Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,622 members, 7,809,291 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes (76243 Views)

15 Real Photos Of MBGN 2015 Winner, Unoaku Anyadike / Live Updates From MBGN 2015 / Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by Frankestein08(m): 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2015
Apparently Some People Will Commit Suicide This Night, See Igbo Girls Everywhere...lmao

But Truth Be Told Am Sure A Lot Of Girls Must Have Signed Up For Each States n Apparently There Is No Restriction. Beauty Is Not The Only Thing That Is Considered, Beauty Without Brains Is Worthless.
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by NRIPRIEST(m): 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
emancipation1:
Do u expect an hausa girl to do beauty pagents where u get to expose your body and im not even mentioning what they had to do to get to where they are right now, sorry u are making a mistake if u are finding northereners in this, this is trash to them but it seem like glory to you.......and also facing the south west, an average yoruba father would not take glory seeing his daughter half naked on big screen that why I said average so quote me anywhere and that why u see some state in the south west are represented by their indigene which means those parent arent or dont fall in my analysis....so please before u start praising a tribe think about there culture and tradition and what they can go into and take glory for everything....this is absolute trash to many cultured nigerian less your tradition accepts everything which I respect as well....I rest my case.

Cry me a million rivers....lol
If this was dominated by Yoruba girls you nogo vex.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2015
I like their costumes!
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by sherlock229(m): 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
see what envy de cause person
When Google says it tribe is ugly it made no mistake

you are so dumb! lol, those are search histories nothing more, it actually shows how Yoruba's are hated by you people. but Yoruba girls over hairy gorilla girls forever(Igbo's)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by Frankestein08(m): 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
Kollyman:
This is a complete show of shame that no reasonable tribe would allow their girls to participate in except Igbos.

U cant see a Hausa man allow his daughter go into this show of nudity. Even the Yorubas with their level of exposure, education, civilization and intelligence they would hardly allow their daughters do this public marketing.

It can only be the Igbos.

Wailers, don't say I am being tribalistic, the truth must be said.

Eeyah Someone Is Unhappy...Kpele, E Ma Binu O, Omo Yin Ma Fine Juwon Lo.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by Emilokoiyawon: 4:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
cool Nnamdi Kanu: "99% of Igbo women and girls are prostitutes." For those who are wondering why there are so many Igbo girls in this competition - that is your answer. An acquaintance of mine who was once a coordinator of West African beauty peagents told me all the secrets about how the girls are selected. If she does not suck a schlong or spread her legs, there is very little chance that she will be accepted.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by excel001(m): 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
Hausas have beautiful girls but are too naive to participate, yorubas have intelligent girls But are too ugly to participate. Igbos have both intelligent, outspoken and beautiful girls. So what's the crying all about? Is not their fault joor.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by Frankestein08(m): 4:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
Which one is igbo girls displaying their body? Jealousy on fleek!
These girls are displaying the rich cultural heritage and attire of the 36 states of Nigeria. Which one of them is naked here? Haters!

I Don't Blame Them Cos Apparently Some People Have English Problems.
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by igbanbajo(m): 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2015
sukkot:
these are all runs girls on display. lol. nothing more nothing less. meaning igbos have more runs girls

1 million likes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by NaLaugh: 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2015
The point of events like this is to show diversity. There is no diversity in this, as almost all the girls are Igbo (regardless of residence).

While I love Igbo girls, and think they're beautiful, I still think this is a case of "same shitt, different toilet." undecided
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by XwhY(m): 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2015
I saw miss Adamawa and I started reconsidering staying in Adamawa for my nysc. She's indeed a beauty
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by igbanbajo(m): 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
sukkot:
no yoruba family will allow their daughter to do this rubbish prostitute on display pageantry. yoruba have more dignity and shame. if my daughter decides to do this, that is the day she will be flogged mercilessly till she receives sense. this is why there are no yoruba girls. these are runs girls

Can't be better put. These are prostitutes / runs girls on display.
To know if this is fine, do a soul search to determine if you'll allow your daughter participate in this type of ashy work.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by fairheven: 4:36pm On Oct 24, 2015
sukkot:
no yoruba family will allow their daughter to do this rubbish prostitute on display pageantry. yoruba have more dignity and shame. if my daughter decides to do this, that is the day she will be flogged mercilessly till she receives sense. this is why there are no yoruba girls. these are runs girls

so the ex beauty queen, Omowumi Akinfesi that won it before is not a Yoruba girl?
just keep hating

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by actoor(m): 4:36pm On Oct 24, 2015
Macelliot:
Out of 36 states and FCT, Igbo girls are representing a whopping 26 states.

1) Yobe,
2) Zamfara,
3) Sokoto,
4) Osun,
5) Ondo,
6) Niger,
7) Nassarawa,
cool Kwara,
9) Kogi,
10) Abia,
11) Imo,
12) Kebbi,
13) Enugu,
14) Katsina,
15) Kano,
16) Kaduna,
17) Anambra,
18) Gombe,
19) Ekiti,
20) Ebonyi,
21) Benue,
22) Bauchi,
23) Adamawa
24) Akwa ibom
25) Delta and
26) Abuja.

Why are they mostly Yiiboh?
MBGB = Most Beautiful Girl in Biafra
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by fairheven: 4:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
igbanbajo:

Can't be better put. These are prostitutes /runs girls on display.
To know if this is fine, do a soul searching to determine if you'll allow your daughter participate in this type of ashy work.

Nike Oshinowo was also a prostitute? -when you lose you call referee "ojoro"

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by ifyemex(m): 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
Macelliot:
26 out of the 36 contestants and FCT are Igbos.

why are Igbo girls representing all the northern states and some of the S-Western states of Ondo, Ekiti and Osun respectively...

Igbos are indeed blessed.

God bless u & ur genaration
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2015
sukkot:
deep down within, u wishing ur sister or relative is there! Sure if they prostituting there, its better they doing it for something even ur family will cheer them for. But which one does ur ppl/sisters do? Unprofitable prostitution for backyard, and u open ur mouth here to insult ppl that are trying to make something good out of themselves. My friend go wash ur yanch! cool
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by Masterclass32: 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2015
Some people hurt themselves unnecessarily with envy.

Give yourselves a break for once and enjoy life. U have one life to live. Try to enjoy it. Don't burden yourself with unnecessary sentiments.

One remembers the last time we won the AFCON. They called it a Biafran team and openly wished the team to loose. Are we not one naija again? Na complete wah o!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by moshino(m): 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2015
Setaje:

This your comment is very funny. If u no what this girls go through to get to this stage. U will no why igbo girls will continue to dominate beauty pageant. Lol

And how do you know what they go through? You want to blemish someone else's blessing with your bad belle gossip, why would God deliver your own blessing.
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by DipoDee: 5:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

I tire for the matter, I guess tribal wars has a way of boosting their sperm count. grin
No tribe has monopoly of beauty.

Stop trying Pls. If only we can catch a glimpse of the people behind these monikers that type thrash, then we had know who to banter with.
It's known that Fulani girls are pretty and Exotic yet they don't participate in pageants and so girls from other tribes do and the finalists are chosen for their skills not their tribe. But if you say this from now till next year, some deluded people will still come out to say Igbo girls are the prettiest in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by Appareil(m): 5:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
Macelliot:
Out of 36 states and FCT, Igbo girls are representing a whopping 26 states.

1) Yobe,
2) Zamfara,
3) Sokoto,
4) Osun,
5) Ondo,
6) Niger,
7) Nassarawa,
cool Kwara,
9) Kogi,
10) Abia,
11) Imo,
12) Kebbi,
13) Enugu,
14) Katsina,
15) Kano,
16) Kaduna,
17) Anambra,
18) Gombe,
19) Ekiti,
20) Ebonyi,
21) Benue,
22) Bauchi,
23) Adamawa
24) Akwa ibom
25) Delta and
26) Abuja.
Why u no just congratulate for heart.Some things are sensitive.
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
You can now advertise or market your business, services, events to millions in Nigeria just by purchasing our entire 3 Million e-mail address Database directory and Nationwide Gsm Database updated weekly which has been proven to bring 100% positive result to several businesses in Nigeria.
Price: 10,000 Naira Only
Call or whatsapp 08063656955
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by sukkot: 5:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
Lilimax:
grin Bro l like your doggedness... never give in to their opinion jare smiley
you know it Sis hehehe grin wink
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by williamsean(m): 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
Setaje:

This your comment is very funny. If u no what this girls go through to get to this stage. U will no why igbo girls will continue to dominate beauty pageant. Lol
shatap jare
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by igbanbajo(m): 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
fairheven:

Nike Oshinowo was also a prostitute? -when you lose you call referee "ojoro"

You wouldn't say this if you knew what they pass through before emerging as the flag bearers.

Before you accuse me further, ask Nnamdi Kanu what prompted him to conclude that most Igbo girls of today are runs girls / prostitutes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by graciandubuisi(f): 5:43pm On Oct 24, 2015
Setaje:

Bad belle tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by sukkot: 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2015
excel001:

Yoruba "DIGNITY" and "SHAME" Taa mechie onu! Hausa have not spoken and Yoruba is speaking, when it comes to being dirty, lack of self control, pfucking carelessly even by the roadside Yoruba ranks first. the only good thing about Yoruba is that they have highly educated populace and i think it stems from Awolowo's benevolence. when it comes to beauty contest, Yorubas should remain mute please.
see, this nigga admitting our women got beauty and brains and sophistication. he know wassup. here is one fine oduduwa girl for you my man. enjoy

[img]http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Ayo+Chanel+Outside+Arrivals+Paris+Fashion+OnUWqc4vm38l.jpg[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by Ihuomadinihu: 5:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
In that case, Grace Oyelude, Helen Prest Ajayi, Rosalind Balogun, Nike Oshimole or wharever and Omowumi Akinfesi, all former Beauty queens of Yoruba descent were all Hoes and Prostitutes?
You see how tribalism has eaten deep into the fabrics of this Nation.
Just because MBGN is dominated by Igbo ladies, ladies you can't even toast...you now label them prostitutes. All those Yoruba queens on my list are equally ashys. Ediots!

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by 9aiboard: 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes New Born Baby Boy

http://..com.ng/2015/10/stephanie-okereke-linus-welcomes-new.html
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by Wislet(f): 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
MrCork:

BEAURIFULL HOW??....she aint lightskin!!!!! (no ofeinseee) angry
mr cork, longest time. So u still dey ds forum, ehn?
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by sukkot: 5:58pm On Oct 24, 2015
excel001:
Hausas have beautiful girls but are too naive to participate, yorubas have intelligent girls But are too ugly to participate. Igbos have both intelligent, outspoken and beautiful girls. So what's the crying all about? Is not their fault joor.
the beauty and brains is with oduduwa girls. your girls have too much mozu and no brains. why you hating though ? congratulate

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by Macelliot(m): 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
jascon1:
Rubbish. Arant rubbish. This is not a Nigerian contest. It is igbo contest. How come na so so igbo girls day represent all states? Silly. It doesn't show us the real beauty of Nigeria
Each state provided her contestant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll / Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts / Nigerian Couple Wearing Balenciaga Native Attire At Ilorin Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.