mind(photo) by tosyne2much(m): 11:44am On Oct 24, 2015
sinaj:

Lol
Long time madam cheesy
Re: What's Going Through His Mind(photo) by faith551(m): 11:49am On Oct 24, 2015
sinaj:

Lol
Which kisses?
Re: What's Going Through His Mind(photo) by sinaj(f): 12:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
faith551:

Which kisses?
d kiss
Re: What's Going Through His Mind(photo) by sinaj(f): 12:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
tosyne2much:
Long time madam cheesy
Oga mi grin

I hail o
Re: What's Going Through His Mind(photo) by faith551(m): 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
sinaj:
d kiss

Lol, didn't know the emoticon means a kiss, but since I now know kiss kiss kiss for u
Re: What's Going Through His Mind(photo) by sinaj(f): 1:31pm On Oct 24, 2015
faith551:

Lol, didn't know the emoticon means a kiss, but since I now know kiss kiss kiss for u
lol
Re: What's Going Through His Mind(photo) by MrsChima(f): 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2015
My kind of dick! grin
Re: What's Going Through His Mind(photo) by Qualer: 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Well "sturdy" looks "promising" cheesy We're visually stimulated too, to a lesser extent. I hope it's not a sock he stuffed up there, to give himself street cred lol.

don't worry dear, I'll be coming on that our planned tour with a good 'sturdy' appliance for you to use as you wish... fear not the sturdy one cool
Re: What's Going Through His Mind(photo) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 24, 2015
Qualer:

don't worry dear, I'll be coming on that our planned tour with a good 'sturdy' appliance for you to use as you wish... fear not the sturdy one cool

Hehehe lipsrsealed
Re: What's Going Through His Mind(photo) by faith551(m): 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2015
sinaj:
lol
Was my gift accepted?
Re: What's Going Through His Mind(photo) by sinaj(f): 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2015
faith551:

Was my gift accepted?
yea smiley
Re: What's Going Through His Mind(photo) by faith551(m): 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
sinaj:
yea smiley
cool
Re: What's Going Through His Mind(photo) by Fulaboy(m): 4:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
sinaj:
shocked

lipsrsealed

*In Dbanj's voice*

You want the koko hun?? tongue
Re: What's Going Through His Mind(photo) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
KINGOFJAPAN:
White people and black meat smh

He's not fine because he's black. He's fine because he's fine... lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Men Specifically Want From Ladies In a Relationship / My Son Chilling As He Clocks 2 Months Old Today - Photos / Pre Cum Didnt Make Me Pregnant!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.