Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,508 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:00 PM

In Delima - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Delima (763 Views)

My Nairaland Dating Delima / Big Delima: She Caught Me With Her Friend In Bed But.....(help) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Delima by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 04, 2009
I ve a girl who claim to love and respect me,though she is beautiful, may be that was why i went for her. but after about a month of our relationship, she told me that she has a guy and that she had a baby for this guy while insecondary school though they are still together but she told me that she doesnt love the guy any more because of the way the guy is maltreating her that what is still keeping them together is the child between them but each time this guy calls her she will respond and i told her to choose between the two of us, so she decided not to pick her calls when ever she is with me and any thing i tolid her, she always obey, but i dont ve any feelings for her maybe because of her past. i cee her like somebody that is ready to learn non of my friends like her but she has been trying to pleace them. she sometimes told me that the way i am teating her,she cant take it from any body. what felt is that she sees me as a prospect and that is why is still anging on. pls, advice me
Re: In Delima by Pataki: 5:14pm On May 04, 2009
Your bad sentence construction makes it highly difficult for me to understand what exactly your delima dilemma is all about. When you state you are in a dilemma: It simply implies, you are faced with two or more undesirable alternatives. That I have failed to see in your topic.
Re: In Delima by Igwe9(m): 5:27pm On May 04, 2009
oluole:

I ve a girl who claim to love and respect me,though she is beautiful, may be that was why i went for her. but after about a month of our relationship, she told me that she has a guy and that she had a baby for this guy while insecondary school though they are still together but she told me that she doesnt love the guy any more because of the way the guy is maltreating her that what is still keeping them together is the child between them but each time this guy calls her she will respond and i told her to choose between the two of us, so she decided not to pick her calls when ever she is with me and any thing i tolid her, she always obey, but i dont ve any feelings for her maybe because of her past. i cee her like somebody that is ready to learn non of my friends like her but she has been trying to pleace them. she sometimes told me that the way i am teating her,she cant take it from any body. what felt is that she sees me as a prospect and that is why is still anging on. pls, advice me

Don't go into any relationship out of sympathy but for love.
smiley
Re: In Delima by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 04, 2009
Igwe.:

Don't go into any relationship out of sympathy but for love.
smiley
I concur smiley
Re: In Delima by surface(f): 5:39pm On May 04, 2009
Dont waste her time,d sooner d better.
Re: In Delima by dorleey(f): 8:01pm On May 04, 2009
cry With your wrong grammer and judgement, i dont see you as a prospective guy. I don't think you are perfect either. Better let her be than deceiving her.

(1) (Reply)

After Love What Next? / Pls Advice Me! / Will You Marry A Girl If Her Parent Dont Approve You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.