Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,446 members, 7,861,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:59 AM

The Best Is Always Ahead - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Is Always Ahead (410 Views)

My Brother & His Fiancee Are Both AS, Yet He Wants To Go Ahead With The Marriage / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding / Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Is Always Ahead by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 24, 2015
I see some folks hustling and having sleepless nights over what they don't have. Some borrow to get what they want..
I can't lose sleep over what I don't have. I have this guiding principle. "The Best Is Always Ahead Of Me".
I remember a babe I had I 2014, she told me bluntly that I should buy her that first Tecno Phantom or no other phone. Na so we take scatter ohhh.
Three years ago, my outing footwear was bedroom slippers ( Stroll out to watch match or roll out with my best female friend)
Two years ago, I slept on the floor with cartons. Cold wan finish me.
But today ☺ cheesy
Re: The Best Is Always Ahead by fran6co(m): 2:01am On Oct 24, 2015
Hmmm very touching..... HV seen that movie....

#life

1 Like

Re: The Best Is Always Ahead by xpac01(m): 3:55am On Oct 24, 2015
But today... You can browse with nokia phone... Congratulations bro
Re: The Best Is Always Ahead by Nobody: 4:07am On Oct 24, 2015
today is my birthday.... Oya nl dash me likes grin

(1) (Reply)

Diwali Wallpapers And Images / 5 Personal Things Must Not Do On Social Media / Virtuous woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.