Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:06 AM

Girls What Do U Really Want? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls What Do U Really Want? (2422 Views)

Girls:What Kind Of Hairstyle Do You Find Attractive On A Guy? / Girls - What Objects Have You Fvcked Yourself With ? Be Honest! / Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls What Do U Really Want? by Leitner: 10:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
Estharfabian:
hehehehehehehe! that's different! "grin" "Does your mom have a Brain??" ..

........That one isn't that Bad...undecided
So you took offence huh?. And by your firewood analysis,only assertions can be insulting and not questions.

EstharFabian,you are not an intelligent woman.
Re: Girls What Do U Really Want? by misspicy(f): 10:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
Leitner:

So you took offence huh?. And by your firewood analysis,only assertions can be insulting and not questions.

Oma to su e...ode undecided
Re: Girls What Do U Really Want? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 23, 2015
Leitner:

LoL! you're seriously Hilarious..."grin"

Nice joke tho..."Estharfabian has Spoken" "grin"
Just try Minding Your business neztime, Kay? it could save Your life...cry
Re: Girls What Do U Really Want? by ideyhere(f): 10:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
Leitner:

It shall not be well with you and the next 7 generations after you for dragging my mom into this.

You ability to stretch the borders of stupidity is unrivaled. Op asked a question and the next thing your fat-filled cerebrum told you to do was abuse the Op.
Once again,it shall not be well with the donator of the sperm that fertilized your mum's egg and his entire generation- You this fat,Ug|y,ill-mannered Ogre.
Brainfvcks like you deserve to be stripped unclad in broad daylight and stoned to death!

There is your answer staring you in the face. We can't go into what we want cos usually they are innumerable.. So we usually go for what we don't want...and dudes that talk the way you do are definitely tops on the list of unwanteds lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls What Do U Really Want? by Macgreat(m): 10:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
With all your wisdom make sure you have cash.

No girl want to seat around listening to sermons. the one they hear in church is over dose.

Most ladies don't listen, they talk. . . yours is to spend; if a lady not talking as much, increase your spending. smiley

Honestly,
Only a few ladies know what they want. a whole lot of them are living In confusion.

Yes, they may describe their ideal man - a well detailed description. it's a description written to them and read about in a novel.
Re: Girls What Do U Really Want? by Leitner: 10:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
misspicy:

Oma to su e...ode undecided
If I decide to reply this one now- estharfabian would prolly come and say- abusing in Yoruba doesn't count grin

1 Like

Re: Girls What Do U Really Want? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
Leitner:

If I decide to reply this one now- estharfabian would prolly come and say- abusing in Yoruba doesn't count grin
LoL! You keep mentioning My Name...undecided

Can't say i blame you tho...The Name is Awesome..*fans self*..I know it's Cool And All..cool Buh let it rest Nah...embarassed

Besides, Be A Good boy and stop Abusing People on Threads...Ahan! uhm..wait....You're a Boy right? shocked
Re: Girls What Do U Really Want? by misspicy(f): 10:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
Leitner:

aa lo de ni boboyi...shey won ko e o gba eko ni abi won o ko rara....
Re: Girls What Do U Really Want? by Leitner: 10:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
Estharfabian:
....You're a Boy right? shocked
I'm a god tongue
Re: Girls What Do U Really Want? by Macgreat(m): 10:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
Leitner:
I'm a god tongue
Hmm...
so we plenty
Re: Girls What Do U Really Want? by Leitner: 10:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
misspicy:
aa lo de ni boboyi...shey won ko e o gba eko ni abi won o ko rara....
Missspicy,I no fight with you,na by force? grin
Re: Girls What Do U Really Want? by Leitner: 10:38pm On Oct 23, 2015
Macgreat:

Hmm...
so we plenty
cool
Re: Girls What Do U Really Want? by Nobody: 12:52am On Oct 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:
LMFAO. For now "we" need proof to substantiate your claims.
Lol..u could start by going to check out hz dp. The dude with the head set..coming to NL to assume status!
Re: Girls What Do U Really Want? by Nobody: 3:05am On Oct 24, 2015
What do women want?

First you need to answer, what do you have?
There's always a woman that wants exactly what you have.
Re: Girls What Do U Really Want? by Nobody: 3:07am On Oct 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I do. Here I am
oooh . . . cute. cool
Re: Girls What Do U Really Want? by Prodigee: 7:18am On Oct 24, 2015
lot of biatches in here! Biatches on da loose!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Called Ugly? And If Yes, In What Circumstance? / Strange Things That Happens Please Come And See 4 Ur Self (what A World) / Valentine Is Here,pls Suggest The Best Gift For My Boo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.