Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! (64972 Views)

Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / Found Condoms In My Girl's Box (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by swaggerdgrt(m): 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
Pineapp:
1a. He cares about you and is playing safe not to infect you with whatever infection he might be dinning with. sad

1b. He no wan give the girl belle. angry

2a. He's cheating and its glaring to you.

2b. If you cant stand it,walk away now that he's just a fiance. undecided

3.... He might have gotten the job of a major distributor for condoms lipsrsealed
though d guy is not being fair shaa cos i wil b d mst happiest man if my gf or fiance or wife dnt cheat on me cos i want to have a happy home
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
Frankdamaxx:

Really? Cause you got me believing..

Heheh. Am not answering nada. Jus believe wot u want. I'll flow with it. Trust mua
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Frankdamaxx(m): 12:31am On Oct 27, 2015
Anyss:

Heheh. Am not answering nada. Jus believe wot u want. I'll flow with it. Trust mua

I think am flowing with you. Believing and trusting.
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 27, 2015
Frankdamaxx:

I think am flowing with you. Believing and trusting.
Lol. Ur. Head dey there
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Johnnoah1st: 3:59am On Oct 27, 2015
standingtall:
hi guys,

I have been dating my fiance for 3 years now. In the beginning everything was cool until recently. About a month ago, I found condoms an, empty pack of condoms in his bag, I confronted him about it and he told me he saw the pack on the floor and he liked the colour of the pack so he picked it up.

I let it go because I didn't want to upset him since he started getting upset.

Fast forward to today, I was looking for change in his bag and this time I found 3 different brands of unused condoms in his bag.

I didn't say anything and I won't say anything. I am hurt and crying inside.I just don't understand what he wants again. I hate him so much right now.

Please my sisters, I need a coping mechanism until am safely far from him. Sorry about my epistle. I needed to let it out.
I dont knw why u nigerians are so dumb, go abroad and see couples doing fetish or 3some with other people voluntarly, but in nigeria every minor tin is an issue.
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by NemzySeries(m): 7:06am On Oct 27, 2015
d idea of cohabiting in d 1st place no jst follow @ all & based on d Condoms maybe d guy wan start Moimoi business soonest

1 Like

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by whoisuche: 12:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
missyadorable:
Op,You are a very lucky lady and your fiance is a very good reasonable man...

He is bleeping other ladies,its not a big deal.All men do that!

Besides, he doesn't even owe you any faithfulness.

Your husband after taking vow of fidelity will still bleep other women..the difference is using protection.

You should be happy and thank him whenever you find condoms in his bag,drawer,wallets.

I congratulate you for having a man who knows and understands the implications of unprotected se.x and he is taking necessary steps to protect himself and YOU from STIs including deadly HIV and also prevent having kids from side chics

What else do you want a man to do for you? Isn't that enough?

Stop making a big deal outta nothing.

No man bleeps only one woman!!

If you are looking for a man who will be 100% faithful to you,take clay and mould him and make sure you don't give him a deek.

HML in advance!!

Who told you no man is faithful, you people just write whatever you like, if u r not faithful doesn't mean another person is not faithful. U advise her to marry now when it turns bad u will still b d one to criticize her

2 Likes

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by frisby: 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
I dont knw why u nigerians are so dumb, go abroad and see couples doing fetish or 3some with other people voluntarly, but in nigeria every minor tin is an issue.

Oya clap for yourself!

Mister abroad.
Congratulations, I never knew the Whiteman's ways have been declared the marital and moral Standard
Hmmm, no wonder we aren't getting enough divorces yet undecided
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Urine: 4:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
CoCoLav:

OP please leave him, not just because he is cheating but because he chose to insult your intelligence by telling you that stupid lie. He saw the pack and liked it indeed.

Lmao! Why am I just seeing this? Classic CoCoLav!
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by CoCoLav(f): 6:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
Urine:

Lmao! Why am I just seeing this? Classic CoCoLav!

Because you forgot to stalk me this week kiss kiss
What's making it classic?
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by MOTUNWALE: 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
Pls n plss talk it over with him gently....every man is polygamous in nature...but he still respect u and does nt want to give u infections....believe me u might nt. find a better angel outside there....so pls discuss it carefully but let ur voice be heard and show disdain for wat he is doing
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Urine: 8:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
CoCoLav:

Because you forgot to stalk me this week kiss kiss
What's making it classic?

If I don't stalk you, who will? kiss kiss
You and I know why it's a classic, you're better than the CIA and FBI.
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by CoCoLav(f): 9:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
Urine:

If I don't stalk you, who will? kiss kiss
You and I know why it's a classic, you're better than the CIA and FBI.

Hahahaha
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Malawian(m): 7:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
Richy4:

HMMMM!!!!!! I just guessed you are not into office work. If you are, where do you put your laptop/ tablets,car-keys etc? there are so many men executive bags sold all over the world.

Even men that does construction jobs, got bags that they can put change of cloths. I am sorry to ask this but where in the world do you come from?

sorry, dont mind me. i do office work, just that i own mine so i never needed to move things about. my mistake.
all the same, why search a man's bag? do men search women's purse?
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by reallest(f): 4:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
silversonuc:

reallest babe eva, best comment so far, op listen to ya fellow lady tok, her understanding of life matters is so far gone, @kneels dwn@ missyadorable will u marry me?

ehn what happen to reallest?
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by silversonuc(m): 8:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
reallest:

ehn what happen to reallest?

haha wonderful coincidence, so dia is an original reallest, oya nao, since d oda no wan marry me, weee u marry me?
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by reallest(f): 3:03am On Dec 06, 2015
silversonuc:

haha wonderful coincidence, so dia is an original reallest, oya nao, since d oda no wan marry me, weee u marry me?

for where?u wan marry small kid?
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by RVBC: 5:18pm On Jan 31, 2016
standingtall:
hi guys,

I have been dating my fiance for 3 years now. In the beginning everything was cool until recently. About a month ago, I found condoms an, empty pack of condoms in his bag, I confronted him about it and he told me he saw the pack on the floor and he liked the colour of the pack so he picked it up.

I let it go because I didn't want to upset him since he started getting upset.

Fast forward to today, I was looking for change in his bag and this time I found 3 different brands of unused condoms in his bag.

I didn't say anything and I won't say anything. I am hurt and crying inside.I just don't understand what he wants again. I hate him so much right now.

Please my sisters, I need a coping mechanism until am safely far from him. Sorry about my epistle. I needed to let it out.

Sorry for bringing back long gone issues!!! Since you posted on Oct 24, 2015 on nairaland saying you guys would get married around December, I won't to knw if you'd go ahead with the marriage? *******curious*****

1 Like

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by funkyme2014(f): 11:32am On Mar 23, 2016
missyadorable:
Op,You are a very lucky lady and your fiance is a very good reasonable man...

He is bleeping other ladies,its not a big deal.All men do that!

Besides, he doesn't even owe you any faithfulness.

Your husband after taking vow of fidelity will still bleep other women..the difference is using protection.
Its ladies wit yr kind of mindset dat gives men d impetus to use and talk down on women. Don't infect others wit yr inferiority complex cos even in d law court or church marriage , its recited dat " he will cleave to one and only one woman" why take oath wen u can't kip it? Nt all men cheat, there are still men dat are well brought up n takes their wives as their missing bone n one wit demselves. Do unto other wat u wish dem to do to u am sure any man dat founds condom in a woman's bag will bring down heaven . if u see yrself as a gem no one will use u as toilet bt kip yrself as anything goes den u will be mud.
My dear op don't accept infidelity except he is ready to accept it if u engage in it too. Don't give yrself high bp cos of anoda man

You should be happy and thank him whenever you find condoms in his bag,drawer,wallets.

I congratulate you for having a man who knows and understands the implications of unprotected se.x and he is taking necessary steps to protect himself and YOU from STIs including deadly HIV and also prevent having kids from side chics

What else do you want a man to do for you? Isn't that enough?

Stop making a big deal outta nothing.

No man bleeps only one woman!!

If you are looking for a man who will be 100% faithful to you,take clay and mould him and make sure you don't give him a deek.

HML in advance!!
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by ZeeAfrica(f): 6:24am On Aug 27, 2016
Hi madam, plz m curious, did u guys end up getting married? Wat happend after de wedding, is he stil picking paper from de street like a mad man. Lol, i wud advice u to talk to older woman, who have been in dis long enough, ask dem de secrete to stayin so long in deir marriages, cheating is just a phase n it wil eventual go, u also gatta do yo part, even if u r nt confronting abt dis, keep preaching abt de benefits of honesty in relations. Eventualy he wil listen n stop dis madness

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? / I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... / When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.