Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,816 members, 7,824,390 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes (76307 Views)

15 Real Photos Of MBGN 2015 Winner, Unoaku Anyadike / Live Updates From MBGN 2015 / Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by Orfankwagh(m): 7:34am On Oct 25, 2015
Macelliot:
Out of 36 states and FCT, Igbo girls are representing a whopping 26 states.

1) Yobe,
2) Zamfara,
3) Sokoto,
4) Osun,
5) Ondo,
6) Niger,
7) Nassarawa,
cool Kwara,
9) Kogi,
10) Abia,
11) Imo,
12) Kebbi,
13) Enugu,
14) Katsina,
15) Kano,
16) Kaduna,
17) Anambra,
18) Gombe,
19) Ekiti,
20) Ebonyi,
21) Benue,
22) Bauchi,
23) Adamawa
24) Akwa ibom
25) Delta and
26) Abuja.
is that name from benue an igbo name? Use your head na.... That is what benue has never done and wont do.
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by delishpot: 7:45am On Oct 25, 2015
jascon1:
Rubbish. Arant rubbish. This is not a Nigerian contest. It is igbo contest. How come na so so igbo girls day represent all states? Silly. It doesn't show us the real beauty of Nigeria

Because most girls from those non igbo states are reserved and have no desire to flaunt their bodies for people to oggle at and judge.
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by EzzyStanley(m): 8:03am On Oct 25, 2015
Rosejefrey:
I think y dey Ve more Igbos is because
(1)they re the most traveled
(2)they take risk
(3)more friendly...cos out of 6 of 10 Yoruba girls they Ve an Igbo friend.
(4)our parents are learned enough to know DAT this is pageantry and not prostitution.
(6)they put their money where it will yield profit.(they bought the form)
this is worth a million likes

1 Like

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 8:54am On Oct 25, 2015
Pardon my stupidity guys.......its tagged miss nigeria,IMO that means each states has to present a candidate,not like having an ibo girl representing the beautiful people of kano state.....that's the essence of the competition.

my oga daughter is reping borno state,i know the lady very well,friendly and very open minded babe...i voted several times for her,hope she brings the prize home(thats if results has not already bin announced)..

thank u ben bruce for this....GOD BLESS UR HUSTLE

PROUDLY OMO ODUA IN LOVE WITH AN IBO CHICK....
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by jascon1(m): 10:11am On Oct 25, 2015
delishpot:

Because most girls from those non igbo states are reserved and have no desire to flaunt their bodies for people to oggle at and judge.
that's being judgemental. Many girls from those other states stand at red lights districts doing more than flauntation of bodies. I'm not talking morals am talking culture. At least we can enjoy the physical (anatomical) and cultural distinction between the girls. Like when u see a south African girl, u can tell by the facial looks or an Ethiopian girl or Fulani. Sort of beauty in the mix. This distinction is what I mean not saying igbo girls love flauntation of body parts
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by Macelliot(m): 10:51am On Oct 25, 2015
Orfankwagh:
is that name from benue an igbo name? Use your head na.... That is what benue has never done and wont do.
There are indigenes Igbo people in Benue state...
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by sukkot: 10:52am On Oct 25, 2015
LET IT BE KNOWN. ALL POSTS BY ME IN THIS THREAD WAS DONE IN JEST.
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by igbanbajo(m): 11:19am On Oct 25, 2015
emancipation1:
Do u expect an hausa girl to do beauty pagents where u get to expose your body and im not even mentioning what they had to do to get to where they are right now, sorry u are making a mistake if u are finding northereners in this, this is trash to them but it seem like glory to you.......and also facing the south west, an average yoruba father would not take glory seeing his daughter half naked on big screen that why I said average so quote me anywhere and that why u see some state in the south west are represented by their indigene which means those parent arent or dont fall in my analysis....so please before u start praising a tribe think about there culture and tradition and what they can go into and take glory for everything....this is absolute trash to many cultured nigerian less your tradition accepts everything which I respect as well....I rest my case.

Well said.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by igbanbajo(m): 11:20am On Oct 25, 2015
AnanseK:

They are too decent for this classless display and body vending exploitation. We are happy to be represented by you.

A million likes.
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by Orfankwagh(m): 11:58am On Oct 25, 2015
Macelliot:

dont talk what you dont know,all igbos in benue are visitors and they dont have a say here.
The girl you are referring to as an igbo girl is an idoma girl(david mark sister),as for me i'm a tiv guy so i know what i'm saying.
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by banio: 12:27pm On Oct 25, 2015
Macelliot:

1) Yobe,
2) Zamfara,
3) Sokoto,
4) Osun,
5) Ondo,
6) Niger,
7) Nassarawa,
cool Kwara,
9) Kogi,
10) Abia,
11) Imo,
12) Kebbi,
13) Enugu,
14) Katsina,
15) Kano,
16) Kaduna,
17) Anambra,
18) Gombe,
19) Ekiti,
20) Ebonyi,
21) Benue,
22) Bauchi,
23) Adamawa
24) Akwa ibom
25) Delta and
26) Abuja.

That's how Igbo girls dominate in prostitution. Anyway them try
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by Macelliot(m): 12:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
banio:

That's how Igbo girls dominate in prostitution. Anyway them try
HATER! Face Edo girls, leave Igbos alone...
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by Nowenuse: 1:40pm On Oct 25, 2015
Macelliot:

Mr Indigenous igbos in Benue state.
Is Omachi an igbo name? if u claim it is then tell us what Omachi means in Igbo and show me other people who answer the name.
It is an Igala/Idoma name, stop arguing.
Besides, do u think d igbos in Benue reach 5% of the population of the state?

What about Miss Zamfara n Ekiti? Uduak and Edom? are they also igbos?
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by ikechu1278: 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
sukkot:
no yoruba family will allow their daughter to do this rubbish prostitute on display pageantry. yoruba have more dignity and shame. if my daughter decides to do this, that is the day she will be flogged mercilessly till she receives sense. this is why there are no yoruba girls. these are runs girls

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See painment. Nigg@ then explain to us the one Igbo left alone and not applying to as much aka miss.Nigeria, how come your girls fill that one faster than speed of light. grin grin grin come of it jor. Yoruba girls wowo no be small and the only way they can compete is when they are competing with eachother.
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by ikechu1278: 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
sukkot:
and like i said, yoruba girls is where its at. if you dont get you a yoruba girl you are cheating yourself. you gotta rock with the best wink

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It's official..This nigga is on meth. Nwoke when you get off your high, call us back.
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by ikechu1278: 3:40pm On Oct 25, 2015
Nowenuse:

Mr Indigenous igbos in Benue state.
Is Omachi an igbo name? if u claim it is then tell us what Omachi means in Igbo and show me other people who answer the name.
It is an Igala/Idoma name, stop arguing.
Besides, do u think d igbos in Benue reach 5% of the population of the state?

What about Miss Zamfara n Ekiti? Uduak and Edom? are they also igbos?

Why do people argue wtf they don't know.

There are Igbo indigienous of Benue. I mean damn, those people even spoke in the media last year

dude stop arguing blindly and google things that you are not aware of

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/weve-abandoned-igbos-benue-cry/
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by Evestar200(f): 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
Macelliot:

1) Yobe,
2) Zamfara,
3) Sokoto,
4) Osun,
5) Ondo,
6) Niger,
7) Nassarawa,
cool Kwara,
9) Kogi,
10) Abia,
11) Imo,
12) Kebbi,
13) Enugu,
14) Katsina,
15) Kano,
16) Kaduna,
17) Anambra,
18) Gombe,
19) Ekiti,
20) Ebonyi,
21) Benue,
22) Bauchi,
23) Adamawa
24) Akwa ibom
25) Delta and
26) Abuja.
that miss sokoto is not igbo
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
himkers:

mumu!! upload na make we see..

Igbo boy with ichi marks - 1920.

Try denying your ancestry

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by Ndeewonu: 10:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
Setaje:

This your comment is very funny. If u no what this girls go through to get to this stage. U will no why igbo girls will continue to dominate beauty pageant. Lol

Your kind are the people who believe that for a lady to graduate with the best grade from the university, she must have slept with all the lecturers in her school.

Some third-class graduates I interview claim their result was so because they didn't sleep with their lectures. What a funny way to defend oneself. If it is a about sleeping with men, why did Benin, or Calabar, or Yoruba not dominate the list? Or, they don't have that thing down there? Please, grow up!
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by susanbussy(f): 8:47am On Oct 26, 2015
itsIYKE:
yoruba girls dey wor!! Wor!!....say the truth.....with unsightly tribal marks.......they can't even win a pergeant against apes.....that's the truth bruv......stop flattering urself

you are an idiot!
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by itsIYKE(m): 10:04am On Oct 26, 2015
susanbussy:

you are an idiot!
I don't reply girls...sorry
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by gloshennel: 4:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
WOW! thats my coursemate...EJIKE CHIZOBA AS MISS ABUJA!!!
GIRL AM PROUD OF YOU OOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by Syphonn(m): 7:24am On Nov 22, 2017
“Some Men are scums but I’m keeping my own virginity for Anthony Joshua” – Nigerian Lady Says

A Nigerian lady identified as Scholastica Joseph, has disclosed via her Facebook page that she is keeping herself for British-Nigerian boxer Anthony Joshua or Rob Kardashian.

SEE PHOTOS

http://www.busygisting.com/men-scums-im-keeping-virginity-anthony-joshua-nigerian-lady-says/

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll / Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts / Nigerian Couple Wearing Balenciaga Native Attire At Ilorin Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.