Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:20 AM

A Mother And Her Son Sex Love Toiling - Real Damn Story! (Mom & son sex Story) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Mother And Her Son Sex Love Toiling - Real Damn Story! (Mom & son sex Story) (34260 Views)

Jaaruma Addresses Money, Power, Sex, Love, Magic, Jazz, Juju, Asiri, Domination / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Mother And Her Son Sex Love Toiling - Real Damn Story! (Mom & son sex Story) by LadyBeauty(f): 7:37am On Oct 24, 2015
This is a story about incest between a
mother and her son. If you don't like
that type of story, stop here. The
introduction is fairly long but I would
encourage you to read it because it sets
up the entire story. If you are desperate for a sexual fix, skip down to the middle
of Chapter 1, or for that matter any
other chapter, and you will find what
you are looking for. However, I would
still suggest that you then go back and
read the introduction. As always, vote and send me an e-mail to let me know
how you liked it. Enjoy.
Introduction It had been two years since
Tommy Ritter's
father died. Tommy was sixteen when the
tragedy occurred. While Tommy missed his dad a lot, it was no more than his mom did.
Their life had been ideal--living in the suburbs,
two-car garage, and nice schools. Everything
was just about perfect until the accid..continue reading
~
Source: Baller Forum

(1) (Reply)

Lady Wants To Return To Her Country Due To Maltreatment From Her Nigerian Husban / My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court / My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.