Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

My GF Always Reduce The Volume Of Her Phone When Receiving Calls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My GF Always Reduce The Volume Of Her Phone When Receiving Calls (1285 Views)

She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls / Why Do Guys Change Their Voice When Receiving A Call From A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My GF Always Reduce The Volume Of Her Phone When Receiving Calls by romney678mitt: 9:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hi peeps, trust you are having a great friday.. I wan report my gf to you peep ni oo.... I have noticed the act for a very long time, anytime she's with me and wants to answer calls which are mostly calls from guys, she always reduce the volume to the last end so that the next person wont hear what she was saying.. I have a feeling she is seeing someone else but im still trying to get her red handed but i have not been fruitful.. Please I need your advice because im planning to put it her. Should i confront her? Wise ones please help
Re: My GF Always Reduce The Volume Of Her Phone When Receiving Calls by jamex93(m): 9:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
give me her contact make i call her for confirmation
Re: My GF Always Reduce The Volume Of Her Phone When Receiving Calls by misspicy(f): 9:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
Well am not wise...this thread is not for me cool
Re: My GF Always Reduce The Volume Of Her Phone When Receiving Calls by Royalfurnitures: 9:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
Are you a learner?

Adore your home with our durable furnitures at affordable price
https://www.nairaland.com/2679003/exquisite-durable-furnitures-affordable-price
Re: My GF Always Reduce The Volume Of Her Phone When Receiving Calls by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
You're a side boo
Re: My GF Always Reduce The Volume Of Her Phone When Receiving Calls by Mumuuu: 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
am only gives maturity coments nut wised comentssmiley
Re: My GF Always Reduce The Volume Of Her Phone When Receiving Calls by SeverusSnape(m): 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
No need for long talks, She's cheating on you.
Re: My GF Always Reduce The Volume Of Her Phone When Receiving Calls by wilybebsy(m): 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ar u kiddin me??
Re: My GF Always Reduce The Volume Of Her Phone When Receiving Calls by Young03(m): 9:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
guy ur far

u can track all her incming calls nah

Bt I can't tell u d code hear

every call my girls makes, even if am in London I will hear it and my phone automatically records it
Re: My GF Always Reduce The Volume Of Her Phone When Receiving Calls by midolian(m): 9:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
Funny things happen in relationships. Come to nairaland and see wonders cheesy cheesy

Bro, you are single. Start searching for a new girlfy as soon as possible
Re: My GF Always Reduce The Volume Of Her Phone When Receiving Calls by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
If you are not comfortable then call, it quits
bit b4 U quit make sure U chop her punana very very well
Re: My GF Always Reduce The Volume Of Her Phone When Receiving Calls by kossyablaze(m): 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
Choi she's on somtin bigger than u can imagine

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My GF Always Reduce The Volume Of Her Phone When Receiving Calls by IamTheAlmighty(m): 10:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
Heheehe grin. Beware of people who put their phone on vibrate when they're at home and also those that hide like say dey be secret agent when dey wan answer call.

P.S I dey do the 2nd one sha grin
Re: My GF Always Reduce The Volume Of Her Phone When Receiving Calls by IamTheAlmighty(m): 10:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
Install automatic call recorder in the phone and you should know the na, I no go give you food come still feed you on top cheesy
Re: My GF Always Reduce The Volume Of Her Phone When Receiving Calls by cindykaey(f): 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
Seems all the guys on NL are now dummies undecided

Creating threads to ask useless questions . . My gf this my gf that ......mtcheeeeeeeew angry
Re: My GF Always Reduce The Volume Of Her Phone When Receiving Calls by emperorchedda(m): 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
Go look for who to cheat on her with and you won't feel any pain over what she's doing
Re: My GF Always Reduce The Volume Of Her Phone When Receiving Calls by emperorchedda(m): 10:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
cindykaey:

Creating threads to ask useless questions . . My gf this my gf that ......mtcheeeeeeeew angry
When all you do is Fvck the richest nigga why won't he create threads to seek advice on how to handle you cheating pricks?

1 Like

Re: My GF Always Reduce The Volume Of Her Phone When Receiving Calls by cindykaey(f): 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
emperorchedda:
When all you do is Fvck the richest nigga why won't he create threads to seek advice on how to handle you cheating pricks?
Shut up and crawl to bed undecided
Re: My GF Always Reduce The Volume Of Her Phone When Receiving Calls by tosyne2much(m): 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
OP, and you think you are in a relationship ?

Truth be told bro, you are single oooo
Re: My GF Always Reduce The Volume Of Her Phone When Receiving Calls by wristbangle: 10:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
U are her side boo
Re: My GF Always Reduce The Volume Of Her Phone When Receiving Calls by tosyne2much(m): 10:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
cindykaey:

hmmmm !
Re: My GF Always Reduce The Volume Of Her Phone When Receiving Calls by ideyhere(f): 10:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
Young03:

every call my girls makes, even if am in London I will hear it and my phone automatically records it

Really Either you're a perv or you've too much time on your hand
Re: My GF Always Reduce The Volume Of Her Phone When Receiving Calls by cosby02(m): 11:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
Its a sign that you are the assistant boyfriend or deputy boyfriend. grin
Re: My GF Always Reduce The Volume Of Her Phone When Receiving Calls by Young03(m): 6:44am On Oct 24, 2015
ideyhere:

Really Either you're a perv or you've too much time on your hand

yea....maybe
Re: My GF Always Reduce The Volume Of Her Phone When Receiving Calls by Luckygurl(f): 6:51am On Oct 24, 2015
Young03:
guy ur far

u can track all her incming calls nah

Bt I can't tell u d code hear

Yinmu!!!

But if this is true, your case is critical.
Do you have to go this far

For crying out loud she's into a relationship with a human and not a monitoring spirit angry angry
Re: My GF Always Reduce The Volume Of Her Phone When Receiving Calls by Young03(m): 7:44am On Oct 24, 2015
Luckygurl:

Yinmu!!!

But if this is true, your case is critical.
Do you have to go this far

For crying out loud she's into a relationship with a human and not a monitoring spirit angry angry

she can reduce the volume of her phone to 2%...

she can run Bt can never hide

do the same to ur bf

thanks to my HTC...
Re: My GF Always Reduce The Volume Of Her Phone When Receiving Calls by luuvee(m): 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
Abeg send me d code make I protect my investmentt bro. 09020043984 tnx

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Sex Rules For The First Timer / Decliamer. My account was hacked, / Whats Ur Sxx Appeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.