Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus (52593 Views)

Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students / Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium / Bishop Oyedepo: My Adopted Son Was Also Thrown Out Of Covenant University. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by kazman117: 9:21pm On Oct 24, 2015
hakeem4:
More
Aa skul where moni was collected 4rm poor 2 feed d rich
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by davuvid(m): 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
grin shocked shocked shocked first generation federal university structures are "average" to u? shocked shocked. Wonderment! I give up. You are very correct. CU beats OAU, UI, imperial college London and even Harvard structurally. Happy? grin grin. At least you can now sleep happy. SMH!
Pls it'll be nice if you don't ever compare UI with harvard let alone place them in the same category.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by spiralwedge(m): 10:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
hustla:

I do not care how old you are but you are very very st.upid, very very very stupi.d again for mentioning my Father

I wish I could see you, na as u old reach i go say make them dey slap u make u lie down for ground
slowpoke

Dolamu, you will see me in your church tmrw in Kotopo, Abeokuta. Divine Height Church. Your father, mr. Onimole, sef go tender apology.

I repeat and quote you "your father's agemate deserves to be slapped". You will explain what warrants that insult in the first place. Im waiting for the apology.

Awon omo isinyin maa ti baje tan ke.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by davidbolton234: 11:11pm On Oct 24, 2015
as for me,i think public unis tuition fees are equal or more than that of private if d fed gov has nt be subsidizing the fee paid,private unis depend on fee paid such as paying lecturers,electricity,water plant,developments etc,cu is just 13 yr old and i think d structures shuld be new,nevadless,i think if d skul was built 50 yrs ago as oau,umm,and besides oau,ui etc are more recognized dan private unis,beta academic standard dan private unis,private wil always be private,d main aim is profit,dont be deceived by wat u pay in privates.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by FOREXMART(m): 12:07am On Oct 25, 2015
Op you are just Daft. Na that POW detention camp you call campus? aufck me, no on a second thought aufck you.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by DangotePikin: 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
you are saying two different things... quality of structures and maintenance. Common man! You don't even need to be an architectural guru to know the difference. Those structures in CU are very regular buildings that are painted. Their league and mates are Elizade and Afe Babalola. I'm saying this because i've been to all these mentioned schools. Elizade beats CU hands down structurally. Go figure. I'm not an alumni of UI but i've been there severally and it's close to OAU; pls stop comparing them oo. It's an infradig. Biko biko. Shoe get size
You don't seem to get my point. I analyze issues with facts and not just opinionated hypothesis.

Does UI, Unilorin, OAU have more buildings and structures than CU?
Answer: YES.

Does UI, Unilorin, OAU have a greater "quality" structures ratio than CU?
Answer: NO.

If you are to bring an unbiased white man to a Nigerian university (CU, UI, OAU or Unilorin) to asses, which of them will he rate highest in terms of the environment and architectural masterpiece alone?
Answer: CU

The best building in UI presently is the current uncompleted building that is being built by the Central bank. That is the only building that can compete with an average CU facility. In case you do not know Oyedepo studied Architecture, so he took his time to apply most of the theories he has learnt in school. Another building in UI that I am particularly impressed with is the Petroleum Engineering building. But believe me when I say to you that if you are to classify UI buildings as a "whole" CU buildings beats it hands down. I have never been to OAU before but I am pretty sure it can not be much different from UI (To me UI is currently the best federal university in Nigeria).

This comparison is not even necessary since the universities are not homogeneous. Covenant is smaller and it's private so it's easier to ensure all its buildings are of international repute. It's just like comparing the buildings in Banana Island (representing CU here) and the ones in Eti-Osa local government (representing UI and the likes). Banana Island will definitely have between 90-98% more quality buildings than Eti-Osa since Eti-Osa also contains some lowbrow areas like CMS, Obalende, etc. That does not mean that Eti-Osa does not contain great buildings too. I mean, the likes of VI, VGC, Ikoyi are all in the local government.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
DangotePikin:
You don't seem to get my point. I analyze issues with facts and not just opinionated hypothesis.

If you are to bring an unbiased white man to a Nigerian university (CU, UI, OAU or Unilorin) to asses, which of them will he rate highest in terms of the environment and architectural masterpiece alone?

The best building in UI presently is the current uncompleted building that is being built by the Central bank. That is the only building that can compete with an average CU facility. In case you do not know Oyedepo studied Architecture, so he took his time to apply most of the theories he has learnt in school. Another building in UI that I am particularly impressed with is the Petroleum Engineering building. But believe me when I say to you that if you are to classify UI buildings as a "whole" CU buildings beats it hands down. I have never been to OAU before but I am pretty sure it can not be much different from UI (To me UI is currently the best federal university in Nigeria).

This comparison is not even necessary since the universities are not homogeneous. Covenant is smaller and it's private so it's easier to ensure all its buildings are of international repute. It's just like comparing the buildings in Banana Island (representing CU here) and the ones in Eti-Osa local government (representing UI and the likes). Banana Island will definitely have between 90-98% more quality buildings than Eti-Osa since Eti-Osa also contains some lowbrow areas like CMS, Obalende, etc. That does not mean that Eti-Osa does not contain great buildings too. I mean, the likes of VI, VGC, Ikoyi are all in the local government.
loool. You mean to tell me CU structures are of more "quality" (lmaoo) than structures in UI and OAU? shocked shocked . Chei! You mean those mushroom structures that can't stand the least lecture theatre in OAU? Is it architecture department or Spider house, or the faculties or the senate building? Or the views during the day and at night? Abi is it not CU of Canaan land? shocked .loool. Biko this is leading nowhere. I agree. CU has the best structures in Nigeria. Lool
Ewo ni banana island and eti osa. Is banana island not still under etiosa LG? Lool. The fact that a structure is recent and maybe we'll painted doesn't make it of higher quality. We talking quality here. I have been to CU severally and ALL the buildings there are very regular. Nothing spectacular. Nothing remarkable. Nothing artistic and solid about them. That's not the same abt OAU. *sigh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
WHOcarex:
...and you are pussymonster? I doubt. If truly you are, then you are not a good rep. grin

That's where i plan sending my children to, if they will school here in Nigeria.
is anything bad about the name
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ignyte:

Oyedepo should see ur moniker...
he can't do anything joor
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by hustla(m): 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
spiralwedge:

you will see me in your church tmrw in Kotopo, Abeokuta. Divine Height Church. Your father, mr. Onimole, sef go tender apology.

I repeat and quote you "your father's agemate deserves to be slapped". You will explain what warrants that insult in the first place. Im waiting for the apology.

Awon omo isinyin maa ti baje tan ke.

It is a faceless forum and that was not intended; It is Nairaland
Not that I meant it anyways and I still maintain that you do not have any right to mention my Father's name for whatsoever reason
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by spiralwedge(m): 8:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
hustla:

It is a faceless forum and that was not intended; It is Nairaland
Not that I meant it anyways and I still maintain that you do not have any right to mention my Father's name for whatsoever reason

Respect is reciprocal either it is a faceless forum or not. Im pointing this out to you because i know you. Wherever you go and do, remember where you are coming from and always do the right thing.
Stay blessed. Its okay.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by feran15(m): 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
DangotePikin:

mehn.. you like online arguements.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by sirefm(m): 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2015
Pussymonster:
I rep covenant university
u wish

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by DangotePikin: 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
feran15:

mehn.. you like online arguements.
lol. I have given up on nairalanders. I wonder why some educated people think in a very myopic way all in the name of forcing their own personal opinions as an established standard. I am a well travelled researcher and the only Nigerian university that made me feel like I was not in Nigeria was CU. Every independent well travelled educated person also felt that way with me. I already decided not to comment on this thread again until you mentioned me. Even sincere lecturers and students of the so called schools are usually overwhelmed when they visit CU.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by feran15(m): 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
DangotePikin:
lol. I have given up on nairalanders. I wonder why some educated people think in a very myopic way all in the name of forcing their own personal opinions as an established standard. I am a well travelled researcher and the only Nigerian university that made me feel like I was not in Nigeria was CU. Every independent well travelled educated person also felt that way with me. I already decided not to comment on this thread again until you mentioned me. Even sincere lecturers and students of the so called schools are usually overwhelmed when they visit CU.

not everybody can like cu. if we don't have enemies, in whose presence would God prepare a table for us?

just let them be

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by hakeem4(m): 3:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
feran15:

not everybody can like cu. if we don't have enemies, in whose presence would God prepare a table for us?

just let them be
just tell them ?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by hakeem4(m): 3:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
feran15:

just let them be
just tell them
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by feran15(m): 8:34am On Nov 02, 2015
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by feran15(m): 8:34am On Nov 02, 2015
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by kozmokaz(m): 8:38pm On Nov 02, 2015
antithreatz:
Probaprobably they'll arrange their own NYSC camp differently where they will not be paid, rather, copers will pay allawee to the government.
lol was expecting dem to give dem private jets as gift!!
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by Nobody: 1:38am On Jan 06, 2017
Nice pictures. But there are now even mmore recent buildings in CU like the research center
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by indsstudy: 5:09am On Jan 06, 2017
g

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures / Meet Lucy Akwawa, Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student, Who Sold Indomie & Egg / Private Universities Floated By Nigerian Politicians (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.