Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

My Nairaland Dating Delima - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Nairaland Dating Delima (1202 Views)

NAUGHTY NL GIRL: My Nairaland Girlfriend [PICTURE] / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) / My Nairaland Crush! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Nairaland Dating Delima by cheerycoco(f): 3:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
when i started using nairaland newly,my boyfrien has always bin a pain in d ass with his cheatin and rubbin it on my face. so i saw a thread dat says if u need a serious relationship without sex drop ur number,i ave never done online dating so i dicided to give it a try. So i dropped my number and trust guys i had 100s of calls lagos,abuja etc,i was fade up with those calls,but weeks after,i had one guy on watsapp who started chatting with me,all of a sudden we connected,we started getting closer and we will anticipate eachothers calls and chat,it got so intensed that i fell for him,within 3months he proposed to me,he was cute,caring and gentle,he never asked for sex chat or nude pixs,i accepted the proposal and we started making plans,he even wanted to send money for me to have a birthday party but i decline d offer,my family wai all aware,all of a sudden he started making demands for money,and as a student i didn't ave when he realized i no hold,he backed out and that was it.
Re: My Nairaland Dating Delima by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
Well, there are good and bad guys everywhere. Sorry oh
Re: My Nairaland Dating Delima by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
He never wanted you. At firstt he liked you then later changed his mind. By asking for money he was looking for a way to get out

2 Likes

Re: My Nairaland Dating Delima by akpur1(m): 3:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
all these yahoo Boyz eh. Maga must pay oh grin
Re: My Nairaland Dating Delima by Maxi112: 3:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
where can I get d season two of this movie? undecided
Re: My Nairaland Dating Delima by sinaj(f): 3:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
He was trying to gain ur trust by pretendin to b nice nd all wink

1 Like

Re: My Nairaland Dating Delima by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
Omo yahoo cheesy...
Hustling nigga
Re: My Nairaland Dating Delima by tgmservice: 3:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
cheerycoco:
when i started using nairaland newly,my boyfrien has always bin a pain in d ass with his cheatin and rubbin it on my face. so i saw a thread dat says if u need a serious relationship without sex drop ur number,i ave never done online dating so i dicided to give it a try. So i dropped my number and trust guys i had 100s of calls lagos,abuja etc,i was fade up with those calls,but weeks after,i had one guy on watsapp who started chatting with me,all of a sudden we connected,we started getting closer and we will anticipate eachothers calls and chat,it got so intensed that i fell for him,within 3months he proposed to me,he was cute,caring and gentle,he never asked for sex chat or nude pixs,i accepted the proposal and we started making plans,he even wanted to send money for me to have a birthday party but i decline d offer,my family wai all aware,all of a sudden he started making demands for money,and as a student i didn't ave when he realized i no hold,he backed out and that was it.
u are a dumb b***h a nlander proposed to u online n u accepted don't u knw 90% of nlander are jobless

4 Likes

Re: My Nairaland Dating Delima by cruzita(f): 3:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
I remember this super story .op which episode be this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Nairaland Dating Delima by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
Lol. He was acting good at 1st. All na strategy to get to the koko btwn ur legs. No gal weh u no go 1st spend for, even if she go later be maga to spend for u
Re: My Nairaland Dating Delima by IamLEGEND1: 4:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
send that guy number make I recharge him phone for am abeg.....him too sharp.
Re: My Nairaland Dating Delima by obiorathesubtle: 4:11pm On Jan 14, 2016
grin grin grin omo.. That guy na MVP.. See tactics.. The guy na modern day pep guardiola
Re: My Nairaland Dating Delima by MilesLamar(m): 6:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
Pls I need a gal dt will disvirgin me embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Nairaland Dating Delima by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
MilesLamar:
Pls I need a gal dt will disvirgin me embarassed
Can i? grin grin
Re: My Nairaland Dating Delima by MilesLamar(m): 6:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
prettythicksme:
Can i? grin grin

I go scam you oooooo grin grin
Re: My Nairaland Dating Delima by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
MilesLamar:

I go scam you oooooo grin grin
U fit? cheesy
Re: My Nairaland Dating Delima by MilesLamar(m): 6:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
prettythicksme:
U fit? cheesy

E go do u lyk film trick..

You be virgin whisperer ?

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, This Is The Reason Why You Should Never Use A Vaginal Tightening Stick / Die-hard Arsenal Fan, Gets Married In Full Arsenal Kits.*photos* / Amazing Tricks To Make Her 'go Down' On You More Often

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.