Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,931 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death (38473 Views)

Mothers, How Do You React When Your Baby Bites You During Nursing ? / Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. / Parents Gave Their Baby A Snake To Play With Since They Can't Afford Toys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by Shine1177: 1:31pm On Feb 19, 2013

An encounter between a snake and a baby ended in a surprising outcome Thursday, when the infant's mother walked into his room to find him chewing on the dead reptile.

The infant, Imad Gadir, whose family resides in Shfaram, was not hurt when he bit the unlucky coin snake, but was taken to Haifa's Ramabam Medical Center, just in case.

According to Imad's grandfather, Shaheen Shaheen, who recalled the family's tumultuous morning, the boy woke up when his father left for work at 6:30 am. The 1-year-old left his parents' bed and headed to his room, where he found the 35-centimeter (13-inch) snake. He then grabbed it and bit its head off.

"It wasn't a pretty sight," Shaheen said. "He's a baby, he didn't know what he was doing. He thought it was a game. I don't wish this kind of thing on anyone."

When Imad's mother realized what had happened she began screaming, until a neighbor jumped the house's fence, entered the room and snatched the snake out of the boy's hand.

"I went to the kitchen to get him some milk, and when I came back I saw he was already eating," the mother, Alain, said. "I screamed until the neighbors came. I still can't believe what I saw."

Veteran snake-catcher Eli Cohen said he has never come across a case of this kind.

"I guess the kid acted out of a childish instinct when he put the snake in his mouth," he said. "Luckily for him, the coin snake isn't poisonous, otherwise it could have ended in a tragedy."

Eli Cohen, the owner of a pest control company, estimated that the snake was three years old, and said that his bite often hurts but is not dangerous to anyone who isn't allergic to it. He said that this type of reptile chokes his prey. "If it was a bigger snake, the boy could have been strangled."

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4181501,00.html
Source: http://www.spyghana.com/1-year-old-baby-kills-35-centimetre-long-snake/

2 Likes

Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 19, 2013
Used the head of the snake to scratch his itchy gum grin grin

25 Likes

Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by Patuwa: 2:29pm On Feb 19, 2013
Israelites and their juju, no time! All this Jewish people self.

1 Like

Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by Roland17(m): 5:17pm On Feb 19, 2013
I was getting ready to read the story was from China

5 Likes

Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by momodub: 5:18pm On Feb 19, 2013
ghen ghen nice one kid cheesy

3 Likes

Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by MadCow1: 5:18pm On Feb 19, 2013
Evil Child....
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by sucess001(m): 5:18pm On Feb 19, 2013
books space....
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 19, 2013
STORY THAT BITTERS THE HEART AND TICKLES THE ARMPIT

1 Like

Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by Temismith(f): 5:19pm On Feb 19, 2013
Wen d hunter becomes d hunted!

2 Likes

Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by Nautillus(m): 5:19pm On Feb 19, 2013
interesting
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by Temismith(f): 5:19pm On Feb 19, 2013
Wen d hunter becomes d hunted! Thumbs up kid..
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 5:19pm On Feb 19, 2013
Now what's my comments position?

1 Like

Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by harlos: 5:20pm On Feb 19, 2013
Wetin small pikkin know

Kilomode mo

3 Likes

Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:20pm On Feb 19, 2013
They should sell this story to 'Lábé Òrun' or Àrólé Kóláwolé Oláwuyì. They want this kinda news for their deluded followers.
To the topic (TTT), that baby was lucky.

5 Likes

Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by vision2050: 5:21pm On Feb 19, 2013
another story well i think i will make top 5 but i end up in top 13
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by seedord247(m): 5:21pm On Feb 19, 2013
If this type of thing happen Nigeria.... They will say iya sikira is the one behind it and its a big miracle. undecided

1 Like

Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by usayab(m): 5:21pm On Feb 19, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
Now what's my comments position?
wondas shal neva end
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by vizboy(m): 5:21pm On Feb 19, 2013
hunger no be good thing oh

1 Like

Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by ashson: 5:23pm On Feb 19, 2013
lucky for him, if the snake was poisonous it would have been the other way round.
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by specialguest(f): 5:23pm On Feb 19, 2013
The topic should have been baby bites baby snake.

5 Likes

Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 19, 2013
A one year old bites off the head of a snake? The world is indeed coming to an end!

I just hope he isn't planning to bite the head of a python.
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by missdee1(f): 5:24pm On Feb 19, 2013
Haa!
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 19, 2013
No way, that is just scary, walking into your child's room and seeing him munching on the head of a snake shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

wowza!!!!

3 Likes

Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by Akpaife(m): 5:26pm On Feb 19, 2013
Let's clap n give tanx 2 God a big miracle

3 Likes

Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by ebamma(m): 5:26pm On Feb 19, 2013
sucess001: books space....
pays him for the space
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by joek(m): 5:27pm On Feb 19, 2013
Watch it, this is a special child. When he grows up, he will tear Lion into pieces.

3 Likes

Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by misslaw(f): 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2013
OMG .....bite off it head urrrgggghhhh
Wana vomit
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by toykathy(f): 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2013
what a kid! God have mercy on us
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by holuwarlay08(m): 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2013
that what i called God protection, i pray that God protection should not depart from us and our family in jesus name..amen

21 Likes

Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by ujukala: 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2013
Oh, thank God. It is not poisonous.
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by Dosoq(f): 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2013
[b][/b]o boy,dis 1 no fit happen 4 naija o,d boy go scream 'mummmmmyyyyyyy smiley grin shocked

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? / The Biological Mother of President Goodluck Jonathan's Children / Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.