Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! (64886 Views)

Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / Found Condoms In My Girl's Box (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by serenegroup(m): 12:46am On Oct 25, 2015
Redflag my dear. U know what to do
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by DoroMega: 12:49am On Oct 25, 2015
Stop searching his bag......SIMPLEEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by SURElee(f): 12:50am On Oct 25, 2015
intbizoil:
My sister your man is cheating. Like I always say all men are divided into two those that cheat and those that are violent. Your man falls into the first category. Never you think he will change because he will get worse. So if you care about what people say then go ahead but know that those people will leave you to face your marriage woes alone.

WAOH! Word undiluted from you. God bless you with more wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Pidggin(f): 12:56am On Oct 25, 2015
L
missyadorable:

I am not a man,my dear..Nothing to be afraid of! I am a woman and being very realistic.Truth is bitter but it is better said.

If you are truly a woman, your self-esteem is too low.

4 Likes

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by krak101(m): 12:58am On Oct 25, 2015
Your man's a condom collector... Seriously you can walk. Seriously
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by missyadorable(f): 1:09am On Oct 25, 2015
Pidggin:
L
If you are truly a woman, your self-esteem is too low.
Madam high self esteem,what has it earned you?
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Walspring: 1:11am On Oct 25, 2015
standingtall:
I can't deal with it.I was worried about what people will say.we have already done our intro and our wedding is slated for December. I will do what is best for me before I commit a crime.thanks for your sensible response

God just answered your long time prayer and you don't even know the meaning and translation despite you don't even see it in your dream

God already showed you the vision of your future with him..

You should be happy that you did just introduction and not marriage because it will be hard to come out of the marriage..

It's never too late for you to flee from him if you don't want problem in the future because he can't change after marriage so don't be careful

I pray God will open your understanding because God shows signs to his people if he doesn't want them to go further with what they are doing but the mistake we made is that we don't listen..

A word is enough for a wise, I won't say more than that!

1 Like

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 25, 2015
yanabasee:

I didn't want to post...just wanted reading comments and pass to the next thread... But, I'll want you to listen to me very well... I don't mean to be rude or callous with my quote.....

We all have one opportunity in life and you've been singled out of many desperate single ladies out there to stand before the altar and be married to a man you've been with for three years... Don't let this to slip off with your judgement...

Again, you're duty as a wife starts now! You'll never see a no-trouble husband out there... No man is perfect, likewise girls...

People will tag him all sorts of names and that'll make u feel u're sided! Mind you, many of them will settle their differnce without u knowing a thing!

My little point about ur dilemma is that... As a woman, you shld be happy u've had somfin to begin with... Now, look down on urself... How often do u have sex with him? Is he a sex-freak? How do u guys make out? With styles or just ordinary? If u must know! Sex contributes to a lot of divorce and broken homes...

You must ensure dat u give it to him, even when he's nt in the mood... So his mood will never come bck when he's sighting other girls out side there...

Again, what if he has a short coming on swerving from such habit months after his marriage? You wouldn't know if he's realy ready to do away with this acts...

A woman was once told about how her husband carry women around the city and how he flirts and club with these ladies... Her reply was that.... As far as he doesn't bring them home... She's certain he respects her that much... And she never jumped up on other men jst to retaliate the husband's acts... Like many girls would...

Please, take ur time to talk to him... Ensure that u monitor ur man oh... Doesn't mean u'll track him down... Jst set a good look on him... Study and read his speeches... Like now, my woman knows when I lie... And I tell you... The moment it comes... She will know... Except we're chattin... I could meander all d lies on whatsapp...but when I get home... I dnt dare it...coz she's knows and understand that part of me...

I'll say, u shld keep ur man... You wouldn't know! If marriage was dat easy that u'll turn down opportunities... A lot of men and women would've long been marrying and remarrying up to 5times or more... But it's very hard oh! Men will come if u lose dis chance...but will they come to marry you or to have you?

Some men can b funny, really really funny. Opportunity indeed. As if marriage is d best thing that can happen to women and dat marriage is not meant for men. Sir pls with due respect, i hv just two questions for u, if u caught another man wt ur wife to be in just a month to ur wedding, as a man will u continue wt d wedding?? If yes, will u still love her d way u should wt out using d marriage to punish her?

3 Likes

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Pidggin(f): 1:13am On Oct 25, 2015
missyadorable:

Madam high self esteem,what has it earned you?

A comfortable life and peace of mind.

4 Likes

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by missyadorable(f): 1:16am On Oct 25, 2015
Pidggin:

A comfortable life and peace of mind.
Indeed! Keep deceiving yourself!! Lol
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Nobody: 1:16am On Oct 25, 2015
intbizoil:
My sister your man is cheating. Like I always say all men are divided into two those that cheat and those that are violent. Your man falls into the first category. Never you think he will change because he will get worse. So if you care about what people say then go ahead but know that those people will leave you to face your marriage woes alone.
I see, u 've already made up ur mind to have one among the 2 categories or combined both.
Which of both categories does your father belong? No offence oo! If non, then there are good men out there, Men of integrity and God fearing men.

2 Likes

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Kx: 1:18am On Oct 25, 2015
Walspring:

God just answered your long time prayer and you don't even know the meaning and translation despite you don't even see it in your dream

God already showed you the vision of your future with him..

You should be happy that you did just introduction and not marriage because it will be hard to come out of the marriage..

It's never too late for you to flee from him if you don't want problem in the future..

I pray God will open your understanding..

A word is enough for a wise, I won't say more than that!
Before the op takes a decision on this issue BASED on our advice,
CAN WE AS WELL SHOW THE OP A PERFECT UNION?

At op. If u have to base ur action on opinions sampled on the social media, all d best.

Like I always say, he who hath no sin cast the first stone.
If we have to exit at d slightest possibility of an issue, shall we ever take off and enjoy the journey all d way at all?

2 Likes

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Walspring: 1:18am On Oct 25, 2015
sunkky83:

Some men can b funny, really really funny. Opportunity indeed. As if marriage is d best thing that can happen to women and dat marriage is not meant for men. Sir pls with due respect, i hv just two questions for u, if u caught another man wt ur wife to be in just a month to ur wedding, as a man will u continue wt d wedding?? If yes, will u still love her d way u should wt out using d marriage to punish her?

A man like him won't marry that woman and he is here and happy to advise someone to go ahead and marry the man

2 Likes

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Fearcom(m): 1:23am On Oct 25, 2015
The decision is yours.

But know this:
1. Having sex as a man when single, with more than one partner has laid the foundation for marital unfaithfulness.
2. You can walk away only to get married to another whose real character won't be revealed until he has married you. If after marriage you now discover he's a serial cheat, what are you now going to do?
3. Remember that marriage is no longer treated as sacred by a larger part of the world, especially the west. That's why the divorce rate is so high and a lot of couples are giving birth to love children and "baby mamas" and single mothers abound.
4. When people face challenges they usually take the easy way out instead of. There's no tolerance, forgiveness, patience, sincerity and trust in marriages anymore.
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Walspring: 1:25am On Oct 25, 2015
Kx:

Before the op takes a decision on this issue BASED on our advice,
CAN WE AS WELL SHOW THE OP A PERFECT UNION?

At op. If u have to base ur action on opinions sampled on the social media, all d best.

Like I always say, he who hath no sin cast the first stone.
If we have to exit at d slightest possibility of an issue, shall we ever take off and enjoy the journey all d way at all?

There are some people who will cast a stone first on this kind of sin if you don't know

What is he doing with a condom pack and unused condom. Is it a currency

I don't know about others but if this happened to my wife to be I won't marry her because it's a sign that danger is coming ahead..

1 Like

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Pidggin(f): 1:28am On Oct 25, 2015
missyadorable:

Indeed! Keep deceiving yourself!! Lol

Deceiving myself?! I know you won't understand as you be zombie already. Feel free to wallow in inferiority complex, nite!

5 Likes

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Nobody: 1:31am On Oct 25, 2015
kosplateau:

that's in her own hux.
U see, dats wat we are saying. U want to do wat u dont want others to do to u
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Kx: 1:32am On Oct 25, 2015
Well, I wish life and marriage was as rosy as you painted it.

If Jesus could not join the crowd to condemn d prostitute that the world had condemned and bent on stoning to death, who am I?

Op pls jump ship immediately, your man who wud be ur ex-soon, will learn and be a better person, and the next woman he d marry will reap where u sowed!

No use advising tolerance and maturity, do exactly as u pleases.

You searched his bag abi pocket maybe without his knowledge and u found what u were looking for- yanga dey sleep, trouble come wakam.

Was the a problem bfore that, NO
Wud they have be a problem if we had respected our space, No

Some rules of marriage at certain stages of d union, are FUNDAMENTALLY UNWRITTEN.

At op, have fun quiting and waiting for the next to come MR PERFECT, but I tell u what, if u continue unauthorized search like the one u did, u will probably not c dat Mr right.

U shud be grateful that u have a fair idea of what to work on ur man on instead of thinking of the exit door on him as people may have advised u.
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by defemidefemi(m): 1:34am On Oct 25, 2015
missyadorable:
Op,You are a very lucky lady and your fiance is a very good reasonable man...

He is bleeping other ladies,its not a big deal.All men do that!

Besides, he doesn't even owe you any faithfulness.

Your husband after taking vow of fidelity will still bleep other women..the difference is using protection.

You should be happy and thank him whenever you find condoms in his bag,drawer,wallets.

I congratulate you for having a man who knows and understands the implications of unprotected se.x and he is taking necessary steps to protect himself and YOU from STIs including deadly HIV and also prevent having kids from side chics

What else do you want a man to do for you? Isn't that enough?

Stop making a big deal outta nothing.

No man bleeps only one woman!!

If you are looking for a man who will be 100% faithful to you,take clay and mould him and make sure you don't give him a deek.

HML in advance!!
my dear sister, this ur comment get power o, what surprises me most is d fact dat u're a lady (looking at ur profile anyway). if I may ask, ar u married?
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Originalsly: 1:45am On Oct 25, 2015
Let's be reasonable.... your fiance is used to having sex.... have you been giving it up to him? If no... then he would go elsewhere and get it regardless of what you preach...like it or not... it is the nature of man. If yes... then you need to reconsider marrying him. If you can't satisfy him now with all your youth and energy and flexibility...then don't hope you can later. On the positive side....it should give you peace of mind to know that if he is cheating at least he is using protection. If this is more heat than you can bear...I suggest you leave the kitchen.
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by defemidefemi(m): 1:53am On Oct 25, 2015
intbizoil:
My sister your man is cheating. Like I always say all men are divided into two those that cheat and those that are violent.
Hope this ALL MEN implies all male & female? either yes or no, ur philosophy is somehow questionable, except u can provide data frm the research u made on diz aspect.
(u've communicated d right msg to d Lady sha only dat u employ exaggeration).
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Princess4eva(f): 2:06am On Oct 25, 2015
Kourtney is a collector of books

Kim is a collector of perfumes

Khloe is a collector of shoes

.....and your fiance?

Hmnnn............He is a collector of Condoms.

2 Likes

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by missyadorable(f): 2:20am On Oct 25, 2015
defemidefemi:
my dear sister, this ur comment get power o, what surprises me most is d fact dat u're a lady (looking at ur profile anyway). if I may ask, ar u married?

don't be surprised,am a realistic lady.i cannot know the truth and choose to deceive myself with lies.
Am not married but before the year turns over,I will acquire the Mrs title.
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by suzzy16(f): 2:21am On Oct 25, 2015
jaymejate:
1... You yourself, you be thief. Trying to get money from his wallet without his consent.

2... You've seen it in his bag before, you new he was lying about what he said.

3... You found it again. Hello, na every time he de see condom for floor, abi he de work with waste managements?

4... He de quick vex, he will definitely vex beat you some day.

PLS IF YOU CAN'T TRUST HIM, WHY WASTE YOUR TIME ON HIM? HELLO... PLS RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

#get marriage books and preaching on marriage. And books for singles. NL is not the best place to seek for advice, this is serious. Why not go to a marriage counselor to counsel and advice you.
thank u
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Okesilas15: 2:21am On Oct 25, 2015
Madam, pls do have a second taught abt the matter o unless you have vowed never to get married again.I discerned that other than this, you are kind of tired of him.The real truth is most men cheat.Research showed that more than 90percent men either married or single cheat on their partners.Very disheartening but true so unless you want to marry from very view religious members who still believe that even sex before marriage is wrong let alone having it with someone else, your case might be that you are leaving a bad guy for the worst guys out there.Communicate with him,show ur concern and make ur decision based on his reactions but if you cannot forgive him for this, believe me, you are not really ready to marry because alot of those advising you to walk are actually enduring worse.There are many times that a responsible guy wen it comes to sex will be defined as those guys who still remember to use condoms when having affairs, cos many don,t.
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by raayah(f): 2:29am On Oct 25, 2015
missyadorable:

don't be surprised,am a realistic lady.i cannot know the truth and choose to deceive myself with lies.
Am not married but before the year turns over,I will acquire the Mrs title.

I am just wondering, how would you feel if your fiancé was actively cheating on you?
Would you be hurt?

2 Likes

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by missyadorable(f): 2:39am On Oct 25, 2015
raayah:

I am just wondering, how would you feel if your fiancé was actively cheating on you?
Would you be hurt?
He can only hurt me if he infects me with a deadly disease.Of course,he is bleeping other ladies but nothing to worry bt as long as he plays safe.He doesn't owe me faithfulness neither do I..We ain't married yet!
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Bamz(m): 2:39am On Oct 25, 2015
intbizoil:

I guess I'm not a man then. Such hasty and flawed logic.
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Michyeddy(f): 2:44am On Oct 25, 2015
Dear Op
first I haven't failed to notice that you indeed care for him and you are worried about your future home.
I have read through the comments and some that I see...my heart keeps beating fast and I'm afraid if I read more..oh well!
I want you to realise something, just because "men" have been generally stamped as promiscuous doesn't mean yours has to be like that.
what happened to the love our parents had? I do know we are not in their era anymore but marriage is something one must be careful and careful again before entering. so before u decide on what to do? Have a deep lovely conversation with him and if you really love your man pray for him cs if indeed he sleeps with other girls while he still has you, marriage won't change a thing.

P.S and fr those ladies here who has suffered at the hands of the wrong guys, don't create a mental picture of ur unfortunate world to the minds of some here who still believe in Faithfulness and true Love.
I refuse to believe all men are the same because I am yet to find anyone that shares the same finger print with my future husband!!!!
OP if you love your man, pray for him.

2 Likes

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Benoxvals(m): 2:44am On Oct 25, 2015
He told you that he likes their colors,MAYBE he is a collector or a collector in the making.
Please put back his collections.
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by trappatoni(m): 2:57am On Oct 25, 2015
itzemar:
In my opinion, it's possible that your fiance does not like you again and he's tryna do away with you by making you think he's cheating on you........

My advice: have a heart to heart discussion with him and know where you stand. it's better now than to start hearing stories that touch the heart...
You catch the drift na. The guy wan make the babe see those condoms. That's the handwriting on the wall, you don't need babalawo for this. seriously its the excuse he gave that scares me, does he have any respect for you. Well it's your decision, just dont come back to ask us how to cope with a cheating husband.

1 Like

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by raayah(f): 3:06am On Oct 25, 2015
missyadorable:

He can only hurt me if he infects me with a deadly disease.Of course,he is bleeping other ladies but nothing to worry bt as long as he plays safe.He doesn't owe me faithfulness neither do I..We ain't married yet!

Sorry i meant, how would you feel emotionally?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Bosoms Sagging / The Ugly Side Of Being An Extremely Beautiful Lady (true Life Experience) / Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.