Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls (79650 Views)

Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls / So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by saweide: 12:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
Hello All my name is Saweide segun. This is a true life story am about to share. I really need a sincere advice from matured minds and no abuse pls

I am not Married but with a girl child. All plans to arrange my marriage with my gal is slated for next year. But I noticed that my wife to be and I are not compatible at all

Ever since I met my wife to be in the year 2011. She has been so nagging and rude to me. She never obey me for once. We always quarell

Right from day one till this present time we have been living a cat and dog life. She is a nagging woman. She can't say sorry if she is right or wrong and she is not submissive she disrespect my mum anytime we pay her a visit.

She is not hardworking,and she doesn't have any future plans.. She has never for once encourage me in my career

I have tried to call her several times that she can change and she will promise to Change. But later she will put up her attitude again

She had a daughter for me out of wedlock and that has been holding me from chasing her away of my life

She is living with me presently

The first year I met her I was in Abuja and she was in lagos

She keeps a lot of guys before but that has changed. She no longer does that cos I fought it

Sometimes we quarrel and it attracts neibors that comes around to settle our fights and this has brought Shame to me

I told my mum about that and it gave her a lot of concerns

I told her am enduring the relationship
And that I have made up my mind to quit the relationship and let go that All plans by her family to for introduction and engagement ceremony has been cancelled that am no longer interested

Something happened last month between us

I noticed she has been monitoring me and she always go through my phones whenever I fell asleep
She will check my messages with my friends especially girls

There was this lady we do chat always. But she was not my lover and I don't flirt with her on chat but since we always chat, she suspect a foul play and unknowingly to me she has copied the girl number and saved it only her phone in the midnight while I was sleeping
Sometimes in the mid of the night I would wake up and caught her going thru my phone

She has done that several times and I later password my phone but little did I know despite passwording
My phone she still have access to my chats and data

I don't know how she hack into my phone despite passwording my phone

So I woke up one day and I found out that she has changed my profile picture on whatsapp to her own a pics taken together by me and her holding ourselves, I asked her who changed the dp but she denied it...

So last week Friday I had a meeting on business with a lady I do normally chat with which the lady promised to pay me 100k to start my business
I so much like this lady because of her nature and for her intelligence which my wife to be never had.
Tho I never discuss anything about my past to her before... But I didn't tell her I have someone in my life

My wife suspecting that I had a meeting with this lady called her and told her to desist from me that I am married...
Before I know the lady who promised to give me 100k to start my business blocked me on my whatsapp

And I called her she told me someone called her to leave her husband alone that in my life I should not call her again, I tried to explain to her but she cut off the line and hang up the phone on me

Now the business is over and that was how I loose the 100k. Up till now I have not called this lady

Pls what should I do it seems am in love with the lady but I want to call it quit with my nagging wife as I always call her.

How should I contact this lady and convince her

Pls I need a good advice.. Thanks all for your time

17 Likes 15 Shares

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Amabeast: 12:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
I wonder how you have endured from 2011 till now, All the signs are there that she won't make a good wife. You must not marry her because she has a child for you, and you won't be the first to do that.

My advice, just dump her ass already and move on, she is not worth keeping at all

347 Likes 15 Shares

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Baawaa(m): 12:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
If your post is real,you know yourself than anybody around you,so do the right thing at the right time,one way or the other you have lady that is nursings your child,haba!Moreover, you have been together for good 5 years,why now all these allegations?Mind you, 100 thousand Naira cannot solve your problems.calm down,do the needful

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
If you've been together for 5years and you've noticed all her bad qualities...why would you want to go on and marry her?

Forget about the 100k.
That's not the most pressing issue right now.

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by delishpot: 12:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
The money part makes no sense to me. How many men would also freely allow a man to chat up their wives because the man wants to give her money? Most would monitor the so called conversation between their women and the philanthrophist man some would even tell her not to dare take such a gift because they would believe the man has some interests in their wife. My only problem is that she is not wise. And a woman who lacks wisdom would destroy anyone close to her by her foolish reaction to situations and circumstances Same way a foolish man would destroy his home too.

You raise her suspicion by chatting offten with ladies you claim are better than her yet you went ahead to cut her off from her male friends. Don't you know women are also jealous of their men chatting with random women too? It seems the other woman has eyes on you too. Your woman prolly read between the lines in your messages.All in all, you guys do not love each other you are managing her, she is desperately trying to keep your focus on only her. Make Una break up make we rest o.

332 Likes 16 Shares

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by barapistis(m): 12:36pm On Dec 20, 2016
op sounds like a 19 yr old

143 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
5years.

my advice is that

you exchange her for 1 satchet water.
its obvious your marriage won't work out fine.
PLS,DO THE NEEDFUL

26 Likes

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
Cus you've stayed with her for Five years and had a kid with her does not mean you should risk spending your entire life with her.

She made you lose 100k, who knows, she could make you lose 100million the next time and you'll remain at the spot that you are. Some women brings blessings while some brings hardship and surffering.

Use your tongue to count your teeth bro, run.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by loadedvibes: 12:45pm On Dec 20, 2016
You have only told us her demerits there must be some merits or if not you for done leave her since ... abi she jazz you ?

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by saweide: 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
How would I convince the other lady
It seems she felt in love with me too
But u never disclosed my past to her
Before my nagging wife called her on fone telling her to distance herself from her husband
I really like this lady not becos of the money but naturally and by her character
She is humble, submissive, jovial, honest, Godly and which other qualities I can't find in my so called nagging wife

Pls can anyone advice me on how to convince this lady?

Her last word to me was that I should never in my life call her if I don't want to see the wrath of God
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by saweide: 12:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
post=52098225:
You have only told us her demerits there must be some merits or if not you for done leave her since ... abi she jazz you ?
Her merits?
Well she is a teacher and she knows how to teach and she can properly take care of her child
That is the only merit I can say about her

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
undecided
If You think she ain't good enough for you, dump her. it's not rocket science.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by loadedvibes: 12:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
The sex must be good. If not this is not good enough

saweide:

Her merits?
Well she is a teacher and she knows how to teach and she can properly take care of her child
That is the only merit I can say about her

10 Likes

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
Suffering and smiling relationship.. You av to call it quite, you ve been tolerating this babe for over 5yrs now, there is no sign that she will change and you still have intentions of marrying her too. Segun if you don't want to be happily married, you can go ahead with the wedding next year, bt if you want to be happily married pls let go.

3 Likes

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by LorDBolton(m): 1:15pm On Dec 20, 2016
Do you live beside a canal/lagoon?
Do you have money to buy paracetamol?
Can you handle being a single dad?

3 Likes

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by eezeribe(m): 1:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
saweide:
Hello All my name is Saweide segun
This is a true life story am about to share
I really need a sincere advice from matured minds and no abuse pls

I am not Married but with a girl child

All plans to arrange my marriage with my gal is slated for next year
But I noticed that my wife to be and I are not compatible at all

Ever since I met my wife to be in the year 2011
She has been so nagging and rude to me

she never obey me for once
We always quarell

Right from day one till this present time we have been living a cat and dog life
She is a nagging woman
She can't say sorry if she is right or wrong and she is not submissive she disrespect my mum anytime we pay her a visit.

She is not hardworking,and she doesn't have any future plans..

She has never for once encourage me in my career

I have tried to call her several times that she can change and she will promise to Change
But later she will put up her attitude again

She had a daughter for me out of wedlock and that has been holding me from chasing her away of my life

She is living with me presently

The first year I met her I was in Abuja and she was in lagos

She keeps a lot of guys before but that has changed
She no longer does that cos I fought it

Sometimes we quarrel and it attracts neibors that comes around to settle our fights and this has brought Shame to me

I told my mum about that and it gave her a lot of concerns

I told her am enduring the relationship
And that I have made up my mind to quit the relationship and let go that All plans by her family to for introduction and engagement ceremony has been cancelled that am no longer interested

Something happened last month between us

I noticed she has been monitoring me and she always go through my phones whenever I fell asleep
She will check my messages with my friends especially girls

There was this lady we do chat always
But she was not my lover and I don't flirt with her on chat but since we always chat, she suspect a foul play and unknowingly to me she has copied the girl number and saved it only her phone in the midnight while I was sleeping
Sometimes in the mid of the night I would wake up and caught her going thru my phone

She has done that several times and I later password my phone but little did I know despite passwording
My phone she still have access to my chats and data

I don't know how she hack into my phone despite passwording my phone

So I woke up one day and I found out that she has changed my profile picture on whatsapp to her own a pics taken together by me and her holding ourselves, I asked her who changed the dp but she denied it...

So last week Friday I had a meeting on business with a lady I do normally chat with which the lady promised to pay me 100k to start my business
I so much like this lady because of her nature and for her intelligence which my wife to be never had.
Tho I never discuss anything about my past to her before... But I didn't tell her I have someone in my life

My wife suspecting that I had a meeting with this lady called her and told her to desist from me that I am married...
Before I know the lady who promised to give me 100k to start my business blocked me on my whatsapp

And I called her she told me someone called her to leave her husband alone that in my life I should not call her again, I tried to explain to her but she cut off the line and hang up the phone on me

Now the business is over and that was how I loose the 100k
Up till now I have not called this lady

Pls what should I do it seems am in love with the lady but I want to call it quit with my nagging wife as I always call her.

How should I contact this lady and convince her

Pls I need a good advice.. Thanks all for your time

Break up with your wife to be... She can aswell leave with the love child

2 Likes

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by saweide: 1:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
Thanks to you all for ur candid and matured advice
Am still expecting to get more before I conclude
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by missnazzy(f): 2:04pm On Dec 20, 2016
op, do u think that lady is mother Christmas? she only wanted to invest in you because she felt you guys have a future together. you want to take her money while you are with another woman. that's unfair. I'm glad she found out and ran for her dear life.

Having a baby together does not mean you must marry her. if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. simple!

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by victovrry(m): 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
Well... I know you have some other reasons for staying together for good five years aside she has a child for you, you have been thinking of all these alone and when she did something you like, you change your mind, some women are like that....I want to advise you sir, please go for marriage cancelling, this is what always happen when you have not properly done the necessary things in marriage I mean normal process. Mind you most of her family relatives may not have known she's with a man, but if the marriage has been done, I believe she may not want the home to break. The future of that child is in your hands...call her and talk to her sense, let her trust you, open up to her of any conversation... Women are the same, the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. You build a woman to your taste in marriage. Do you buy things for her ? Do you take her out ? Have you ever introduced her to a female friend ? Give her free hand to read your messages. In conclusion, with her, there is no room for extramarital affairs.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by jchioma: 2:36pm On Dec 20, 2016
saweide:
Thanks to you all for ur candid and matured advice
Am still expecting to get more before I conclude

What more advice do u need?

wizzyrich:
Cus you've stayed with her for Five years and had a kid with her does not mean you should risk spending your entire life with her.

She made you loose 100k, who knows, she could make you loose 100million the next time and you'll remain at the spot that you are. Some women brings blessings while some brings hardship and surffering.

Use your tongue to count your teeth bro, run.

Amabeast:
I wonder how you have endured from 2011 till now, All the signs are there that she won't make a good wife. You must not marry her because she has a child for you, and you won't be the first to do that.

My advice, just dump her ass already and move on, she is not worth keeping at all

delishpot:
My only problem is that she is not wise. And a woman who lacks wisdom would destroy anyone close to her by her foolish reaction to situations and circumstances Same way a foolish man would destroy his home too.

All in all, you guys do not love each other you are managing her, she is desperately trying to keep your focus on only her. Make Una break up make we rest o.

1 Like

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by mikool007(m): 2:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
the best thing for you to do is to stay away frm her nd by stay i mean she should park away frm ur haus before ur stuck with her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2016
I swear this op is an arsenal fan.for you to have coped for five years you deserve an award.bt forget the money issue all u need now is to decide what you gonna do with the woman

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by NemzySeries(m): 4:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
Point of correction: Cohabiting mate & not Wife.......allowing a woman U're not legally married to stay in ur hauz wuz d beginning of ur problem even if she had twins 4 u, lemme ask u, do u fink u can cope wit all dis 4 d rest of ur life? itz best u wake up or else u'll slip into d problem 4 life.....oga send her out, take responsibility for ur daughter & den start a new life & make sure u take hold of ursef

7 Likes

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by ivanoj(m): 4:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
Simply as ABC. Is not too late now with one issue. Pls, do nt compromise ur happiness for anything. We all make mistakes and always better when we realised on time. No right or wrong decision but timely decisions makes one a better achiever. Word enough for d wise.

2 Likes

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by famo19: 4:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
This is pure nonsense I swear which kind girl be your wife no brain nothing at all just fool of jealousy pls run for your life with your child or tell her to give u space and change all the keys to your apartment pls brother cos u will die soon if u don run it has happen to me too just telling u my own run pls

3 Likes

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by chynie: 4:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
guy i pity u wink

but your english just made my day.

3 Likes

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by benueguy(m): 4:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
Sibeal:
If you've been together for 5years and you've noticed all her bad qualities...why would you want to go on and marry her?

Forget about the 100k.
That's not the most pressing issue right now.
Choi... 100k for this recession?
Back to topic... Oga op, there's no future for the two of you. Run for your life

1 Like

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by schumastic(m): 4:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
THIS OP IS CONFUSE, AM I THE ONLY PERSON HAVING THE FEELINGS..

YOU ARE NOT MARRIED TO YOUR BABY MAMA BUT YOU CALL HER YOUR WIFE,
YOU ARE NOT HAVING ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE LADY THAT WANT TO OFFER HELP TO YOU BUT YOU KEPT YOUR PAST AWAY FROM HER,
YOUR BABY MAMA OR WIFE LIKE YOU CALL HER TOLD YOUR HELPER YOU BOTH ARE MARRIED AND YOU ARE ANGRY,
NOW YOU FOUND OUT YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH THE NEW LADY AND WANTS TO CALL IT QUIT.

OP YOU ARE CONFUSE, GO AND VISIT A THERAPIST

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by queenitee(f): 4:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
Its obvious you should end the relationship
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by vchykp(m): 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
This is exactly what happend to me, SIR.. before you can be successful or have peace, she must leave your life, you must not marry her becos she has a child for you, am living a better life now because i took the hard decision to walk away..

A word they say, is enough for the wise..!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Criticize001(m): 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
Bro, the only advise I can give out now is that you should run far away from her!
She's a very bad wife material.
She don't want you to succeed but she'll want to enjoy. Once you can't take care of her again, she'll leave you, then you'll have to think appropriately

1 Like

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Csami(m): 5:46pm On Dec 20, 2016
Why is she still with you? What does she compensate you with after her unruly behaviour?

My guess is that she drives you crazy on bed with wild sex. She does those crazy monkey ninja spin moves with her ass while riding you to wonderland. She also deep throat you and tosses your salad.
Why else would a thoughtful man keep a nagging woman that is lazy, disrespectful and counterproductive except she has a pretty face and mad sex skills.

IMHO, dump that biatch!

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? / Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) / She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.