Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,774 members, 7,862,540 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:08 PM

I Salute All Women They Are Wonderful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Salute All Women They Are Wonderful (900 Views)

#BBN: Nigerians Are Wonderful / I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford / Men Are Wonderful Creatures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Salute All Women They Are Wonderful by simtosul: 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
I salute all women:

1. Changes her name
2. Changes her home
3. Leaves her family
4. Moves in with you
5. Builds a home with you
6. Gets pregnant for you
7. Pregnancy changes her body
8. She gets fat
9. Almost gives up in the labour room due to the
unbearable pain of child birth
10. Everything she does cooking, cleaning your house, taking care of your parents, bringing up your children, earning, advising you, supporting you ensuring you can be relaxed, maintaining all family relations, everything that benefit you sometimes at the cost of her own health and life. Indeed a real woman is priceless. Dear men please appreciate women in your life, without them we can't come to this world.
Re: I Salute All Women They Are Wonderful by donholy28(m): 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
That's nothing compared to headaches and sleepless nights men face
Re: I Salute All Women They Are Wonderful by Beesluv: 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
Lol, Great women
Re: I Salute All Women They Are Wonderful by prettyjo(f): 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
thanks for this
Re: I Salute All Women They Are Wonderful by MrBasketball: 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
prettyjo:
thanks for this
Don't thank yet till when you're married and start possessing those things listed

1 Like

Re: I Salute All Women They Are Wonderful by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
Dont knw we still have guys dat cherish women so much on nl shocked kiss **bro u desrrve a medal!!thumb up! cheesy cheesy
Re: I Salute All Women They Are Wonderful by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
Dont knw we still have guys dat cherish women so much on nl shocked kiss **bro u desrrve a medal!!thumb up! cheesy cheesy

Yeah coming from a girl who allowed a boy to snitch me

M coming for u watch out undecided undecided
Re: I Salute All Women They Are Wonderful by sinaj(f): 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
donholy28:
That's nothing compared to headaches and sleepless nights men face

If u think its normal headache, try menstrual cramp nd wil knw wot it means to av slipless nites in pain undecided
Re: I Salute All Women They Are Wonderful by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
halfrica:

Yeah coming from a girl who allowed a boy to snitch me

M coming for u watch out undecided undecided
lol,coming for me? shocked ok

CC:Ebudoxxy cheesy come see ur wife.
Re: I Salute All Women They Are Wonderful by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
*sobssss* cry cry op come come come..............

U deserve a hug kiss
Re: I Salute All Women They Are Wonderful by Seculent: 8:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
Dude, what's up? just want to greet you. Not in the mood. angry
Re: I Salute All Women They Are Wonderful by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
Seculent:
Dude, what's up? just want to greet you. Not in the mood. angry
Why r u sad babe? angry who beat u? grin
Re: I Salute All Women They Are Wonderful by Seculent: 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
Why r u sad babe? angry who beat u? grin
Bro, Do you want to go and beat the person?
Re: I Salute All Women They Are Wonderful by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
Seculent:
Bro, Do you want to go and beat the person?
Yea sexy,anything for u baby.Who is d modafucker dat collected ur bread? cheesy btw dont let us derail dis nice thread!
Re: I Salute All Women They Are Wonderful by faith551(m): 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
I concur
Re: I Salute All Women They Are Wonderful by Rukkydelta(f): 9:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
And at the end the child bears the man's name
Re: I Salute All Women They Are Wonderful by Seculent: 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
Yea sexy,anything for u baby.Who is d modafucker dat collected ur bread? cheesy btw dont let us derail dis nice thread!
Please don't get angry, because I know you can break bottle on someone's head.

Catcha later! smiley
Re: I Salute All Women They Are Wonderful by joshuamoses101(m): 1:05am On Oct 24, 2015
sinaj:

If u think its normal headache, try menstrual cramp nd wil knw wot it means to av slipless nites in pain undecided
live that thing e,no b only 4 days

(1) (Reply)

10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends / Ladies Only: Wetin U Go Do? (photo) / 10 Bad Mistakes You Hav To Avoid. If You Really Nead That Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.