Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes (76240 Views)

15 Real Photos Of MBGN 2015 Winner, Unoaku Anyadike / Live Updates From MBGN 2015 / Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by itsIYKE(m): 12:21pm On Oct 24, 2015
Igbo girls evrywher

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by Dermie: 12:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
Mmm... I see my... shocked
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by jascon1(m): 12:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
Rubbish. Arant rubbish. This is not a Nigerian contest. It is igbo contest. How come na so so igbo girls day represent all states? Silly. It doesn't show us the real beauty of Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by omusiliyu(m): 12:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
Iranu
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by deramarks(f): 12:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
Setaje:

This your comment is very funny. If u no what this girls go through to get to this stage. U will no why igbo girls will continue to dominate beauty pageant. Lol
. I tell u I wanted to say d same tin to him itz obvious dat easterners re beauties

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by Nicolars(m): 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
Damn!!!
Dat miss ekiti 4ckup jor
She no even 5n
And na my state o... Mtchew
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by deramarks(f): 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
itsIYKE:
Igbo girls evrywher
. U can also say cuties everywhr to beautify d country

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by ProfOrlando: 12:25pm On Oct 24, 2015
Looks better than the previous shoot wink
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by TOSINSESI: 12:25pm On Oct 24, 2015
These igbo babes are pretty but my wife is from southwest and her beauty is really killing me softly grin

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by itsIYKE(m): 12:25pm On Oct 24, 2015
sukkot:
no yoruba family will allow their daughter to do this rubbish prostitute on display pageantry. yoruba have more dignity and shame. if my daughter decides to do this, that is the day she will be flogged mercilessly till she receives sense. this is why there are no yoruba girls
yoruba girls dey wor!! Wor!!....say the truth.....with unsightly tribal marks.......they can't even win a pergeant against apes.....that's the truth bruv......stop flattering urself

39 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2015
new2020:
Did you know that Igbo women are in the top three of the most desired women on the planet? It's not just the beauty but also brain and work ethic.
ur dad carry out the statistics abi?

15 Likes

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by itsIYKE(m): 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2015
deramarks:
. U can also say cuties everywhr to beautify d country
chidera how are you
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by sukkot: 12:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
itsIYKE:
yoruba girls dey wor!! Wor!!....say the truth.....with unsightly tribal marks.......they can't even win a pergeant against apes.....that's the truth bruv......stop flattering urself
thats why all ya igbo celebs are marrying yoruba girls ehn ? p square and dr sid and all ya fellow igbo men dey carry yoruba girls not igbo girls

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by Ibime(m): 12:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
Hausa girls no dey enter beauty pageant

Igbo are the largest migrant group so they represent Hausa states where indigenous people have religious reservations.

That's the simple truth for those wey way want claim their tribe fine pass.

As for me I like Igbo girls personally, but each state would represent themselves if religion allowed them to. . . so it is left to the migrants to pick up the pieces.

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by teamchocolate: 12:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
Don't mind them, they have the nerve to come and display their foolishness on the forum....
No reasonable omoluabi ti a bi Nile re ti a fi omu tor, ti a fi Eyin pon will go and be representing other states in something like this.. the few yorubas that are there prolly just want to represent their states... The hausas don't even care to be represented in this display of foolishness..

sukkot:
no yoruba family will allow their daughter to do this rubbish prostitute on display pageantry. yoruba have more dignity and shame. if my daughter decides to do this, that is the day she will be flogged mercilessly till she receives sense. this is why there are no yoruba girls

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by mrpatozky(m): 12:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
Cyberfavour:
that miss borno is hot
How d mama take hot undecided undecided undecided
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by itsIYKE(m): 12:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
sukkot:
no yoruba family will allow their daughter to do this rubbish prostitute on display pageantry. yoruba have more dignity and shame. if my daughter decides to do this, that is the day she will be flogged mercilessly till she receives sense. this is why there are no yoruba girls. these are runs girls
ehyaa!!!

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
Wetin all dis Nne dem dey do for kd, kano, zamfara and d rest. Biko Mak una tell borno babe Mk she denounce dat title b4 BH follow ha ooh. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by sukkot: 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
teamchocolate:
Don't mind them, they have the nerve to come and display their foolishness on the forum....
No reasonable omoluabi ti a bi Nile re ti a fi omu tor, ti a fi Eyin pon will go and be representing other states in something like this.. the few yorubas that are there prolly just want to represent their states... The hausas don't even care to be represented in this display of foolishness..

these are all runs girls on display. lol. nothing more nothing less. meaning igbos have more runs girls

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by mrpatozky(m): 12:31pm On Oct 24, 2015
I'll marry that miss Enugu
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by itsIYKE(m): 12:32pm On Oct 24, 2015
sukkot:
thats why all ya igbo celebs are marrying yoruba girls ehn ? p square and dr sid and all ya fellow igbo men dey carry yoruba girls not igbo girls
oga.....that's the only two names you knw.....should I remind you how ur tribes men crumble at the mention of an igbo girl?.....accept dis for what it is yoruba girls on the average dey wor!! Wor!!.....dats just the truth

26 Likes

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by Missy89(f): 12:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
sukkot:
no yoruba family will allow their daughter to do this rubbish prostitute on display pageantry. yoruba have more dignity and shame. if my daughter decides to do this, that is the day she will be flogged mercilessly till she receives sense. this is why there are no yoruba girls. these are runs girls

I endorse this message 100% cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by sukkot: 12:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
itsIYKE:
oga.....that's the only two names you knw.....should I remind you how ur tribes men crumble at the mention of an igbo girl?.....accept dis for what it is yoruba girls on the average dey wor!! Wor!!.....dats just the truth
yoruba and fulani have the finest babes in nigeria. igbo women are manly and are built like rugby players. look at chichi igbo grin

this what an average igbo girl looks like

12 Likes

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by itsIYKE(m): 12:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
sukkot:
these are all runs girls on display. lol. nothing more nothing less. meaning igbos have more runs girls
even with all the bleaching ur girls do they still couldn't measure up.....take a seat....yoruba people are the closest representation of apes in africa..#fact

12 Likes

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by ITbomb(m): 12:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
These girls are becoming older and older. No wonder we don't go far in international competitions
Look at that Aunty from Ekiti

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by MrCork: 12:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
lekums:
Silverbird has released the photos of MBGN 2015 contestants in traditional costumes.

To vote for your favorite contestant, visit www.silverbirdmbgn.com/vote

Also vote on the MBGN Facebook, Twitter and Instagram Pages @SilverbirdMBGN

The grand finale will be aired live on Silverbird Television by 6:00PM

The event will also be streamed live on SilverbirdTV websites www.silverbirdtv.com/live and on STV youtube page www.youtube.com/silverbirdtelevision

More pictures coming

BEAURIFULL HOW??....she aint lightskin!!!!! (no ofeinseee) angry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
flawless victory..................... leave the foolish hater to be hating..............
kaycid77:

What do they go through....of course when it comes to merit give to Igbos, No quota system or federla character in this one, No media propaganda...Beauty is glaring you cant hide ugliness so we understand why they get to this stage.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by itsIYKE(m): 12:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
Missy89:

I endorse this message 100% cool
aww...if only there was a remedy for that your unsightly tribal mark....I don't think u would endorse this sulking

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
jascon1:
Rubbish. Arant rubbish. This is not a Nigerian contest. It is igbo contest. How come na so so igbo girls day represent all states? Silly. It doesn't show us the real beauty of Nigeria

Nice observation. This is MBGN, organised by Silverbird, the girls just apply, are shortlisted and assigned different states.

Miss Nigeria is the one organised @ the 'national level' for Nigeria, as prevalent in anything handled and organised by the country, it lost its touch/publicity and every fringe benefit attached to it. So, MBGN and the Bruce family came up with a more attractive package.

In Miss Nigeria, they first contest at state level, the contestants must all represent their states_ before coming for MISS NIGERIA, it's not same in MBGN.

(E.g) Agbani Darego was MBGN
Ezinne Akudo was Miss Nigeria

^^^I explained the above on some other MBGN thread to put things in perspective and contain people chanting 'igbos are most beautiful' mantra. Northern chicks are very beautiful, but ain't cut out for pageants.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by sukkot: 12:36pm On Oct 24, 2015
itsIYKE:
even with all the bleaching ur girls do they still couldn't measure up.....take a seat....yoruba people are the closest representation of apes in africa..#fact
your women are too manly. yoruba and fulani girls is where its at

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
finish him................... ghen ghen ghen FATALITY flawless victory............................ cant win even apes? choi this one na BRUTALITY
itsIYKE:

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll / Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts / Nigerian Couple Wearing Balenciaga Native Attire At Ilorin Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.