Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus (52588 Views)

Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students / Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium / Bishop Oyedepo: My Adopted Son Was Also Thrown Out Of Covenant University. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by kelvkings: 10:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
beautiful
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by oyalunasamuel(m): 10:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
word

SkyBlue1:
Would be more inpressed with facilities and staff and other things that make an insitution worth anything. Buildings and cut grass don't produce scientists and engineers and researchers, except its a university more focused on the arts and humanities?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by JakesJ(m): 10:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
LordMecuzy:
We like your school but our papa been no rich to send us their we begin go public University..My schoolfees from year1 to my PhD studies now no reach 800k... which is just a year school fees in Covenant..

Life hard
Lord M. My Broda No Be Lie At All, U've Just Said It All. It's 4 De Rich Class In Our Society & Not 4 Our Kind.. GOD ARE "U" ASLEEP? ??
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by flokii: 10:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
beautiful...
but that doesn't change d fact that it's a glorified secondary school

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by Odunharry(m): 11:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
Nihilist:
cheesy
Your Alma mata. see like you smile like say Ivanovic get a year injury Abi una win match??
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by Rebuke: 11:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
Pussymonster:
I rep covenant university

Lips sealed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by hakeem4(m): 11:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
flokii:
beautiful...

but that doesn't change d fact that it's a glorified secondary school
I don't know what to say to you
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
what is the point of beauty?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by Tonynelson(m): 11:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
Imagine what one person did with his money while a country that has billion folds more than oyedepo can't even boost of quarter uni with such standard. Nigerian govt is a disgrace to humanity especially the so called senators. Am sorry to say this but from the look of things their hell fire will be a fresh one,so that they will fell what the masses felt.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by sunnyking001(m): 11:09pm On Oct 23, 2015
Well nice,but one question is is the school affordable for the less privilege? It build and own by a minister of God ,in what way his he helping the less privilege to study there? How many member of the church children are there?

Am not against the owner of the school,but just saying.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by Tushed: 11:09pm On Oct 23, 2015
This institution was built by Nigerians and it's been attended by Nigerians, and proud of that
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by Tushed: 11:09pm On Oct 23, 2015
Tushed:
This institution was built by Nigerians and it's been attended by Nigerians, and proud of that
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by preselect(m): 11:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
this is nice. . . . .there was a time, nigerian public universities were as good as this.

Ife, Unilag, Unical, Unijos etc. . . . even ABSU, which was modelled after nebraska university. . .

what a shame we let that era fade

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by hakeem4(m): 11:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
tiamiyukunle69:
What of Babcock? Though I didn't graduate from there though
bu is also fine but cu is more beautiful
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by hakeem4(m): 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
dryakson:
Advanced sec school
you're an advance fool

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by wi5dom(m): 11:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
hakeem4:
. Covenant university which was established 13 years ago has continually developed itself both in state of the art facilities and amazing structures to become the top leading university in Nigeria. [s]Without doubt, this is currently the most serene and magnificent campus in Nigeria[/s] . [size=42pt] [s]The old glory of the first universities like university of Ibadan and obafemi Awolowo university cannot be compared to this new, modernised institution called covenant university [/s] [/size]

More pics coming
X
Cc lalasticlala

[size=36pt]LMFAO[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by angieberry(f): 11:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
Dude, I'd advise you to ignore such hate comments cuz even worse ones are coming and you'd not want to stoop so low to reply all of them.
hakeem4:
you're an advance fool

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by luqmanayomide: 11:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
Nd so what?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by sunkymike(m): 11:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
My Alma mata
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by Teophilus96(m): 11:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
I would say it's the most beautiful and the best if only the ordinary/average worshipers in the church from poor homes are being offered admission for free. JUST IMAGINE!
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by Acidosis(m): 11:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
If I have the cash, I won't send my wards to any Nigerian institution. They are all the same, no academic integrity, poor research, unoriginal contents, plagiarism, fraudulent marking scheme, etc.

Nigeria is the only nation in the world where you can download information verbatim from Google/net and still get your A in a dissertation

No unified system for checkmating academic fraudulent acts of students and their lecturers.

Build the structures, hire 1000 lecturers from Ekiti, but in so far as you refuse to checkmate academic fraud, Nigerian uni will continually remain unrecognized and backward.

Some students would go as far as copying Wikipedia in-text cross references and some dumboo Lecturers who have never heard the word "turnitin" or "Grammarly" would award them A; while those who spend nights writing original contents score low and poor grades. I will never forgive my Lecturers for this fraudulent act.

That's why I laugh when some dumbo students disturb this forum with their aluta nonsense.

American University of Nigeria (owned by Atiku) is the only Nigerian University I can authoritatively give a fair credit in this regard, as I have worked with a few no of students.

While we are concerned about who can copy the highest number of pages/notes from internet, Unis abroad are concerned about originality and integrity. That's why they mostly request for 10,000 words of thesis (maximum); here if you present 15,000 words original content, you will fail. You need to submit 50,000 copied & pasted notes from wikipedia and other journals verbatim to prove "you sabi book".

That's another reason many Nigerians find it difficult to cope when they go international to write stuffs like: ACCA, etc. ACCA RAP is one of the simplest thesis in the world, but because we've been brainwashed into believing the bulky (copied) the better, our people go out there failing and re-applying. All they need is originality, do not COPY someone else's work!

More reason these big firms consider international degrees (and some Naija made first-class holders).

With the new Minister of Education Buhari gave to us, I don't think the Ministry of Education is ready for Change. Our to-be Education Minister is in his 70s or thereabout. How do you explain this to him?

It is well sha.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by globalresource: 12:05am On Oct 24, 2015
Beautiful

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by maskamdo(m): 12:12am On Oct 24, 2015
Federal universities that were built in d 60's & 70's in naija were finer & of more quality than this, na because them don old that's why... ask even d covenant owners!!
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by SirAweezy(m): 12:19am On Oct 24, 2015
OAU is 1000 times beautiful...... I have been there several times.... it's just an average place. No wow place. #nosentiment

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by moshood008: 12:20am On Oct 24, 2015
hakeem4:
More
This structures are not as fine as OAUs

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by pikanto123: 12:21am On Oct 24, 2015
[quote author=idris4eva post=39295753]What Do u expect,,,,,,,,they are paying a huge amount of money as their sku fees so. Am nt expecting ntn less dan dis..........

Everything there was there before anybody school fees came there so watch what ¥øü say

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 24, 2015
ETILA100:
that is the reason why i like evritin abt private...
na beta moni make beta soup.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by sniper1305(m): 12:37am On Oct 24, 2015
This Op don high on kind of cheap local weed or may b na d advert money wey dem pay am dey shark am, type covenant university/illuminati on google, tell m wat u gat bross
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by hakeem4(m): 12:49am On Oct 24, 2015
moshood008:
This structures are not as fine as OAUs
I won't argue with u
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by hakeem4(m): 12:50am On Oct 24, 2015
sniper1305:
This Op don high on kind of cheap local weed or may b na d advert money wey dem pay am dey shark am, type covenant university/illuminati on google, tell m wat u gat bross
seen it but it's still the most beautiful
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by Ignyte(m): 12:54am On Oct 24, 2015
Pussymonster:
I rep covenant university

Oyedepo should see ur moniker...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures / Meet Lucy Akwawa, Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student, Who Sold Indomie & Egg / Oau Admission For The Year 2011/2012 Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.